Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm drinking my 4th Natty Light and chasing it with a Vodka/Tap Water I got too drunk to finish last night.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

My steady diet of alcohol, beef, and cheese makes my body inhospitable to most bacteria. I'm never sick.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

soy posted:

No thanks fatties

I drink while I play drums so I can get a strong buzz at no caloric gain.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Do people really like IPAs or do they just like the idea of liking them? They are gross and everyone knew they were gross when they were invented, they just didn't have any other way to long-haul ship beers at the time.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

If you drank like this every week, in a year you would consume:
beer 1,300
wine 104
spirits 312
Your drinking habits are unlike the average from any country.

But your closest match on overall consumption alone is Belarus, the heaviest-drinking country in the world.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

What's a good enough IPA I should try? They are all the rage in my town and it's embarrassing to ask for bud light.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Considering I drink about 60-80 cans a week, is recycling something I could actually do to supplement my income?

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

jackyl posted:

You should get a kegerator instead, it'll be cheaper and you don't have to take the trays out

I'll set up a conference call with my wife, thanks!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm mathew lillard cheering on his friend.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Survey Says?!

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm drinking an overpriced Sriracha beer. I'm allowing little blobs of spicy beer to spill over and rest in my beard for a post-gulp retasting.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Hector Beerlioz posted:

Just chiming in to say there are few greater pleasures in life than the shower beer.

yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

I'm ready for my 4 hour flight this weekend.

• Locked thread