Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

chaosbreather posted:

i wonder how long its going to take until governments take stop letting north korea vomit everywhere. i mean, the un report puts their human rights abuses literally worse than the nazis. at this point maybe the kindest thing is to h-bomb them. you'll end the suffering of millions and the ongoing crimes against humanity by thousands. then just give it to china so they don't get pissed off. i mean, i'm no political scientist but at a certain point shouldn't we just put it out of its misery.

Yes, lets nuke North Korea to protest their human rights record.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

"(North Korea is no longer) two persons and a fax machine."
-U.N. report

oh poo poo, thats enough to take down Japan

Quick, somebody better call Abe and tell him its time for an American restructuring

Ivor Biggun posted:

Its the humanitarian response. North Korea just attacked the United States on US territory. Thats a pretty loving big deal, ya kno?

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax

Doc Block posted:

A lot of Sony Pictures' foreign subsidiary execs were p mad about the movie, and apparently the guy in charge of Sony Pictures UK was caremad about the movie being Too Violent.

llol

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Ivor Biggun posted:

Would you miss it?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3zxDHsyKvs

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
#NOTALLHACKERS

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005

Lmao what movie is that from?

(See there's other movies 'sides das interviewens, this one seems p cool)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Neukoln19 posted:

Lmao what movie is that from?

(See there's other movies 'sides das interviewens, this one seems p cool)

either you are incredibly young or haven't seen a movie in the last ten years, or I am incredibly old and over saturated with filmdom.

It's from the Austin Powers series.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

Ivor Biggun posted:

its not the record that's the problem, its what's happening right now
and this would solve those and all future human rights abuses, and a solution is the opposite of a protest
you know that scene in a movie where the pretty dumb girl gets something horrible and her flesh is boiling off or turning into a zompire or something and screaming 'shoot me oh please it hurts' and even if the enterprise could beam her up and cure her with a hypospray she'd be psychologically incapable of doing anything other than shivering and crying? i think this might be that.

edit: i'm not advocating geocide, i just think that that is definitely on the list of options the americans are considering

chaosbreather fucked around with this message at 01:57 on Dec 18, 2014

Joe 30330
Dec 20, 2007

"We have this notion that if you're poor, you cannot do it. Poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids."

As the audience reluctantly began to applaud during the silence, Biden tried to fix his remarks.

"Wealthy kids, black kids, Asian kids -- no, I really mean it." Biden said.

redstormpopcorn posted:

So now that Sony Pictures is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the DPRK, can we finally get a proper film adaptation of Dear Leader's official biography?
that's Kim jong il, I think you're looking for the supreme leader Kim jong un

Edit: this is now wrong, Kim jong un started using the title

Joe 30330 fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Dec 18, 2014

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
Welp there goes Pineapple Express 2.

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

lmao

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

VendaGoat posted:

either you are incredibly young or haven't seen a movie in the last ten years, or I am incredibly old and over saturated with filmdom.

It's from the Austin Powers series.

The last Austin Powers film was released more than 10 years ago. You are incredibly old. :ssh:

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

are you fuckin kidding me

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

The last Austin Powers film was released more than 10 years ago. You are incredibly old. :ssh:

You know what i mean!!!!1!

:negative:

redstormpopcorn
Jun 10, 2007
Aurora Master

Millstone posted:

that's Kim jong il, I think you're looking for the supreme leader Kim jong un

Yeah but "went to school in Europe and got fat" isn't nearly as interesting as 18 perfect hole-in-ones.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

isnt this guy supposed to be a businessman

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting
mint romney is a cartoon person he is a toontown escapee

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005

kinda owns tbh

Horseshoe theory
Mar 7, 2005

- Mitt Romney, former Private Equity firm founder, on how to operate a business.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ilikedirt posted:

mint romney is a cartoon person he is a toontown escapee

OMG the entire 2012 elections all make sense now! :doh:

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

romney trying to use this to get his name out is probably a better laugh than any the movie actually had

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
:siren: making GBS threads complete, next step: wiping excess poo poo away from my rear end in a top hat :siren:

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

This cant be real

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Leon Einstein posted:

Sony is a Japanese company. What the gently caress does the U.S. have to do with it?

I was thinking this, but every Sony representative they showed was white as gently caress.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

isnt this guy supposed to be a businessman

he is, he's just a really bad one. His job was legit running company's into the ground

biznatchio
Mar 31, 2001

Buglord
How the hell did North Korea of all places manage to find people familiar enough with modern technology to be able to pull off hacking Sony? Even the propaganda photos they put out of how technologically advanced they are as a nation only manage to show a scavenged together a lab full of 1998-era PCs for Dear Leader to walk through.

Or did they just kidnap hackers from China?

Ivor Biggun
Apr 30, 2003

A big "Fuck You!" from the Keyhole nebula

Lipstick Apathy

chaosbreather posted:

its not the record that's the problem, its what's happening right now
and this would solve those and all future human rights abuses, and a solution is the opposite of a protest
you know that scene in a movie where the pretty dumb girl gets something horrible and her flesh is boiling off or turning into a zompire or something and screaming 'shoot me oh please it hurts' and even if the enterprise could beam her up and cure her with a hypospray she'd be psychologically incapable of doing anything other than shivering and crying? i think this might be that.

edit: i'm not advocating geocide, i just think that that is definitely on the list of options the americans are considering

We could shoot you right now and save you from having to agonise over the fate of North Koreans.

Bush / Romney 2016

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

*wild hooting and applauding of this tweet*

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

Mitt buy the movie rights from Sony and do this, you got the money

The Fuzzy Hulk
Nov 22, 2007

ASK ME ABOUT CROSSING THE STREAMS

Now make Sony give Spider-man back to Marvel #ebola

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

biznatchio posted:

How the hell did North Korea of all places manage to find people familiar enough with modern technology to be able to pull off hacking Sony? Even the propaganda photos they put out of how technologically advanced they are as a nation only manage to show a scavenged together a lab full of 1998-era PCs for Dear Leader to walk through.

AFAIK the actual attacks were carried out from Thailand. So they had to go to another country to get computers new enough and internet access that was fast enough to hack Sony Pictures.

Doc Block
Apr 15, 2003
Fun Shoe

Roger Craig posted:

Mitt buy the movie rights from Sony and do this, you got the money

He spent over a hundred million dollars of his own money trying to get the 2008 GOP presidential nomination LOL

EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

I unironically agree.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

VendaGoat posted:

We live in a world where team america world police gets released and revered but this movie is hosed.

World Police wasn't made by pussies

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Harime Nui posted:

World Police wasn't made by pussies

Oh god my point! :negative:

I am Undone!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Lol holy poo poo

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

Doc Block posted:

AFAIK the actual attacks were carried out from Thailand. So they had to go to another country to get computers new enough and internet access that was fast enough to hack Sony Pictures.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

VendaGoat posted:

Oh god my point! :negative:

I am Undone!

I'm always on point :mrgw:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sd6
Jan 14, 2008

This has all been posted before, and it will all be posted again

biznatchio posted:

Sony's PSN was hacked a few years back, I think they even had some passwords and poo poo stored as plain text. They're notoriously poo poo at internet security as a company.

• Locked thread