Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

rjmccall posted:

A couple of new stadium experiences tonight, actually. We finally won one of those "lucky fan" giveaways, although it was our entire row, and they picked like four different rows over the course of the night; but hey, now I have a print of a splatter-painted Levi's Inaugural Season logo, which is surely a thing I wanted commemorated.

Somewhere in one of my junk drawers is a keychain commemorating the inaugural season of "CMGI Field", they being the internet colossus that dropped 115M for the naming rights to what is now Gillette Stadium. They went tits-up when the dot-com bubble burst, and the name was changed before the Patriots played their first 2002 regular season game. I had gone to a preseason game before the switch, so I got to snag this little piece of history.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

Upon this a question arises: whether it be better to be loved than feared or feared than loved?

Troll Bridgington posted:

The only good and pure teams are the teams that I like. The teams that I hate are filled with poop and the spirit of Hitler himself.

QF motherfucking T.

Thus spake TFF, with one voice.

The_Raven
Jul 2, 2004

SunshineDanceParty posted:

Not anymore. You get one year of likable after sucking. There's always a reason to turn on them, and with Seattle it was the fans.

That's why the Browns are the most likable team in the NFL.

LIONS
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3676320
BITCH

• Locked thread