Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Michelob Ultra, the Exceptional Light Beer, is in the fridge :smug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm sneering the gently caress down at most of you right now

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Voltage posted:

I don't know what the gently caress has been up with me lately, but for the past month or two, I'm absolutely repulsed by all craft/fancy beer. I used to love IPA's and strong dark ales and all that other bullshit, gently caress I even brewed a few batches with friends. Unfortunately I just can't stand it anymore. The last few times I've drank beers, I just get a PBR or bud or some clear yellow crap because at least it tastes like refreshing liquid.

I went through the same thing starting about a year ago. I used to cycle through all of the local crafts, have my brother in law send me down crafts from Ontario, etc... but then I became sick of hops, spices, and high alcohol and started drinking Coors and Michelob and other ice cold ~4% macros and haven't gone back since.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

let the frogetting begin :getin: :getin: :getin:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I'm college chubby Harry Potter

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

1 Michelob Ultra down

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Awwwwwww yeaaaaaahhh

:hfive:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

dad.jpg

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:siren: #2 is almost down :siren:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

What took so long

JUST finished it now, had to rub my girlfriend's feet

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Just chiming in to say there are few greater pleasures in life than the shower beer.

I tried to explain shower beer to my sisters in law once before and I think they believe I'm a super alcoholic now

:siren:#3:siren:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I like your style, prof

Kiss my rear end

:siren:#4:siren:, girlfriend is asleep on the couch, I'm still kicking rear end watching Veronica Mars like a champ

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

:canada:

Sleeman's always give me the worst gas-shits

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

The Only One posted:

Im oz and all i drink is coronas. up to 13 or so cuntsss

:hfive:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I need to get one of these babies sometime for for GBS posting sprints or playing progressively worse TF2:

prob need a bucket to go with it or something, but not two buckets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Reporting in that I drank a beer last night ! :xd:

• Locked thread