Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The contents of my mini fridge next to my computer desk at home include:

-ironic low quality beer
-an IPA
-something local
-ironic whalez level uber rare beer hidden in the back to age for 4 years
-my own piss in a jar

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
This afternoon i'm gonna go see if that one ABC near the retirement villages still has some BCBS and even still they'll probably have a bunch of other ridiculously high tier poo poo for no reason

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

BossRighteous posted:

Do people really like IPAs or do they just like the idea of liking them? They are gross and everyone knew they were gross when they were invented, they just didn't have any other way to long-haul ship beers at the time.

some are really gross but there's a few that are tolerable. it's not a taste for everyone.

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
i drank it at this one bar that had dollar slices of pizza and dollar beers but i just can't stand it any more and would rather spend a little more for a beer

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
you sound fun

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
a thread using one of these for the thread tag:

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
how does the russian squat compare to the cholo crouch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
my beer collection has a fridge problem

• Locked thread