Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
come on sony...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

killaer posted:

You cant make a loving movie about assassinating a head of state of a country. People need to realize that NK is a real country not just some concentration camp like western media would make you believe. SK and NK civilians can be family you know. Same ethnicity, two divided countries because of a dumb war.

Seth Rogen is a dumbshit and his defense of the movie was just laughing it off with his dumb loving stoned shiteating grin. I mean...the plot is...two american agents go undercover to assassinate a leader (plot that probably has some basis in actual US policy...) but....but...but it's a COMEDY HAHAHAHA SETH ROGEN WEED 420?

I kinda lost respect for him after he acted in the movie and pretended like it's no big deal. Hey it's just pinapple express. But it's not. It's dumb racist poo poo dude. What the gently caress??

You dumb as gently caress

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
im gonna download this illegally and watch it

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

I can't figure out whether that's a blow against the terrorists or in favour of the terrorists

Yeah if only I could watch it legally... while not being in the US... hmm..

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」
lol why is everyone tripping over each other in this thread just to tell how much they disliked the movie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funkstar Deluxe
May 7, 2007

「☆☆☆」

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Haters gonna hate

Ainters gonna ain't

• Locked thread