Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slybo

I went looking for weed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saboten

did you find it

thank u bacalou

Slybo

yeah

saboten

did anything cool happen on your journey ?

thank u bacalou

Slybo

I bought a house..
Starred in 2 movies.
Rolled my car 3 & a half times.
Caught 2 bad guys.

LP0 ON FIRE

beep boop
oh yeah i remember your avatar

hey

WindmillSlayer

welcome, dude

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

another BYOB success story

Afro Doug

welcome back

FluffieDuckie

hi slybo :wave:

we're glad you made it back safely

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

alnilam

FluffieDuckie posted:

hi slybo :wave:

we're glad you made it back safely

tao of lmao

Slybo posted:

I bought a house..
Starred in 2 movies.
Caught 2 bad guys.

sick

cute anime girl

Slybo posted:

I bought a house..
Starred in 2 movies.
Caught 2 bad guys.

lived your life more than I have in my lifetime, congrats

cat_herder

BE GAY
DO CRIME

welcome back, slybo!

Salmiakki

Slybo posted:

I bought a house..
Starred in 2 movies.
Caught 2 bad guys.

i wanna know more about this

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

literally this big

Here comes
the Squirtle Squad!
do another DnD session some time, that was fun

Harime Nui

The New Insincerity
What's up man glad you're back

this is Piedmon Sama idk if I changed my name before or after you left

Slybo

Salmiakki posted:

i wanna know more about this

Which one?

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Hello friend, I'm a big deal around here fyi.

----------------

Salmiakki

Slybo posted:

Which one?

the movies and the bad guys

ty cat dynamite

BERGfu

Hey man what's going on?

Slybo

Salmiakki posted:

the movies and the bad guys

I beat up Mark Metcalf with a stick in a movie called 'Billy Club'. I bullshitted my way into the audition by listing a Flashtub I did once as a voice over credit.
I also played a zombie extra in an upcoming pile of schlock called 'Zombie Frat House'. I got to eat a guy.

Going back a few years, I was staying with some folks and was awaken around 3am to speak with a police officer because someone had stolen a bunch of stuff from several of the cars parked outside.
They took MP3 Players, GPS units, Digital Cameras, Briefcases, a gas can from the back of a truck, pretty much anything not tied down. I personally lost a GPS and (what was at the time) a brand new model iPod.
I still had the package for the iPod and my GPS was registered so I was able to give the serial numbers to the cops.
I immediately began stalking Craigslist. One week later an ipod was posted. A brand new model, my color, and with the usb cable dangling from the bottom just like it was taken from my car.
So I text the person that I want that iPod. He said he wanted to meet in a mall parking lot. My plan was to verify my serial number and call the cops while I follow the guy in my car.
Now with this mall, it goes uphill to the 2nd level when you drive around to the back. I got there early and could see a mall cop parked at the top of the hill leading to the rear of the mall. He was looking down at the parking lot below (the meeting place).
I drove up the hill and told him the situation. I could tell his plan was to sit in his car for several hours and not do a whole lot. He didn't seem too interested in helping.
I could see the car I was waiting for show up so I forgot all about the cop and drove back down to the first level parking lot. I got out of my car with nothing but adrenaline, a memorized serial number playing on a loop in my head, and my mitts.
There was someone sitting in the passenger seat of the car I was waiting for, the driver got out and handed me an iPod, I look along the edge of the clip for the serial number. Its mine alright.
I hand it back with a "No thanks" (I just want to get back to my car and call 911)
He asks for less money. "No thanks".
He asks for $20. "No thanks" (And gently caress you BTW. That's a brand new iPod, shithead)
After I got out of that awkward exchange I somehow ended up back in my car and began fumbling with my phone and maneuvering behind the thief's car when, like an Arch Angel the mall cop came tearing rear end up next to me. I aggressively pointed to the car I was trying to follow and that was that.
There were 4 cop cars on him less than a block away from the mall. We got all our stuff back and so did a lot of other people. The cops pulled out stuff by the armful and made a huge pile of loot on the curb.
These guys drive around to different neighborhoods at night looking for unlocked cars.

Slybo fucked around with this message at 15:33 on Dec 19, 2014

alnilam

Slybo posted:

I beat up Mark Metcalf with a stick in a movie called 'Billy Club'. I bullshitted my way into the audition by listing a Flashtub I did once as a voice over credit.
I also played a zombie extra in an upcoming pile of schlock called 'Zombie Frat House'. I got to eat a guy.

Going back a few years, I was staying with some folks and was awaken around 3am to speak with a police officer because someone had stolen a bunch of stuff from several of the cars parked outside.
They took MP3 Players, GPS units, Digital Cameras, Briefcases, a gas can from the back of a truck, pretty much anything not tied down. I personally lost a GPS and (what was at the time) a brand new model iPod.
I still had the package for the iPod and my GPS was registered so I was able to give the serial numbers to the cops.
I immediately began stalking Craigslist. One week later an ipod was posted. A brand new model, my color, and with the usb cable dangling from the bottom just like it was taken from my car.
So I text the person that I want that iPod. He said he wanted to meet in a mall parking lot. My plan was to verify my serial number and call the cops while I follow the guy in my car.
Now with this mall, it goes uphill to the 2nd level when you drive around to the back. I got there early and could see a mall cop parked at the top of the hill leading to the rear of the mall. He was looking down at the parking lot below (the meeting place).
I drove up the hill and told him the situation. I could tell his plan was to sit in his car for several hours and not do a whole lot. He didn't seem too interested in helping.
I could see the car I was waiting for show up so I forgot all about the cop and drove back down to the first level parking lot. I got out of my car with nothing but adrenaline, a memorized serial number playing on a loop in my head, and my mitts.
There was someone sitting in the passenger seat of the car I was waiting for, the driver got out and handed me an iPod, I look along the edge of the clip for the serial number. Its mine alright.
I hand it back with a "No thanks" (I just want to get back to my car and call 911)
He asks for $20. "No thanks" (And gently caress you BTW. That's a brand new iPod, shithead)
After I got out of that awkward exchange I& somehow ended up back in my car and began fumbling with my phone and maneuvering behind the thief's car when, like an Arch Angel the mall cop came tearing rear end up next to me. I aggressively pointed to the car I was trying to follow and that was that.
There were 4 cop cars on him less than a block away from the mall. We got all our stuff back and so did a lot of other people. The cops pulled out stuff by the armful and made a huge pile of loot on the curb.
These guys drive around to different neighborhoods at night looking for unlocked cars.

another byob success story!

Salmiakki

Slybo posted:

After I got out of that awkward exchange I somehow ended up back in my car and began fumbling with my phone and maneuvering behind the thief's car when, like an Arch Angel the mall cop came tearing rear end up next to me. I aggressively pointed to the car I was trying to follow and that was that.

holy poo poo! thats wild :eyepop:

ty cat dynamite

Slybo

So whats the score here?
Are there any BYOB irc or voice chat channels? I get chatty when I'm high.

alnilam

irc.synirc.net #byob8.2 :ssh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Bad King

Suppose the oil man,
He comes to town.
And you don't lay money down.

Yet Mr. King,
He killed the thread
The other day.
Well I wonder.
Who's gonna go to Hell?

Slybo posted:

That's an amazingly good story, thanks for sharing. :wave:

• Locked thread