Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

wheez the roux posted:

the tsa threw away doug bensons cookies so i gave him one of the brownies from the batch in my bag.

why would doug benson even bother trying to smuggle weed on a plane

his entire persona is weed

just give it to your assistant or whatever, guy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

AKMoose posted:

Description of the Jaguars offense: "First down marker? Not even looking that way."

its because you dont draft a quarterback at, what, 4th overall if you want him to throw a 10 yard pass

jaxon de ville best mascot

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Chichevache posted:

maybe I'm a racist but when I watch Gerhart I can't help but wonder if there will ever be a white runningback who isn't poo poo again

who was the last star white runningback? honestly, though, the only white runningbacks i can think of are support guys like danny woodhead or peyton hillis. alstott is probably the closest, before that... riggins?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Schwack posted:

lmao ive had to sit in on the anime club so many times

you ever seen a dude wear a tail and cat ears to school every day?

ehhheheheh yeah what kind of weirdo would do that. huh guys?

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Casu Marzu posted:

Does Whitehurst have a ponytail

football jesus, dude

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

AKMoose posted:

Who the hell is Todman?

for all i know, the best player on the jaguars

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

whitehurst makes some legitimately pretty throws in between the dumb choices.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Demon Of The Fall posted:

I'm going back to sleep.

Might be moving to Arizona at the beginning of next year, will I be the only Titans fan in the state? Is Phoenix nice?

i only know one titans fan in the city of chicago so odds are, yes.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

ref really leaned on DEFENSE there

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

Probably Magic posted:

Supposed rumor though is that Whisenhunt doesn't like Mariota's style, so we'll probably get Winston instead.

lmao the titans get what they deserve if they make jameis the top drafted qb

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

charlie whitehurst did everything he could but the team let him down

- things i thought id never say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

lmao sacked on a 3 man rush, way to go titans.

• Locked thread