Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I don't know what happened to my last one, but I need a new GBS Girlfriend now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Post your picture first

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
I'll be your bae

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
application sent

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
I'm not a girl but my butthole is pretty tight. I can bleach it you like.

chickie nugs for brekkie
May 17, 2010

Decebal posted:

Post your picture first

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Decebal posted:

Post your picture first

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
Dick pics or gtfo

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

What do you intend to do with her

timp
Sep 19, 2007

Everything is in my control
Lipstick Apathy

Too late pal, your application's already in

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i hope you like your women doughy

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

i am not sure of the authenticity of your picture, and if that is indeed you.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Post your balls and I will 3D print them.

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
Is pre-op leaning towards never-op a deal breaker?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rando posted:

Is pre-op leaning towards never-op a deal breaker?

No. Here's some more information about me:

• Over 20,000 posts in FYAD
  • Registered this account in 2008
  • Several goldmined threads
  • Planeswalker - I can post anywhere on this site, and others, without fear
  • Legion - Some hypothesize I am several high ranking trolls using a shared account

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Whoa.i think I'm in over my head. Peace

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

No. Here's some more information about me:

• Over 20,000 posts in FYAD
  • Registered this account in 2008
  • Several goldmined threads
  • Planeswalker - I can post anywhere on this site, and others, without fear
  • Legion - Some hypothesize I am several high ranking trolls using a shared account

I only share one of those traits. I'm not sure I could survive in your world op.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Rando posted:

I only share one of those traits. I'm not sure I could survive in your world op.

There is no evidence of the last one being true.

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

mysterious loyall Y posted:

Post your balls.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Oh my god synthy i told u a million times we are over

Suzuki Method fucked around with this message at 18:30 on Dec 18, 2014

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

^ that guys my internet bf

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I nominate gunky junket.

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

warning to all future gbs girlfriends of synthy, he is a bed hog, he puts the toilet roll the wrong way, he farts on u when he is being little spoon, leaves tooth paste flecks on the bathroom mirror, doesnt clean up wen he misses the toilet, eats his steak well done, calls u 'kouhai' irl in the supermarket in front of everyone, is a floppy fish in bed, lives in a cardboard box outside of your place of residence, still has spaghetti stains under his toenails from teh time he spilled spaghetti on it ovr a year ago, uses the garlic shredder for cheese shredding therefore ruining it (i had to buy 5 garlic shredders this yr), uses metal spatula in teflon pans, doesnt know how to make a bed, has the word homo instead of a mouth

Rando
Mar 11, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Darth123123 posted:

I nominate gunky junket.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y0ShvQ2fhKM

Suzuki Method
Mar 12, 2012

he does, however, put the toilet seat back down when he is done with it.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Suzuki Method posted:

warning to all future gbs girlfriends of synthy, he is a bed hog, he puts the toilet roll the wrong way, he farts on u when he is being little spoon, leaves tooth paste flecks on the bathroom mirror, doesnt clean up wen he misses the toilet, eats his steak well done, calls u 'kouhai' irl in the supermarket in front of everyone, is a floppy fish in bed, lives in a cardboard box outside of your place of residence, still has spaghetti stains under his toenails from teh time he spilled spaghetti on it ovr a year ago, uses the garlic shredder for cheese shredding therefore ruining it (i had to buy 5 garlic shredders this yr), uses metal spatula in teflon pans, doesnt know how to make a bed, has the word homo instead of a mouth

lmao

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
i'm holding out for lonesomedwarf but gl with yuor search

Hungry Joe
Nov 27, 2006

DDFH

whoflungpoop posted:

i'm holding out for lonesomedwarf but gl with yuor search

Whoa, back off

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
ugh lotta creepy olds in here, all wrinkly and lookin for a cuckbaby

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

There is no evidence of the last one being true.

entitled with posting privileges

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
synthy cis scum open your eyes

Cracked_Gear
Nov 4, 2013

pick me i promise to be very demanding. I will yell at you for trivial poo poo, and burden you with so much emotional baggage and mental problems that it'll exacerbate your own mental issues

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Suzuki Method posted:

lol

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
im petty selfish and v rude on the internet op

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I too am in the business of looking for a new GBS girlfriend. All you need to know is I'm pretty hot and if that peaks your interest you'll also get to find out exactly how rich I am once the check comes after dinner, and I ask you to pay.

Titty Warlord
Apr 28, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

I too am in the business of looking for a new GBS girlfriend. All you need to know is I'm pretty hot and if that peaks your interest you'll also get to find out exactly how rich I am once the check comes after dinner, and I ask you to pay.

fag

Suzuki Method posted:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Im not comfortable with any of this. :ohdear:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

anyone wanna be my gbs gf
I have no pics and don't care if you have any. Just tell me you love me and think I'm funny and clever and the greatest poster.

• Locked thread