Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

No it isn't.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Jeb Vs Hillary. That isn't really gonna be a contest

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Jeb Vs Hillary. That isn't really gonna be a contest

you mean jeb will win

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
GOD loving FORBID!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

you mean jeb will win

No I don't. If that who you think is gonna be the next presidential election, Jeb doesn't have a chance

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
lol I hope. I love American politics being as big a circus as possible.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

VendaGoat posted:

GOD loving FORBID!

this will be the nail in the coffin of our true and good, vibrant democracy. now the elites will rule when they havent before

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

clinton wins in 2016, jeb bush wins in 2020, chelsea clinton in 2024, malia obama in 2028, jack robert kennedy VI in 2032, george h.w.b. bush-clinton in 2040

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

for real though does anyone think chris christie has a chance? ted cruz? the only alternative i can see that isnt a joke for children is romney running again

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

for real though does anyone think chris christie has a chance? ted cruz? the only alternative i can see that isnt a joke for children is romney running again

Sorry dude. You have nothing.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Sorry dude. You have nothing.

mumpy puffinz, who do you think the best republican candidate is. not as in best person, but likely to win

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This country is ripe for a Dark Horse.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

mumpy puffinz, who do you think the best republican candidate is. not as in best person, but likely to win

Christie was your best chance, but he ain't gonna win

insulated staircase
Aug 21, 2014

it doesn't matter anyway just vote for rand paul, might as well get a laugh or two with it

Robbie Fowler
May 31, 2011
Kodos

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Christie was your best chance, but he ain't gonna win

so you think that in a nation which has dramatically voted in a republican congress, any republican presidential candidate doesnt stand a chance

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

ron paul

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gonna write in "google glenn greenwald" on my ballot

Cosmik Slop
Oct 9, 2007

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Odds of Joe Biden realizing this is his last chance to realize his presidential ambitions and throwing a wrench in the Clintonian works are...?

logical phalluses
Mar 18, 2009

The living look upon the corpse with their eyesight,
But without eyesight lingers a different living and looks
curiously on the corpse.
theres no way jeb is getting the nom op.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

logical phalluses posted:

theres no way jeb is getting the nom op.

why

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

so you think that in a nation which has dramatically voted in a republican congress, any republican presidential candidate doesnt stand a chance

Christie is your best right now. I don't think he could win

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.
Hillary is going to be Obamaed by Warren then she will just go loving insane.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

there is no way warren becomes the democratic nominee

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I'm going to ask a serious question.... has Jeb gotten a ything like the positive image in the press Chris Christie or even Rand Paul has had? Like all I know about him os he's the governor of lol Florida and he executed someone or didn't execute them I forget....

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

He isn't crazy eyed and unelectable enough.

fake edit:
Christie too fat
Paul the Younger too curly

KennyLoggins
Dec 3, 2004
Welcome to the Danger Zone

MegaGatts
Dec 12, 2004

The Enteroctopus dofleini, also known as the giant Pacific octopus (GPO) or North Pacific giant octopus, is a large marine cephalopod belonging to the phylum Mollusca and is tripping balls.

TEAYCHES posted:

there is no way warren becomes the democratic nominee

I will bet you fifteen American dollars she will.

Whiskey Sours
Jan 25, 2014

Weather proof.

TEAYCHES posted:

Voter turnout was 36% in 2014.

GUYS STOP
Jun 7, 2003
Grimey Drawer
It's going to be a devout muslin woman. And if she wins we are going to have to buy 400,000 prayer mats

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

Elderly bigots dominated the elections no one cares about? Shocked I am.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harime Nui posted:

I'm going to ask a serious question.... has Jeb gotten a ything like the positive image in the press Chris Christie or even Rand Paul has had? Like all I know about him os he's the governor of lol Florida and he executed someone or didn't execute them I forget....

hes married to a Hispanic and is the Smart Bush that is his game

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jeb doesnt hate messicans enough

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Those drat millenials and their nostalgia!

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
who even gives a poo poo about the actual election, the GOP primary is gonna be bananas. im so fuckin stoked.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I have no faith whatsoever in the American public. If Jeb Bush runs, they'll completely forget about the last Bush and vote for him, thinking he'll be more like his father: Ronald Reagan, or his grandfather Abraham Lincoln, or his great grandfather Thomas Jefferson - who made sure the ten commandments were in the Constitution.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
rick perry lopes up to the podium like dumbass carhartt bigfoot while mike huckabee and chris christie inflate their jowls at each other, and jeb bush and mitt romney stand in the back flicking switchblades in unison

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

jeb doesnt hate messicans enough

The republican party of the future is gonna be latino af tho lol

• Locked thread