Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013
(In jeff Foxworthy voice) You might be a pedophile you're exicited for the New Shantae game! Seriously, a game made for people who thought the sprites from a bad GameBoy Color game were sexy? WTF?! You're hosed in the head if you're excited for this Bull poo poo!

-sir AIDS

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW
Hey all, now that the Steam Holiday Sale is finally here, I thought I'd post this again to let people know that I'm going to be accepting Steam Gifts again. I gave pretty much all of my money away to an online femdom dominatrix's Amazon wishlist, so I don't have any more money for the new Steam deals - that's where you guys come in. Send me a friend request at http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64 and shoot me those Steam gifts. Thanks, everybody.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Sir AIDS posted:

(In jeff Foxworthy voice) You might be a pedophile you're exicited for the New Shantae game! Seriously, a game made for people who thought the sprites from a bad GameBoy Color game were sexy? WTF?! You're hosed in the head if you're excited for this Bull poo poo!

-sir AIDS

i kickstarted it

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

thank oyu for the reminder to get Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for the WII U this christmas

Kylra
Dec 1, 2006

Not a cute boy, just a boring girl.

Sir AIDS posted:

-sir AIDS
Are you lost? Do you need directions to the correct forum?

Sir AIDS
Nov 5, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

Hey all, now that the Steam Holiday Sale is finally here, I thought I'd post this again to let people know that I'm going to be accepting Steam Gifts again. I gave pretty much all of my money away to an online femdom dominatrix's Amazon wishlist, so I don't have any more money for the new Steam deals - that's where you guys come in. Send me a friend request at http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/bonzibuddy64 and shoot me those Steam gifts. Thanks, everybody.

Give me some Steam Gifts as well http://steamcommunity.com/id/cooljamal

ROBO_ERECTUS
Sep 5, 2007

Let me take you for a ride.
Hey all, now that the Steam Holiday Sale is finally here, I thought I'd post this to let people know that I'm going to be accepting Steam Gifts. I gave pretty much all of my money away to an online femdom dominatrix's Amazon wishlist, so I don't have any more money for the new Steam deals - that's where you guys come in. Send me a friend request at http://www.steamcommunity.com/id/egkush and shoot me those Steam gifts. Thanks, everybody.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Hey all, now that the Steam Holiday Sale is finally here, I thought I'd post this to let people know that I'm going to be accepting Steam Gifts. I gave pretty much all of my money away to an online femdom dominatrix's Amazon wishlist, so I don't have any more money for the new Steam deals - that's where you guys come in. Send me a friend request at http://steamcommunity.com/id/gabelogannewell and shoot me those Steam gifts. Thanks, everybody.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

I've already bought and beaten the new Shantae game, op.

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

Right here http://steamcommunity.com/id/alargebug/

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay

bonzibuddy64 posted:

i wanna give the dominatrix the steam games

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

good background

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I got it for the 3ds and its p good OP

DICKHEAD
Jul 29, 2003

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

I got it for the 3ds and its p good OP

same

Mercury Crusader
Apr 20, 2005

You know they say that all demons are created equal, but you look at me and you look at Pyro Jack and you can see that statement is not true, hee-ho!
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for Nintendo 3DS is a fun video game. :)

Famous TV Dad
Nov 1, 2011

Swelter Discharge posted:

thank oyu for the reminder to get Shantae and the Pirate's Curse for the WII U this christmas

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?
Konjak's games own. Noitu Love 2 is good, as is Legend of Princess.

Legend of Princess is really really really good.

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

This game looks good OP, wtf have you been smoking? I don't have to put up with this sick garbage from you.

bonzibuddy64
Jan 5, 2007

by XyloJW

Schnedwob posted:

i wanna give the dominatrix the steam games

I don't think she uses Steam. She had a 3DS XL on her wishlist, which I bought for her.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

bonzibuddy64 posted:

I don't think she uses Steam. She had a 3DS XL on her wishlist, which I bought for her.

what color

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

It was baby blue and very nice

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Eye of Widesauron posted:

It was baby blue and very nice

lol

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

Look I bought Bonzi FF8 and my investment paid off. Now I have a 3DS. You too can have the same if you buy Bonzi steam games and if you can make convincing whip noises over skype you can get consoles too.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

hey everyone. just wondering where bonzai buddy begs for free games so i can beg someone to buy me seasons 1+2 (and hell! 3 and 4, even tho they aren't on sale) of Pinball Arcade for me. i'm "dinosaurjerk" on steam. you can tell it's me because i have a "chibi" or "super deformed" yoko rittona avatar on steam. thanks for your hep everypony! jyan~

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Look I bought Bonzi FF8 and my investment paid off. Now I have a 3DS. You too can have the same if you buy Bonzi steam games and if you can make convincing whip noises over skype you can get consoles too.

dude buy me pinball arcade season 1 and 2 on steam and i won't give you poo poo lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i dropp my 3ds in the topilet but it servived. ask me how

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

mysterious loyall X posted:

dude buy me pinball arcade season 1 and 2 on steam and i won't give you poo poo lmao

That sounds like a lovely deal tho

Oil of Paris
Feb 13, 2004

100% DIRTY

Nap Ghost

i dropp my 3ds in the topilet but it servived. ask me how

how

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Lol.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

gifting games to lyle is good luck

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

l'm getting Lyle some gay poo poo like Game of Thrones or 5hitman, to troll him.

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

hes a brutal internet troll and i dont think u want to get on his bad side

Swelter Discharge
Mar 21, 2013

double post eek

Schnedwob
Feb 28, 2014

my legs are okay
Da fwiggen Bad Rats!!! LMAO!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i pulled it out o the toilet quickly and removed the game and sd card, and it wasn't on at the tiem. whew. NExt time i won't have a 3ds in my pocket when i have le wilde urge to poo poo lmao :dukedog: THERE wa s no peepeedoodoo in the toilet whe nthe 3ds entered it either, altho i would have plunged my hand in there anyway if there was :henget::greencube:

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Schnedwob posted:

Da fwiggen Bad Rats!!! LMAO!

No.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

l'm getting Lyle some gay poo poo like Game of Thrones or 5hitman, to troll him.

oh nOoOoOOOo not the amazing story telling of george rr martin combined with the amazing storytelling AND compelling gameplay telltale games has become known for.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

i dont understand why you would turn off your 3ds, what if you missed a streetpass in the toilet

Eye of Widesauron
Mar 29, 2014

I'm gonna give Lyle a gift

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thanks

• Locked thread