Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
It's p. annoying. Newsflash: your "edgy" songs aren't that funny to those of us who grew up on South Park. :rolleyes:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Tell them this, not us

Thank you

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Decebal posted:

Tell them this, not us

Thank you

Set fire to them whilst saying "hidey ho"

Al Nipper
May 7, 2008

by XyloJW
Batman smells???? Way to discriminate against the scentedly challenged, pissfiends #iridewitbatman #dieshitbird #yolo

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
carolers are useless if it isn't snowing

BASF
Jun 16, 2011

by Ralp
Your thread is lame...fag.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the carolers in my neighborhood keep putting a T in my yard and lighting it on fire so I notice it then sing songs at me. They're really into doing this too as it's often not even close to christmas when they do it

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Squeezy Farm posted:

It's p. annoying. Newsflash: your "edgy" songs aren't that funny to those of us who grew up on South Park. :rolleyes:

if they begin to vandalize, or even threaten, your wire reindeer shaped christmas lights, don't go on a shooting rampage.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

BASF posted:

Your thread is lame...fag.

Is this what accounts for trolling these days? Take your homophobia back to FYAD where it belongs.

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES

Spanish Manlove posted:

the carolers in my neighborhood keep putting a T in my yard and lighting it on fire so I notice it then sing songs at me. They're really into doing this too as it's often not even close to christmas when they do it

i..i think the T stands for... Time to leave!!!! :classiclol:

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
I've never encountered carolers, always thought it was something one would only see on TV or in movies.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Squeezy Farm posted:

eat poo poo op

AKA Pseudonym
May 16, 2004

A dashing and sophisticated young man
Doctor Rope
38 Christmases spread across 5 countries and I've never seen real actual carolers. Maybe some people singing at some planned event or something, but never people wandering around a neighborhood singing.

I think you're lying OP.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

script kitty posted:

i..i think the T stands for... Time to leave!!!! :classiclol:

nah the t stands for tidings of great joy

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Top City Homo posted:

eat poo poo op

those are wierd looking shits

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Motherfaggot carol singers all gussied up in hipster shiteater scarves and poopsmell niggerbum coats walking around the moment this gay sky dusts a bit of cuntsnow and asking for handouts for some sjw woman's shelter bullhokus here in my pretty legit house and neighborhood just because these liberal arts college homos happened to catch me on my way out to my swert and hella efficient and lovingly maintained mazda going to a frankly dank and chill slutfilled tech minirave trying to swindle my titty beer money

Dr. Snuggles
Dec 3, 2012

Tbh some of us (Pick) use this website more than others and I feel that I am unfairly subsidizing picks posting. Unless some kind of fee by post usage is enabled were basically instituting a forced welfare state of posting.
You're just jealous of my falsetto and female soprano as well as Low Testosterone levels.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Just because you brought along a little crooked legged retard with a heart and voice of gold does NOT mean you can invade my property rights.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Luminaries? More like you're all fairies gwahahaha light loving faggots

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

a starwar betamax posted:

those are wierd looking shits

its my patented "poo poo dick"

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Someone should follow these fuckrs around in a tricked out van blasting the motherloving holiday CLASSICS like Sinatra and Bubleé. Show these tryhards that they'll never be number one you sad sack god fearing pieces of poo poo. I'd do it myself but I've got some Steam Flash Sales to watch, and General Fluffy friend of the family Mange pees all over my bed if I leave him alone too long.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Prodigal T-REX posted:

Someone should follow these fuckrs around in a tricked out van blasting the motherloving holiday CLASSICS like Sinatra and Bubleé. Show these tryhards that they'll never be number one you sad sack god fearing pieces of poo poo. I'd do it myself but I've got some Steam Flash Sales to watch, and General Fluffy friend of the family Mange pees all over my bed if I leave him alone too long.

Chill it with the random "friend of the family" usage, it's christmas for god's sake

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Not sure I "get" carols nowadays.

"Hashtag Harold Angel Tweets Glory to the Newborn Fleek"

The gently caress?

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
People still do that crap?

Pfft, whatever.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Poison them with figgy pudding OP

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Oh sure that comet hanging in the night sky on christmas eve is a "sign"and not a perfectly normal cosmic occurrence. No I don't care that it showed up out of nowhere and has never been seen before, maybe if you Christian r-tards hadn't slashed NASA's budget they'd have its orbit mapped already. Yeah a "gargantuan bearded and loving face" on it? whatever those are completely natural ice formations and the screaming fury as it crashed into Ricard Dawkins home on New Years eve was steam now get the gently caress off my front stoop.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Oh 'singing songs with your family' isn't cool or 'chill' anymore?

You've got to bring along your drat iPhone 6 with karaoke backing music, instagram photos of every house you stop at, and an elaborate GPS check-in based point system for your caroling team 'conquering' parts of the local city map updating in real time.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Thumpity thump thump. Thumpity thump thump.

That's the sound of me and your mother lmao she loves my corn-cob pipe lol give her the old magic hat if you know what

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

I've never seen or heard Carolers in my entire life. West coast best coast.

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH

Humboldt Squid posted:

same but east coast

:aaaaa:

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Humboldt Squid posted:

Same but, both coast. :dance:

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

spud posted:

Set fire to them whilst saying "hidey ho"

:siren: this nigga just said the word whilst :siren:

Humboldt Squid
Jan 21, 2006

Daedra posted:

same but east coast

:aaaaa:

psyopmonkey posted:

Same but, both coast. :dance:

Things are starting to become clear to me now. WAKE UP AMERICA

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
"Maybe you'd see or hear carolers if you took the dicks out of your Scrooge eyes and ears you skullfuckers"

...is the name of my carol groups original song this year. We are called Sleigher and the Carousers look us up on youtube and twitter. peace 2 tha world.

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.
We have no carolers in my neighborhood. We have Lubavitchers. Lots and lots of Lubavitchers. On every corner, a Lubavitcher; asking if I'm Jewish, narrowing their eyes when I say I'm not. They rove in packs of tiny little men wearing all black, scowling. I feel like I'm in some sort of Schindler's List type scenario here, except the Nazis are just hardcore Jews who are trying to suss out us poor old half Jews so we can be aggressively mitzvahed.

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

mysterious frankie posted:

We have no carolers in my neighborhood. We have Lubavitchers. Lots and lots of Lubavitchers. On every corner, a Lubavitcher; asking if I'm Jewish, narrowing their eyes when I say I'm not. They rove in packs of tiny little men wearing all black, scowling. I feel like I'm in some sort of Schindler's List type scenario here, except the Nazis are just hardcore Jews who are trying to suss out us poor old half Jews so we can be aggressively mitzvahed.

let me guess: brooklyn?

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

what are their songs???

mysterious frankie
Jan 11, 2009

This displeases Dev- ..van. Shut up.

Mange Mite posted:

let me guess: brooklyn?

Chicago.

Davincie posted:

what are their songs???

HELLO! ARE YOU JEWISH? ARE YOU JEWISH? ARE YOU JEWISH? ARE YOU JEWISH?

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

Davincie posted:

what are their songs???

First 15s of 'Money' by Pink Floyd is a sample of one of their hymnals

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

The classics, like sinatra or bublee.

• Locked thread