Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maldoror
Oct 5, 2003

by R. Guyovich
Nap Ghost
trappist quad (any is good but westvleteren 12 if you can find it)
eggenberg samichlaus doppelbock (more like a quad bock, 14% alcohol malt bomb, good if you don't like hops)
eggenberg doppelbock dunkel
dragon's milk
imperial hatter

worst beers are peat smoked, like the isle of skye stuff, these taste like smoked meats and will make you retch, and could possibly turn you off to beer entirely, i seriously don't know who likes that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

i bet that guy can really suck a dick

Why do you think the other dude is so happy

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
pilsners are the best beers. Miller and PBR are the best sitting around doing nothing beers

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:siren: #2 is almost down :siren:

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
i can't drink pbr anymore it gives me the cramps

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Professor Shark posted:

:siren: #2 is almost down :siren:

What took so long

Myron Baloney
Mar 19, 2002

Emitting dimensions are swallowing you

the most impressive part is he doesn't spill a drop (does he?), it makes it look kind of fake.

I am having one and only one with dinner because I have to work tonight, lucky for me I have a 750ml of hommelbier and that counts as one.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Maldoror posted:

worst beers are peat smoked, like the isle of skye stuff, these taste like smoked meats and will make you retch, and could possibly turn you off to beer entirely, i seriously don't know who likes that
smoked beers are the worst thing. i had a smoked chipotle beer from rogue and simply couldnt drink it.

1 hour 3 minutes until beer time, im thinking kokanee or budweiser

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Drinking a beer right now; it is a can of beer that was behind the vegetables in the fridge

No beer can hide from my watchful gaze

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Monkey Fracas posted:

Drinking a beer right now; it is a can of beer that was behind the vegetables in the fridge

No beer can hide from my watchful gaze
ALLAH IS MOST GENEROUS FOR TRUE BELIEVERS!!!! MUHAMMAD IS THE GREATEST ALLAH ACKBEER!!!!

cynic
Jan 19, 2004

I have a mixed crate of brewdog here, right in front of me, but I'm drinking cognac so??

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What took so long

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm drinking an overpriced Sriracha beer. I'm allowing little blobs of spicy beer to spill over and rest in my beard for a post-gulp retasting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

cynic posted:

I have a mixed crate of brewdog here, right in front of me, but I'm drinking cognac so??

I think that means you have to be a conservative now

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
Just chiming in to say there are few greater pleasures in life than the shower beer.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Just chiming in to say there are few greater pleasures in life than the shower beer.

yes.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

Hector Beerlioz posted:

That or the first beer after a hard couple hours of cycling (or whatever) on a hot day when you finish the beer before the sweat on your brow has had a chance to dry.

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

ANAmal.net posted:

is roboshit dead

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

BossRighteous posted:

I'm drinking an overpriced Sriracha beer. I'm allowing little blobs of spicy beer to spill over and rest in my beard for a post-gulp retasting.

Sriracha....beer....

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

Hector Beerlioz posted:

God yes. After working outside for like 10 hours straight. Come home, take a shower with a pilsner. Simply the best.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons

You got your bloody mary in my beer chaser

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

maybe ill supercharge my beers and drink boilermakers tonight

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What took so long

JUST finished it now, had to rub my girlfriend's feet

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I tried to explain shower beer to my sisters in law once before and I think they believe I'm a super alcoholic now

:siren:#3:siren:

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lawman 0 posted:

Drinking in key west atm op.

I did that thanksgiving week. Where are you?

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec

Professor Shark posted:

JUST finished it now, had to rub my girlfriend's feet

I tried to explain shower beer to my sisters in law once before and I think they believe I'm a super alcoholic now

:siren:#3:siren:

I like your style, prof

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
also I'm home now and drinking beers. I had several coronas on the plane. Some delta flights have sweetwater 420 but that wasn't one of them.

Drinking a yuengling clone I made myself, my wife is drinking bud light.

E: shower beers are amazing

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

jackyl posted:

I did that thanksgiving week. Where are you?

I was at this bar and grill that had a band playing it was pretty nice.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Lawman 0 posted:

I was at this bar and grill that had a band playing it was pretty nice.

that narrows it down

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
this is now completely gay!!! :gas:

David Pratt
Apr 21, 2001
Drinking julöl exclusively because it is jul

Electric Charity
Mar 22, 2009

mng posted:

this is now completely gay!!! :gas:

quote:

hooray

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I like your style, prof

Kiss my rear end

:siren:#4:siren:, girlfriend is asleep on the couch, I'm still kicking rear end watching Veronica Mars like a champ

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

had the highland brewery and duck rabbit brewery seasonals. ive had 4.5 duck rabbits as of this posting. its 11%

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

33 minutes until beer time

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.
Finally got off my rear end and went to get some beer, a woman had a diabetic stroke in the gas station while I was checking out. This is the weirdest feeling beer I've ever drunk lol.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

odincode posted:

Finally got off my rear end and went to get some beer, a woman had a diabetic stroke in the gas station while I was checking out. This is the weirdest feeling beer I've ever drunk lol.

did she have a fit, all grabbing peoples collars and yelling? ive seen diabetics pull that in the throes of sugar madness

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
drink malt liquor

ONLY malt liquor

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

Blue Raider posted:

did she have a fit, all grabbing peoples collars and yelling? ive seen diabetics pull that in the throes of sugar madness

Yea, kinda, I thought she was just an upset customer as i was grabbing my beer because she didn't (probably couldn't I would assume :( ) explain that it was a diabetes thing but when she was literally seizing someone recognized it and quickly called the EMTs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich
If we get the last plane cleaned fast tonight, Ill be able to get me some beer before the cutoff time. Probably some stouts, darker the better.

• Locked thread