Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Prorat
Aug 3, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

psyopmonkey posted:

Oh yeah... This guy.

:shlick:

Statistically hairy guys with small peni make me so wet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc
the house of saud is like if jed clampett and his clan decided to go to washington and essentially took over the country while outmaneuvering and eliminating the bushes and all the other wealthy old money. theyre a bunch of evil hicks but from another standpoint they kind of own

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider
At the local shop behind the hookahs you see an old vhs cassette carelessly hidden away,

"Haram Hunk Holes"

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Roki B posted:

At the local shop behind the hookahs you see an old vhs cassette carelessly hidden away,

"Haram Hunk Holes"

how's their tea?

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
and no i don't mean "how do their balls taste"

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
so how'd his balls taste

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

sexy young infidel posted:

so how'd his balls taste

SANDY! :iamafag:

Freestyle
Sep 2, 2014

by R. Guyovich

AddMEonFacebook posted:

I don't get how we invaded Iraq instead of this place.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

a posting ghost posted:

Too bad the only forms of entertainment that are allowed there are driving their cars sideways and loving each other in the rear end when the women are gone

Oh thats not even allowed? Least they got the car thing

aaa hello ?! driving a car sideways is totally haram as the Prophet Muhammad ( ʿalayhi as-salām) never drove a car, only camels, and those Never sideways

Allah be with you brothers !

Antifa Spacemarine
Jan 11, 2011

Tzeentch can suck it.

Davincie posted:

ah the retarded fucker posting about poo poo in every thread gimmick, a true classic

His gimmick is even funnier the 100th time.

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
Saudi Arabia does indeed loving own. Check this poo poo out:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxSyv8klhbI

I love that they're tearing out a bunch of really ancient holy sites to make way for Mega Meccaland, with attached western food supercourt.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVNkc_uM58Q

lol

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

The Protagonist posted:

I love that they're tearing out a bunch of really ancient holy sites to make way for Mega Meccaland, with attached western food supercourt.

Im not Muslim, but thats pretty darn cool.

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease Religiom of pease

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Mange Mite posted:

the house of saud is like if jed clampett and his clan decided to go to washington and essentially took over the country while outmaneuvering and eliminating the bushes and all the other wealthy old money. theyre a bunch of evil hicks but from another standpoint they kind of own

Would watch the poo poo out of this show.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
when i grow up i wanna be a saudi prince!

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

psyopmonkey posted:

haha yeah, peremptory tourism owns bones

maybe it'll prop them up when all the oil gone

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We

The Protagonist posted:

lol that poo poo is gonna look like soviet apartment blocks today in 20 years if they build it as fast as other "modern" buildings nowadays usually are built

jesus christ its actually astonishing how utterly crap every building built after like, 1960? looks nowadays

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

This is full on Warhammer 40k hive world poo poo.

That is probably the worst crash video I've seen yet. 4 people getting ripped to shreds in slo-mo.

Philthy fucked around with this message at 00:22 on Dec 19, 2014

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Spanish Manlove posted:

I like how there's a ton of gay dudes in saudi arabia that are only gay because they segregate the women from everyone so all the guys have gone prison gay.

Apparently in their military in squads there's always one guy who's picked to be the "reciever" and all the other dudes gently caress that guy whenever they feel up for it. That's a pretty common practice over that region allegedly.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

The Protagonist posted:

you know tearing up an ancient city might just be worth it if theyre going to do that poo poo

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

pentyne posted:

Apparently in their military in squads there's always one guy who's picked to be the "reciever" and all the other dudes gently caress that guy whenever they feel up for it. That's a pretty common practice over that region allegedly.

go on

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

check this out, i found this very eral photo of former us prseident george hw bush KISSINg with king abdullah of saud!!

scandal in hollywood

HarlanHell
Nov 16, 2012

Nevermind that shit here comes Mingo!
Is the cement pond haram since the water is still and not flowing?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

sick airtime

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

psyopmonkey posted:

its actually loving poo poo

Frostwerks
Sep 24, 2007

by Lowtax

Whorelord posted:

too hot for the desert sands

bird looks shocked and upset that he's not the pretty one in this picture. poor thing

Neukoln19
Oct 27, 2005
I am changing my name to Elijah neukoln al-Islam

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
My muslim name is Abdullah Al-Salami

I loving love Salami.

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

king abdullah

:swoon:

naem
May 29, 2011

America's 51st state, Saudi-Israelia

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
how the hell do saudi arabians breed if 99% of their country's women are in some rich Oil Dude's harem?

Bulgogi Hoagie
Jun 1, 2012

We
a wise man once said saudi arabia is like russia but without the developed military-industrial complex

Roki B
Jul 25, 2004

Medical Industrial Complex

Biscuit Hider

Literal Carehaver posted:

how the hell do saudi arabians breed if 99% of their country's women are in some rich Oil Dude's harem?

Mpreg by knotting.

Luitpold
Aug 2, 2009
Talking of excrement ...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5nmF5WWoMs

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

four lions was a documentary

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Literal Carehaver posted:

they buy women from poorer muslim countries

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

nomadologique posted:

king abdullah

Needs like 6 more birds.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

nomadologique posted:

king abdullah

p. bad rear end. Saudi Arabia suddenly makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
got so much money they're building the worlds biggest domino rally set over like fifteen holy sites.

• Locked thread