Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liquid Penguins
Feb 18, 2006

by Cowcaster
Grimey Drawer
you tell me, op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jIVuuNcg3w

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
It's wrong to not be wearing blackface all the time. Why aren't you wearing blackface? Hate blacks or something?

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

truly empowering for the negro race

didymos
Sep 30, 2014

spud posted:

Do black people ever wear whiteface?

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

NO SUH AINT NOTHING WRONG WIT DAT!

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
Last April fools I went to the clan meeting in blackface. No one knew and when I pulled off my hood about 3 people clutched at their chests for an instant.

lfield
May 10, 2008
its p much always wrong to wear blackface, so you should say it is always good to wear blackface. saying bad things are good is a funny joke we all do on the internet

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
It's not wrong if you go back in time to the 1940s.

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014
Michael Jackson did a whiteface all the time.

Kikka
Feb 10, 2010

I POST STUPID STUFF ABOUT DOCTOR WHO
hallow's eve; the youngster blackens his face with quick inaccurate strokes. as a tinny recording of "vesti la giubba" buzzes from his galaxy note, he cries. strokes of beautiful white skin carve paths through the hideous negro facade and his ocean color eyes are as lakes unnatural borne black earth.

Kikka fucked around with this message at 10:06 on Dec 19, 2014

Panamaniac
Jun 18, 2007

HEROES NEVER DIE

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
my black ex girlfriend told me it wa o.k for frank zappa to do it for the cover of joes garage because he was a genius. is your friend a genius, op?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

haris pilton posted:

Michael Jackson did a whiteface all the time.

... and then he did a purpleface. :(

Sizone
Sep 13, 2007

by LadyAmbien
some kidrape face too

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
perhaps he died happy facing the baby ad cutouts he had in his bedroom.

no joke:

:wth:

Aftertaster
Mar 29, 2007

Hello! Hi there! How are you!? Oh my God, hello! Greetings!! How ARE you!? Jesus Christ, good day!! MY GOD! SALUTATIONS!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!?!?
Wow I bet your friend sure had a red face under his black/spider face lol (because he was embarrassed)

haris pilton
Sep 4, 2014

Rambling Robot posted:

perhaps he died happy facing the baby ad cutouts he had in his bedroom.

no joke:

:wth:

lol, that's kinda disturbing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scuba school sucks
Aug 30, 2012

The brilliance of my posting illuminates the forums like a jar of shining gold when all around is dark
I think a really excellent Halloween prank would be to knock on H.P. Lovecraft's door in blackface and when he answers, tell him you're his long-lost cousin. If you get the opportunity to pull this off, I hereby absolve you from the sin of wearing blackface.

• Locked thread