Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Drfishback
Nov 5, 2009
Fake quote but maybe real "Afterwards I was so upset I consumed an entire bowl of Wanda's macaroni salad followed by 19 donuts and a two liter of diet coke,since im trying to watch my figure"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a fragile ego
Oct 19, 2014

haha this post gave me a boner

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Maybe this was posted on the same page as the "words" posts but yeah.

http://www.salon.com/2013/10/02/my_embarrassing_picture_went_viral/

Bloody Penguin
Apr 3, 2009

I was hoping to come up with an objection while banging on my desk, Your Honor. ...I didn't.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

theres a reason why i never post any pictures online that reason is theyd instantly become viral due to my horrendous face and bad body

I am beautiful

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax

Tiny Lowtax posted:

thyroid issues will only add 10-15 pounds on a person, even worst case scenario.

Sorry op, you are lazy and over eat. It's simple, burn more calories than you take in and you lose weight. Your body isn't some magic thing where this isn't the case.

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i called it indianabigbones.gif but that was lost to imgur

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Dr Strangepants posted:

That post is bigger than she is

no it isn't.

edit: Is this Nostalgia Chick's fat friend or some other fattie?

That Works
Jul 22, 2006

Every revolution evaporates and leaves behind only the slime of a new bureaucracy

kastein posted:

#7 will bring you to tears

Pound 7 came and went a while back.

Stealthgerbil
Dec 16, 2004

i dont have any standards OP, lets bone

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
THE NOBLE INVESTIGATORS FROM THE COUNCIL OF SATURN AND WORLD SCIENCE NETWORK STAND UP TO THE SPIDER AND FIGHT BACK WITH THE TRUTH. THEY WILL NEVER SILENCE US. WE WILL STAND AND SPEAK OUT AS LONG AS WE HAVE THE BANDWIDTH TO FIGHT BACK. MAY THE GIFT OF SATURN PROTECT YOU

Toys For Twats
Sep 30, 2007
One awesome dude

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Tiny Lowtax posted:

thyroid issues will only add 10-15 pounds on a person, even worst case scenario.

Sorry op, you are lazy and over eat. It's simple, burn more calories than you take in and you lose weight. Your body isn't some magic thing where this isn't the case.

PCOS will gently caress you up good though, basically it makes a woman's hormones go loving nuts and is somehow tied to the whole diabetic system. It also makes you grow body hair in terrible places that hair doesn't belong and causes female baldness/hair loss. It's basically Fat Hairy Troll syndrome.

However I have it and know people who have it and it's possible to be a normal weight (I'm 131 and am not rocking horrible manhair). All PCOS means is that you have to exercise more hardcore than average, and if it's really the thing making you a fatass then an insulin regulating pill helps it out a lot. If you can afford insulin pills and have Myfitnesspal, you do not have a right to say "b-b-b-ut PCOS is making me faaaaat I can't change anything!"

Slugnoid
Jun 23, 2006

Nap Ghost
lolling @ the outie elbow

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
My wife has hypothyroidism and back when she was lifting weights her doctor asked if she was bullimic because he couldn't believe how much weight she lost.

Saga
Aug 17, 2009

Cuckoo posted:

However I have it and know people who have it and it's possible to be a normal weight (I'm 131 and am not rocking horrible manhair).

Goons should know that Cuckoo is 4'1" tall.

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

snacks. why'd it have to be snacks

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
uhhmm I believe "fat people" legally falls under the "hellthread" bylaws according to section 13D of paragraph 12

*is shoved into locker*

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I believe all obese people should be round up and incinerated for energy and their valuable fat. We would have to use spe ial incineration facilities because most human ones are not capable of handling 300+ pounds of lard rear end, and such an amount of fat can cause significant danger to the human operators of the machinery. In fact, there was a goon who worked in crematory, and they almost damaged their equipment when attempting to cremate an obese women. There was a literal grease fire that caused damaged to the facility due to this objects disgusting body composition.

If perhaps, incinerating these drags on society is too 'inhumane', I would propose an alternative that the United States has extensive historical experience with, concentration camps and public works projects. Round up every* obese American and place them in a controlled environment where their feeding and lifestyle can be monitored and adjusted for the good of society and themselves. Weight is after all the result of a simple equation, a balancing act between calories in and calories out. No human breaks the laws of thermodynamics.The ability to plan, rationalize, control our id and delay gratification are a few of the things that seperate humans from animals. If these animals can not control their base impluses and desires in regards to food and gluttony, than such harmful impulses must be controlled for them. Overweight and obese americans add roughly 10$ billion dollars to American medical bills annually, suffering from easily preventable and treatable conditions. It is time for this to be paid back to the American People.

Public works projects can be combined with controlled feeding to ensure patients fufill excercise and calorie expenditure requirements, all while improving society. The world is always in need of labourers. Civic and public works would beautify both the American people and America herself.

Thank you for your time, please vote me Fitler '15 and god bless America and each and every one of you

*Veterans and those with doctor notes excused.

may contain peanuts
Sep 28, 2007

WOW what a grate sports paly by the 49rs (better than seahawks)
This picture is good. Thanks for posting it.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Saga posted:

Goons should know that Cuckoo is 4'1" tall.

I'm 3 feet tall check your height privilege rear end in a top hat

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Crash_N_Burn posted:

holy

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

bacon? i barely know her!!!

indian jones the temple of wendys

Brand New Malaysian Wife
Apr 5, 2007
I encourage children who are bullied to kill themselves. In fact, I get off to it. Pedophilia-snuff films are the best. More abused children need to kill themselves.
Fat people don't jog.

RainMaker
Oct 25, 2012

This is me every time you post.
I had a whale of a time looking at that picture.

Nah just kidding. I threw up everywhere.

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.
does that condition also make fat migrate from her stomach to the rest of her body

fridgeraider

calusari fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Dec 19, 2014

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)

Zeike posted:

this is a long post, but I read 'fridge raider' and laughed

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

GiantAmazonianOtter posted:

Fat people don't jog.

Obligatory Handle
Feb 27, 2004

by Lowtax
Seriously, LOL at the "I eat well and exercise."

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
Terri Jean is a poor photographer

Rhymenoserous
May 23, 2008

Obligatory Handle posted:

Seriously, LOL at the "I eat well and exercise."

she calls trips to the fridge "reps"

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Baxter
Sep 13, 2000

Crash_N_Burn posted:

Tujague
May 8, 2007

by LadyAmbien
In case some of you really are as stupid as you appear, this article wasn't written by the OP and is years old

edit fridge raider is probably dead from too much exercise and any of the six or seven uncontrollable magic diseases that all make her helplessly obese

Anorexic Robot
Nov 11, 2012
My embarrassing picture went viral: I spread my rear end and all they noticed was my ring!!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
fat joke

Anorexic Robot posted:

My embarrassing picture went viral: I spread my rear end and all they noticed was my ring!!

sketch_nimrod
Apr 1, 2010

shipwrek
Dec 11, 2009

Drunk octopus wants
to fight you
How much exercise qualifies as inordinate?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RichardGamingo
Mar 3, 2014
I know it's dumb to sign my posts, but I can't stop no matter how many times I'm told, because I'm really stupid and I want to make sure that shines through in everything I do and say, forever.

Best Regards,
RG
Your contribution is admirable.

Best Regards,
RG

• Locked thread