Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
I think the whole "writers trying to undo what the other writers just did" is the best way to describe this series. The whole thing was a goddamn mess.

I mean, I still liked it a lot and watched it! It was entertaining, even if it was obviously getting stupid and bad. The last season was okay though, and I liked the deaf woman. She was pretty cool and it was too bad she never really did much. Would have been cool to see her really wreck poo poo with her musical destruction powers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
The best part was when Nathan died, but came back for absolutely no reason at all. Even the writers later said "It was a miracle"

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH

Who was this again? I seem to have forgotten

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH
Yeah for once, it feels like the show was written with the endgame in mind. I mean, we have yet to see what will really happen, so they could still gently caress it up!

But even the first season didn't totally know how to end. They just got all the heroes in one place, everyone took turns punching Sylar exactly once, and then Nathan sacrificed himself (and didn't die, sort of wrecking his redemption, but whatever).

It definitely explains the weak beginning of this run, but hey, I'm enjoying it. Just hoping they don't gently caress up the ending for once!

thanks alot assbag
Feb 18, 2005

BLUUUUHHHHHH

Cute n Popular posted:

I hate how the set up to next season looks interesting. What was the sister's power anyways? It looked like it has to loosely do with manipulating the elements and that they were gong to explain it but decided not to because they realized it wouldn't make sense half way through.

I think it's just sort of a vague "power over the forces of nature" type thing

• Locked thread