Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/12/fox-news-editor-on-cuba-obama-in-honey-boo-boo-phase-in-which-he-does-what-he-wants/

quote:

According to Stirewalt, the embargo on Cuba had been maintained because it was “deemed necessary for U.S. credibility.”

“I think part of it is sort of entering this sort of Honey Boo Boo phase of the Obama presidency in which he does what he wants,” he added. “And he’s not going to be constrained by elections, he’s not going to be constrained by voters.”

Lame Duck Obama. Can't get anything done. Heh.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret

Alter Ego posted:

I agree with literally every one of these tweets. It's not a good feeling.

Known issue with Rand Paul. I think it's called the Five Minute Rule. If you listen to him for less than 5 minutes, he sounds reasonable.

Warcabbit
Apr 26, 2008

Wedge Regret
I wonder how long it'll be before MLB does some barnstorming.

• Locked thread