Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Wow the OP sure is fat, and typed a whole lot of words to post on GBS. What a fat bitch the OP is

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
She looks like she belongs on a croft.

Nekodoshi
Aug 4, 2007

I'm only as smart as the content of my posts.
As a fellow chunky femgoon, I understand how you feel. Ive always wanted to cosplay, but I dont allow myself to because of the fact that people are going to belittle and humiliate me somehow for it. Also I'm poor so i cant afford the materials to do it properly. It seems silly to care so much what a bunch of pea brains on the internet think though, so you know what? Rock that outfit, gently caress the haters. Do what makes you happy.

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

shipwrek posted:

How much exercise qualifies as inordinate?

Most people manage even the tiniest amount so I'm guessing literally none

HEY VAPER
May 15, 2014

by XyloJW

Nekodoshi posted:

As a fellow chunky femgoon, I understand how you feel. Ive always wanted to cosplay, but I dont allow myself to because of the fact that people are going to belittle and humiliate me somehow for it. Also I'm poor so i cant afford the materials to do it properly. It seems silly to care so much what a bunch of pea brains on the internet think though, so you know what? Rock that outfit, gently caress the haters. Do what makes you happy.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

quote:

Some commenters even accurately guessed that I had polycystic ovarian syndrome. The disease is characterized by an accumulation of fat in the stomach, making it look, as one insensitive doctor told me, “like you’ve got a basketball shoved under your shirt.”

Looks like a regular fat person and if the fat was just accumulating in her stomach how does she explain those arms of terror?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

set sail for whale tail

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
lol fat femgoons kill yourself please

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?

MVP posted:

lol fat femgoons kill yourself please

Hey, they didn't choose to continuously stuff food into their gaping maws.

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010

Izumi Konata posted:

whats that vestigial axillary boob under the armpit called? don't know much about biology

MVP
Nov 1, 2012

by Lowtax
Have you guys checked the cosplay thread man those chicks are REALLY fat and ugly!

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
hey

hey

stop eating all our food

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

Three Olives posted:

Looks like a regular fat person and if the fat was just accumulating in her stomach how does she explain those arms of terror?

3O, that's just a not clever way of admitting to being a POS. Don't buy into the lazy humor of Reddit. Your dogs and you are better than that.

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

how come fat people can't shut up about being fat

gay people too

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

yeah gay people talking too mucha bout being fat

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Baconraider

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF
fatties are gross

Fushigi Yuugi fansub
Jan 20, 2007

BUTT STUFF

Nekodoshi posted:

people irl also think fatties are gross

text editor
Jan 8, 2007
pcos doesnt turn people into autofatties, she is fat bcos she is lazy

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

Fellow chunky femgoons UNITE. Stand up and be proud girls. Actualy that sounds like a lot of work stay seated if u want

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Uncle Wemus posted:

how come fat people can't shut up about being fat

I just don't like it when fatties post those pictures on Facebook that say poo poo like "Thin girls are for wimps" or when they try to act like their lifestyle is actually 100% healthy.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I just don't like it when fatties post those pictures on Facebook that say poo poo like "Thin girls are for wimps" or when they try to act like their lifestyle is actually 100% healthy.

How fat are we talking about here?

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
You do know that something going viral does not mean "was posted on the internet", right?

Vire
Nov 4, 2005

Like a Bosh

Nekodoshi posted:

Maybe if you stopped buying food to shove down your gullet you could afford the materials.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

Or the ones where they post gross shots of fat girls in underwear or lingerie with words like beautiful scrawled everywhere. Or all the motivational fat girl with hot dude "you deserve it" picture bullshit. People hate fat dudes that think they deserve hot thin girls but when these people do it it's "empowering".

A SWEATY FATBEARD
Oct 6, 2012

:buddy: GAY 4 ORGANS :buddy:
OP buy me a sixpack and a pack of cigs and I promise I'll make you happy

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Parity warning posted:

Fellow chunky femgoons UNITE. Stand up and be proud girls. Actualy that sounds like a lot of work stay seated if u want

hard hitting edgy gbs jokes coming at you straight from tuesday's Garfield

Suicide Sam E.
Jun 30, 2013

by XyloJW

ArtIsResistance posted:

hard hitting edgy gbs jokes coming at you straight from tuesday's Garfield

Or Cathy. Ack! Ack!!

stump collector
May 28, 2007
OP is going to have a heart attack ack ack ack ack

resident
Dec 22, 2005

WE WERE ALL UP IN THAT SHIT LIKE A MUTHAFUCKA. IT'S CLEANER THAN A BROKE DICK DOG.

Dead Precedents posted:

This post takes less bytes than that OP does :v:

bites

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

Suicide Sam E. posted:

Or Cathy. Ack! Ack!!

no I mean I literally saw that in a Garfield. I can't find it because for some reason the Garfield search engine isn't good but I assure you that that poster, using all his wit to burn a group of people, could only come up with a Garfield punchline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

uh the punchline was "chunky femgoon" and it's not like I could use Monday's Garfield now is it

• Locked thread