Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

leonlai86 posted:

Tuesday also works better for me. wasn't available tonight, how about like 10pm central

Ah crap man, I won't be able to stay up for this one. I'll put myself on auto in a few and you can knock it out later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Jags/Barons and Cowboys/Panthers both games taking sims?

We're ready to advance.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP

davecrazy posted:

We're ready to advance.
Barons on auto so if he wants to play it thats fine but I haven't had time the past few days.

In the hands of the gods!

Havoc904
Jul 29, 2006

A school festival is a festival that takes place at our school!

davecrazy posted:

We're ready to advance.

We couldn't match up, so feel free to sim!

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005
just advance, we haven't had time to match up either

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Advanced.
Jags over Brooklyn 28-7
Dallas over Carolina 41-16 (lol)

:siren: Week 4 :siren:

User games

London Bulldogs/Lions
Panthers/Jags
Eagles/Washington
Seahawks/Steelers

Bears/CPU
Texans/CPU
Brooklyn/CPU
Dallas/CPU
Browns/CPU
Raiders/CPU

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when
You see a Pavel like me shinin

Jags, when are you good? I have tomorrow during the day off and can do late night tonight after 10:30 EST. Saturday and Sunday are almost certainly no gos.

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Be weary when you see oppression disguised as progression

The Spirit told me to use discernment and a Smith n Wesson at my discretion

Practice heavy self reflection, avoid self deception
If you lost, get re-direction

davecrazy posted:

Advanced.

User games

London Bulldogs/Lions

Who are the bulldogs? I'm available a whole lot the next couple of days

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

The Heroes the Vikings Deserve
Lipstick Apathy

Yuzenn posted:

Relocated Packers!

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Yuzenn posted:

Me too, just let me know when. Big division game!

Edit: I'll be on after the Alabama/OSU game.

ForbiddenWonder fucked around with this message at 02:59 on Jan 2, 2015

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Someday coach Im going to throw for 6 TDs in the Super Bowl.

Sit your ass down Steve.

davecrazy posted:

Advanced.
Jags over Brooklyn 28-7
Dallas over Carolina 41-16 (lol)

User games

London Bulldogs/Lions
Panthers/Jags
Eagles/Washington
Seahawks/Steelers

Bears/CPU
Texans/CPU
Brooklyn/CPU
Dallas/CPU
Browns/CPU
Raiders/CPU

seahawks the earliest I can play is Saturday night after 8 pm and then Sunday night after 10 pm all times eastern.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

you can be my wingman anytime
Eagles, let me know what works for you.

Faggot Guy
Aug 29, 2011

TWO TIME SUPERBOWL MVP
Getting mine in now.

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

waah posted:

Jags, when are you good? I have tomorrow during the day off and can do late night tonight after 10:30 EST. Saturday and Sunday are almost certainly no gos.

sorry, wasn't home yesterday, went out to watch the playoff games. working today. any chance tonight works? the weekend i won't be available either

thompson
Jun 6, 2006
Texans win 38-7. Had to restart after a really late 85 yd touchdown by andre put me up 31-24. I was uploading the play to youtube. Guess you can't do that while in game as it'll disconnect you. Food for thought. Oh well, 2 sacks for my 67 ovr rookie 328 lb piggy up the middle.

Shadowhand00
Jan 23, 2006

Golden Bear is ever watching; day by day he prowls, and when he hears the tread of lowly Stanfurd red,from his Lair he fiercely growls.
Toilet Rascal

Rad Valtar posted:

seahawks the earliest I can play is Saturday night after 8 pm and then Sunday night after 10 pm all times eastern.

Sounds good - lets do Sunday 11pm if possible. I'm on PST and we have dinner around that time.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.

Shadowhand00 posted:

Sounds good - lets do Sunday 11pm if possible. I'm on PST and we have dinner around that time.

11 pm est works great for me.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

leonlai86 posted:

sorry, wasn't home yesterday, went out to watch the playoff games. working today. any chance tonight works? the weekend i won't be available either

What time tonight is good for you?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

rotaryfun posted:

Eagles, let me know what works for you.

Either later tonight or no loving idea sometime this weekend. Last weekend of vacation and sporadic internet access.

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

waah posted:

What time tonight is good for you?

can you go in about an hour?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Washington Team, i can play now for a few hours. gonna be just doing MUT stuff.

waah
Jun 20, 2011

Better stay in line when

leonlai86 posted:

can you go in about an hour?

Gimme like 10-15

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

ForbiddenWonder posted:

Me too, just let me know when. Big division game!

Edit: I'll be on after the Alabama/OSU game.

I sent you a message on PSN, ill be around for a little tonight and most of tomorrow...wife doesn't feel well.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Yuzenn posted:

I sent you a message on PSN, ill be around for a little tonight and most of tomorrow...wife doesn't feel well.

Never got the message haha, lol psn.

I'll be on all night. Currently playing Far Cry.

leonlai86
Feb 1, 2005

waah posted:

Gimme like 10-15

oh just saw this, be on there soon

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Hahaha, just got your message, dated 57 minutes ago.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
Rotaryfun sent a friend request, down to play for the next few hours.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

byeweek so been praticing some games to try and stop throwing interceptions

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

Had a desync last night against the bulldogs while up 27-6 with 4 minutes to go in the 4th

What do you wanna do Forbidden? The game was basically in the bag, but at least you get to avoid the injuries to your wideouts (And right as the desync hit I was about to lay the wood on Rodgers with Suh too, could have also been bad)

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Dubious posted:

Rotaryfun sent a friend request, down to play for the next few hours.

Hey man sorry I missed you last night. I was hooked into destiny because I finally had some time to play it for an extended time. Didn't check this thread. I'll keep an eye here though for your next opportunity.

ForbiddenWonder
Feb 15, 2003

Yuzenn posted:

Had a desync last night against the bulldogs while up 27-6 with 4 minutes to go in the 4th

What do you wanna do Forbidden? The game was basically in the bag, but at least you get to avoid the injuries to your wideouts (And right as the desync hit I was about to lay the wood on Rodgers with Suh too, could have also been bad)

Yeah, put me on auto and you can replay the game. Just be easy on my confidence levels lol.

I was way too ripped for that poo poo, as you could probably tell by that one Cobb return haha. That d line should also be illegal.

ForbiddenWonder fucked around with this message at 19:29 on Jan 3, 2015

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm not home today might have better luck setting yourself to auto. I think you can do it in the settings menu. It's one of the smaller boxes on the last page of options in connected careers.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

K Bulldogs are on auto. So get in there and beat up the computer.

Sill waiting on:

Raiders/CPU
Seahawks/Seattle
Eagles/Washington

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

rotaryfun posted:

Hey man sorry I missed you last night. I was hooked into destiny because I finally had some time to play it for an extended time. Didn't check this thread. I'll keep an eye here though for your next opportunity.

I can bring the Shady train in for its next stop later this afternoon or late tonight. Im on cst for a couple days then back to seattle tomorrow and cant play until Tuesday if we cant play today so id prefer today.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Dubious posted:

I can bring the Shady train in for its next stop later this afternoon or late tonight. Im on cst for a couple days then back to seattle tomorrow and cant play until Tuesday if we cant play today so id prefer today.

Yup was just coming here to say I can get our game in today. What time later works for you? I'm est but it should be fine.

rotaryfun
Jun 30, 2008

Is there a way to practice plays in connected franchise? I've been unable to find it.

Rad Valtar
May 31, 2011

Sit your ass down Steve.
I think in going to have to retire from the league for right now. With my work schedule it's been really hard to keep up with the league and I just don't have the time to play right now. There's a chance that I might come back later in the year and ill keep an eye on the thread. Should I just retire in game or do I let the commish take care of it?

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

Rad Valtar posted:

I think in going to have to retire from the league for right now. With my work schedule it's been really hard to keep up with the league and I just don't have the time to play right now. There's a chance that I might come back later in the year and ill keep an eye on the thread. Should I just retire in game or do I let the commish take care of it?

If you think you may be back just go on auto indefinitely.

Dubious
Mar 7, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

rotaryfun posted:

Yup was just coming here to say I can get our game in today. What time later works for you? I'm est but it should be fine.

I can play around 8 to 9 central

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yuzenn
Mar 31, 2011

davecrazy posted:

K Bulldogs are on auto. So get in there and beat up the computer.

Sill waiting on:

Raiders/CPU
Seahawks/Seattle
Eagles/Washington

Getting my game in tonight

• Locked thread