Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie
I emailed my professor, to reassure myself that the final was at 8am tomorrow. Class usually start at 9am, but usually on finals day, it's an hour before your regular class time.

Email Convo
Me: So we arrive at 8am tomorrow for the final?
Professor: Is that what we agreed upon as a class? Or is that what my syllabus says.
Me: Don't know, I'm just going off what it says on the schools course calendar.

TLDR; Professor doesn't wanna wake up that early for a Friday final. Put me in charge of informing entire class that final is now at 1pm.

Thanks to Facebook I was able to inform about 11 out of 49 students in my class.

I will most likely get beat up for ruining the morning of 38 students. It was nice knowing you GBS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I emailed my professor, to reassure myself that the final was at 8am tomorrow. Class usually start at 9am, but usually on finals day, it's an hour before your regular class time.

Email Convo
Professor: Is that what we agreed upon as a class? Or is that what my syllabus says.

TLDR; Professor doesn't wanna wake up that early for a Friday final. Put me in charge of informing entire class that final is now at 1pm.

Thanks to Facebook I was able to inform about 11 out of 49 students in my class.

I will most likely get beat up for ruining the morning of 38 students. It was nice knowing you GBS.

THanks for the most boring story I have ever read on these forums

Iseeyouseemeseeyou
Jan 3, 2011
look at this fuckin loser still in class. Finals were over Wednesday, chump.

Dead Precedents
May 5, 2005

Precedents come and go, but death goes on forever.
Sleep through the exam and then e-mail your professor saying you forgot

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
thats one crazy tale op, some real hunter s thompson poo poo

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Email Convo

None of this makes any sense and its dull as hell.

PixieDreamGirl
Apr 29, 2014

2014; The year I whored myself out for title changes.

Yo, I don't care what y'all do,how y'all do or where y'all do it, just keep it gangsta and never pay for an av change, have someone else do it- Ya boy Pixie

Prawned posted:

I think my professor has an SA account... you sound just like him.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

PixieDreamGirl posted:

I accidentally a whole final exam. Is that safe?

holy poo poo, very nice—i like this so much, it's a lovely and stale, rotten, dripping with putrid carcass juices 4chan meme. Im jizzing in my pants right now because of the oldness and shittiness of this meme, its a trasure trove to ironically enjoy this.

Evil Agita
Feb 25, 2005

Lord Fool, give me another chance. I'll prove my strength to you!

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Email Convo

Do you go to some tiny art school or something? Because this sort of thing doesnt really happen.

my kinda ape
Sep 15, 2008

Everything's gonna be A-OK
Oven Wrangler
I got a 100% on my last final. I have literally a 100% test average in that class but I still got a C lmao cool

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

a hole-y ghost posted:

holy poo poo, very nice—i like this so much, it's a lovely and stale, rotten, dripping with putrid carcass juices 4chan meme. Im jizzing in my pants right now because of the oldness and shittiness of this meme, its a trasure trove to ironically enjoy this.

its the meme equivalent of that mentally ill furry dude who microwaves dirty diapers he finds in dumpsters and then wears them

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if i could see this thread physically manifested as a crusty floater in the public restroom lets just say i'd be having a poo poo sandwich tonight

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
What is the subject of this "exam" you speak of.

0dB
Jan 3, 2009
I accidentally this thread.

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!
Whatever your professor said was the exam start time (it's usually when class starts) is when the exam starts.

Don't be a loving dick and think you know more than the professor, OP.

AddMEonFacebook
Dec 3, 2012

by Cowcaster
Bad grammar is an automatic D.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Email Convo

you'll never see 37 of those people ever again after college.

no, not joking, people do drift away :(

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
professors should not rely on hot omnitwinksstudents to inform other students, imo

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Get a job kid

bonvivant
Oct 1, 2014

I may be racist, transphobic, an antisemite and a misogynist, but I project like an angel ;)
teh trangender TA

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

This thread is your final. How do you think you did?

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE posted:

This thread is your final. How do you think you did?

F.

No grad school for you!

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
maybe gently caress off to twitter?

Aftertaster
Mar 29, 2007

Hello! Hi there! How are you!? Oh my God, hello! Greetings!! How ARE you!? Jesus Christ, good day!! MY GOD! SALUTATIONS!! HOW HAVE YOU BEEN DOING!?!?
OP, I'm sure you did all you could, but you should probably take this to E/N, where many fine young men and a woman or two can help you deal with the trauma of being dull beyond all comparison.

jk I was trying to fit in please tell me more

jk just being contradictory, please talk to E/N and maybe a professional cool person

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
i give a poo poo op

hahaha just joking merry christmas

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
Wow, thats crazy. I hope op doesnt die :ohdear:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Prawned posted:

Nanomashoes
Aug 18, 2012

Rambling Robot posted:

F.

No grad school for you!

is SA grad school FYAD or what

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
the title was bothering me so I fixed it

where the red fern gropes
Aug 24, 2011

Spanish Manlove posted:

the title was bothering me so I fixed it

change it to something that makes the op look bad

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
I still cant figure if that is a girlish boy or a boyish girl.

Prawned
Oct 25, 2010

Dreggon posted:

change it to something that makes the op look bad

He can't be made to look any worse than he already does

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Prawned posted:

He can't be made to look any worse than he already does

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Hey OP i was just kidding it's at 8 am

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Rambling Robot posted:

you'll never see 37 of those people ever again after college.

no, not joking, people do drift away :(

why don't you cry about it you sissy

Wooten
Oct 4, 2004

I hate when college kids post about school stuff like anyone gives a poo poo. You are a literal child, big loving deal.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Wooten posted:

I hate when college kids post about school stuff like anyone gives a poo poo. You are a literal child, big loving deal.

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice
lol if you post on this forum and youre not 30

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

PixieDreamGirl posted:

Ī͖͖͙̻ͭ̀ͮ ̪͍̯͎̫̹̺e̲͖̜̮͕͔̔ͦͪ̽̉̀ͩͅm̄ͯͣͨ͌ͣa͉̤í̙l͖̐̉ͪ̈͊ẻ̏͛͑̽͏d̴͍̹̺͍̹͂ͮ͌̂̆ͨ̑ ̭͈̻͇̖̟͓̊̽ͤ̏ͯm̨͛̊̇̒͂ͣy͔̙̭͝ ̐̐͞p̰̠̳̝ͫr͔ͧ̔͐͌́̊ȏ̘͇͉̗̬ͩ̔͋f͓̲̯͎̙̬ͅe͌̃̈̈̽̈͞s̥̹̗ͤ͂̑̋sͯ͑̏̒͑ͨ̚͝ö̩̬̹́̾ͦ͐̿̀r̦̗̥̂̅̇,͖̺ͯͨ̕ ̝̫ͭͧ́t̺͖͉̬̰̦̬̾͋̂ͧ̕o͉̟̻̣ͫ͂ ̠̮͈͕͐́r̞̯ͬ̍e̡̩ͨ̍a̴͕͔̤͙̳s͕̠̺̠̲̑̌ͤ̔͌͘s̴̫̳̣͕̗̏ͅu̖̝̙̫̯͖̾ͤͤ̒̔̈́͠ŗ̭͔̇ͭ́͌e̺̞͙̞͞ ͎̙͓̟̩͒͐̏͋̚͠m̬͖ͫͬ̊͜y̼͔̱ͭ̍͊̈ͪ͆ͥs̠̻̅̌̓̋ͮ͠eͣ̆͒̽͜lͫͬ̾ͧ͠f̘̠̻͈ ̹͇͓͚͉̹̫ͪͯ̑̀̏̀͂ţ̤̗̉̂h͈̼̲͂̓ͤͥ̃̿a͎͝ţ̫͈̇̃ ̖̊t͖͍̯̭̦̫̔̄̿̿͑h̰̟̗ͩ͊̅͠e͇͚̞͆̓ ͍̫̣̳̲̈̾̒͝f̒͆ͯͪ͆̚i̜̲̼̩͋ͭ̅̽̈ͬ̉n̸͎̻̗̞̞͕͊̄ͭ̆̈́͋ͣa̭̙̽ͧͣ͌̐̔̃l̰͇̥̦̞̪ ̻̭͈̟̌̃͒̐̂̽ŵ̗͖̬̣̍̀͟â̫̞̤̖̲̜s͔͉͍͚̗̠ͅ ͖͔̲̭ͮͣ̔̚ͅä͍̘͍̻͙̱́͒͋ť̨̹̬͍ͬ̉͋ ̌͌ͫ҉8̖̰͖̘̪ͮ̊͐̓a͓̬m̉̍̒ͩ͡ ͍̻͍̾ͦ̍́t͙̊ͩͦ̓ͤ͂̀͞ò̥̥̝̭m̹̯̺̯͔̆ͭ̓̈́ͪ̔͐o̳̟͉͊͂͑ͮ̐͂͋r̞̤̳̪̭͌ͭ̏ṟ̺̘̱͈̓ȏ͎̈͌ͯ̾w͖̳̫̹̱̚.̦͍̘͓̄ͤͭ̄̑͟ ̫̰̎̍̄̃̉̌ͬ͟Ĉ̹̦͙̭͔̰̦̓̊l̻̂̃ͮa̫s͚ͪ̾̏ͯͦ̈sͫͫ̅͏̼̭͙̬̠̬͎ ͘u̻̩͌̌̒͛̔ͭ̀s̲̹̋̓̽̐͂͒̕ú̼̺ͪͮ͆̍a͙̤̫̰̟l̶̤̦̠̘̳͗ͫͪl̳̹̠̂ͮ͡y̵̦͉̒͗͛ͦ ̢̦͖̥̖͑̌͗ͧ̅̐s͎̙̍͋̏̕t̃̋ͭ̕a̫̼̭̖͔͌̌̚r͙͔͔̽͂̔̂t͖̜̭̘ͫ̀̓ ̴̠̬͓̻͚̓̆̒a͂ͪ̀͏̗͍̦̘̹t͈͕͔͎̕ ̤͕̪͇͉̞ͯ̉ͅ9̱̋͜aͬ̈̈́ͫ͏̠̟̫̖̰̦ͅm͗ͦ̑̋͋͒͏,̭͎ͧͯ͗ͥ̀ ̲̱̪̮̘͘b̔ͪ̑ͨ̈́҉͈̻͓̱̬͕ͅu̵͎̪͇̮̰̮̒̓̽t̵̯̭̳̹̠̒̅ͭ̄ͯͮ̊ ͐̐͆̉u̜̤̣̪̍͆͒̀ş͚͈̺̖̗̪ͮ̈u̻͉͓ͨă̻̝̲̩͊͐͟l̽̆̿͛ͭ͂l͉̱̩̻͋͝y̴̼͇͈̹̱̭͌͛̍͋͊ ͐̆͌̂͝o̯͎͕͍͚n̓͗͋̑̽ͅ ̬̰̹͇͖̙̥͜f̰̝̲̞ͪ̉̈̑̈i̳̟͖̰̩̯ͫ̐ͦ͒n̢͕̣͇̯̯͌̑āͫ̆̄l͋͌͐̓̓̊͒s̨̝ͬ̔͒̀ͦͤ̇ ̼̹̙͓̻̂̓̋̄͠d͎̫̰̱̼̑̋ͪͤ͗͋̉a̳̙͑̉͋ͮ͂͂y̞̹̙̻͚̭̜͑̾͗ͭͪ̆,̦͉̌̌͑̃ͭ̑̏ ͖̝ͭͦ̍͆͛́į̝̎ͨ̽̃̏̎t̨͚͇̠̰̮͍̖'̣̼͇̗̝ͯͅs͖̳͐̂̌̿͐ ̘̤ͮ̊̍͌̋ͯ̄a͛̊̉͘n̹̗̟̱͆̓̆̄͗ͪ͟ ̡̤͔̞̣h̢ͬͪͥo̝̥͉̰ͮͭͨ̊ų̖̜̥̱̻͓r̷̞ͩ ̠̜̝͋̉̏͜b̖͙̹ͫͥͯ̓̉͑͛e͍̬̥ͦ͐͋ͩ͗̆̓f̼͗͆ͨ͊o̻̰̐r͕e̵͙ ̶͔͇͂̾y̬͆̌o̙̐ͭ̚ưͭ̔ͫ̐r̫̬̱̬̯͗ͪ̔̍̂̚ ̨͓̩̱̊̀̒ř̯̤̖̗̣͑ͧ͠e̖̼̪̎͒g͌ͦ̈̏͠ú̫̭̜͖̻͍̊ͥl͍̣̲̳ả̛͙̗̟̤̙̣ͣ̒̽ͅȑ̷̙̘̅ ̣̱̤̩̀c̜̺̘̯̠̙ͩ͗ͭ̚l̠̫̭̘̠̖̉̉̊̓͋͞ã̒͏̟͍s̠͉͇̘͚̱͂s̻̠̤͓͍ͪ̂̍̓ͪ͛͠ͅ ̲̤̃̉ͦt̜͚̣̬̳͉͔̔̅i̞͖̝̮ͫ́̚ͅḿ͎̪̫̮͈e̶͍̲͍ͫ͗.͔͔̜̪̓͐ͅ
͚́̉̈́
̶̠͉̆Ē̤̺͇̗̤ͩ̓ͤ̚͘m̸̯̘͙̩̂͑̂ͨa͕̼̥͔͕͔̝̍̏͞ȉ̷͓l̗̇̂̄͊̌͒ͪ ͏̩̯̠C͚̥̪͓̙͇ͣͬ̒o̹͆͝n̡̝̞̺̂v̬̝̖͆ͬ̂̋ͥ͛͆͡o̦̩͍̥͙̊̄͊
̙̥̯̰̼͖̥͐Mͥ̇ë͎́̑ͅ:̵̰̭͎ ̤̪̠̝̓ͮS̬̅ô̯̠͎̯͎͔ ͔͔̥͈̣̱͉͠w͈̪ê͎̪͈̱̦̆̋ͬ̄ͧ͝ ̛̟̙̺̝͔̣̬͆ạ̩̟̲̰̗͓ͥͩ̎ͪͥr̷͇͚̦̫͓̥̈̆̋r͎̙̥̐̐̒̄̐̋̚͠i̺̓̓ͭ̐͡v̈̎͞ȇ͗͏͎̩ ̤͖̔ͦ̔a̠͈̾̿̾͂t̮͙̗̣̑̇ͥ̓́ͦͯ͟ ̑ͤ͋̈͂͂̚8̝̺͚̰̦̂ā͍̘͈̫̝̤͛ͫ̕m̻͙͙͉̼̭̯̑̅̑̑̎͘ ͔͇͚̀ͪ̄̐ͩ̓t̫͓̥͌̄ͪͧ̃͂̽ơ̲̯̬̞̇́ͅm̝̞̺̜̐͐̔̚ò̡̂͑ͧ̓͂r̫͖͍͔̒̓̏͛͋̒͗ř̵̼̩͔̤̝̖̖̌o̶͕̩̩̙̹̟̠̔ẘ͉̻̣͍̠ͨ̾̀ ̸̼̙̪ͩ̃̉ͩ͆f̩͉͉̪̼̤͍ͩͧ͑̅̋̾̕o̫̩͂͋̽̆͟ŗ̺ ̣̿͂ͤͤ̋ͯ̚ṱ̡̫́̎̽ͦ̒̓̍ͅh͖̭ͪ̇͂e̐̿̒͌͂ͤ̌҉ ͉̟͚̰̳̀f̺͖̬͈̥̥ͫͮ̅į̣̦̣͙̮̭̭n̤̳̞̭̫̭ͩaͦ̓̆͋l̠̙ͤ͌͘? ̯̖̪̰̬ͫ̎ͥͣ
̯͔͑̽̈̚ͅP͓̠͌ͤ͐̎ͮ̈́͠rͯ̀͒o̢̪͔̬̬͙ͫ͛̆͗̒ͭf͖̭̮͇͉͓̎ͭ̆̅ͫ̇ͅe̼̺̫̼̞̼̯ͬ͌̇s͖̘̖͔̹͟s̰͍̪̰̼̍̆́̒̍ó̤̬̼̘̪̲͊̅̏̽ͅrͬ̎ͬͣ͂͂͡:͖͚̭̤̗ͦ́ͅ ̠͖̺͈͖̳̊ͪ̋̏̃̕I̯̺͖̫̦̺̱͋͗̇́͋͆s̵͎̹̺̬̈ͪ ͖̞̩̫̳͍̻͑͂t̼̾h͔ͬ̂̔̔̀ͪ̚͡a̫̗̹͉̩̰̠ͯ͜t̙̳͇̹ ̸͇̜̙̣͓̰̙̈̈͛̇w̷̻̜̜̠̮͔͆ͪͧ͂h͕͖ͪ̏a͌ͧͨ̐ͪ̅̚ț̳̌̿̏ͥ ͩͫ͗w̰̗̪̬̙̒̾̈́̀̚é̸̤͈̜͑͗̈̈̆̃ ͈̫̣͇̪ͦͤ̉͌̍ͤͅä́ͬͪ̈̃̽͋҉̺g̭͕̼̳ͮͭ̓̄r̶ͅê̐̿̑̐̾́̚e̦̥̤̦̻͡d̰̻͐ͭ̇ͩ͐ ̫̤̗̰̦̬̃͛ͮ̆ͅũ̖͒̉̐̐͛p̞̠̜͚̺̎ͬ͟ò̝̻̥̟̘͕̲ͩn̠̟̮̖̦̥̯ ̱̘̼aͨ̎ͬs̶̮̱̼͕̻̾̄͑̌͂́ ͓ͦ̂̋͒̿a͖̱̗̒͊̎ͦ ̵̯̪̙̼̳͓͌ͅc̽̄̂l͓̭̣͈̥̱̐͘a̋͊ͩ͑̋͆͡s͙̣̳̺̩̥̦s͖̞̼̖̞̳͙̍̆̃̊̎̌?͊̒͘ ̸O̖̘͉̩̰rͫ͗͑͑ͥ̐̍ ̳̭͋i̻̲̳̥̺̩̮̽ͪͧ̏ͮ̐s̨̭͚̟̮̜̳̻ͬ̏ ̳̉ͩ̍t͉̳̤͕̫̰ͥ͆̐̏ͩh͕͉͉̓̀ͬ͐̆̉ạṯ̑ ̪̩̥͚̔̉̒ͦw̃ͯͤ̎ͨh̖͎́̋͗̏̓a̫͔͍̠̋̏̆́ͅt̰̯̤͙̻̗ ̦̬̙̙̱̎͒͐̓ͦ̚̚m̭͙͈͕̮͠y̽ͩͪ̈̆̓̒͟ ̟̞ͬͣ͌ͨ̐ͧs̩͈̱̩͢y̷̼͕͎̪͐̌ͅͅl̼̼̳̻̋ͨl͙͈̞͑̊ͧ̈̅̎ͣa̫̠̤͎̗b̮̮͙̝̭̉ͭ̔͌uͯ̿̑̐̽͒̈s͑̌͋͗̅͛ ̸̲̫̗̔s̨̙ͪͫa̗͍̺̜̓ͅy̥͖ͥs͔̯̗̟ͤ͋̔̇͒ͥ.͇̫̱̋ͥ̌͢
̻͉̹͚ͪ͊̎̔͞M̲̏e̝̺̗͐͂̐̀̈́́:̳̬̹̺͚͚̬͞ ͖͇͎̝D̼̦̮̖̒o̩̟͚ͯ̇ͬͨ̓n̞̲̮̝͎̻͆̈̇'̦̋t̹̩̯ ̶̮̻̥̯͗ͨkͯ͊̅̒ͥ͡n̢̥̥̱̖̎o͎͕̹̪̼̓̐͂w͇͇͑̓̒̒́ͣ̐,̶̥̦̦͗̈̇̽ ͇̒̽Ȉ͍͘'̳̥ͤ̆̈̚m̮̦̫̼͔̀ͤ͗̃̽ ̲̲̺͖̫̂́͂̆ͪͧj̗͖͔̋̔ͪ͒ȕ̦̮̘̖͠s͍̪̫̗̲̎t̡̂ͩ͌ ̲̟̜͈͕̺̝̊͌̇̑̓ͨ͑g̮͖͉͇͎̱͛͞o͈̦̫̺̣ͧ͛͌i̖̗̹͈͉͔̩͜n͏g̸̮͙ͥͅ ̨̩͕̌͂͂ơ̥̜͛ͨͥ͂f͓̣͕͈f̻̳ͣ̐̓ͥ ̶̱͓͓͓͔̼̤ͣ̃̍̐̏ͦẅ̡͇̜̺̺̣́ͪ̿̍̋ͨͬhͮ͗̒ͮ͐̾́͟a̗̮̲̻̜̳̟ͯ̆͛̂tͯ̒̄ ̖̤̱̬̅́̋̇̊ͭ͜ĩ̻̭̲͇ͭ͡t̫͕̹̤̳̩̄̽̿̂͡ ͉̱͍̈́͜s̸͉a̾̊̒y̎ͨͭ̐͂͆s̮̱ͤͣ̈̃̚͟ ̭̪̥̝͎̯͍͑o̍͒͒̋͋͗͌n̬̱̙̖̳̏̊͐͒͂ͣ͌ ̣̞̲̭͋̋ͦ͜t̝͉̬͉̀ͦ͑͘ḧ̲́͊̏͒͂͊͘e̵̞̬̱̻͉͛ͬ̉̉̚ ̹̞͇̻͉̙ͪ̈́ͮͮͯ̆̍ś̥̣̮̼̩̙̞ͭͪç̣͙̝̰̞͕̜͊̇ͧḧ̙͔̮̹̥̗́̃ŏ͚̖̹̻̱̣ͬ͛̓̎ͅo̗͌̀l̷͔͙̩͇̭̓̀͂ș̢̦͙͉ͯ ̯͙̮̯͎͍̋̉̓c̵̫̤̬̔ͧ̈̈́̎͛ő̥̹͉̥̋͌̐̒ŭ̘̮̼̞͚͖ͬ̓̌̃ͬ̇r̘̳͕̟̖̻͠s̤̆̈e̸̲͓̜̯̳̬ͩ̒̀ ͓͍̫̎̑̽̎ͅc̴̙͓̬̤͎̎ͭ̿ͨá̠l̦̗̝͙̾̏͊ͨe̵͛n̡̊ͥ͌d̞̠̞͒̈́́ͮͯ̈͑͡a̪̳̮͇̅͌̏̄̾͐ͥr̮̰̮̤̬͚͋͊̾̒ͣ.̦̌̀
̱̞̀
̰̼̠̤̱̪̓T̰̠̮ͤL͚͎̆̇́̚D̝̫̄ͪR̗̖̲͈͚̞̙ͤ̒̄ͫ͗̄͊͝;̶̈́̄͋ ̤͎͎̦ͦ͑P̵̾̅́͐r̈̍ͥͮ̌͞ơ̹̇͂̎̃ͅf̖͇͉̠͙ͮ̆e̠̰̖͕̍ͭͫs̋̊s̖͍͌̓̀͒̑ͤ͜o̱͍͇̟̼͚͛̈́́ͅr͍̓̈̋̇̍̓̀ ͚̎̃̂͐ͨ̿d͉͚̥̭̠̺̓ͣ̓̈́̏̒̆ǫ͉̜ͩ̄e̩̦̪͕̾̔ͅṣ̩̿ͧ̔̋n̯͇͉̖ͅ'͖̤ͧ͌̈́ͬͭt͙̰̥̍ͣ̂̕ ͙͛̐͡w͔̯̪̽̀͝ͅa̰͓̭͍̻ͬ̿̌ͦṉ͉̬n̶̝ͪ̎ͥ̇a͓̦͔̳̦̦͟ ̨͇̺ͪ͆̚ẇ̭͓̫ͥ͆̓a̞ͬ̔̽k͇̩̻͛̍ͪ̄̄̀ͅͅe̤̞̼̣̫̞̣̍̒́̑̈ ̻̼̤̏u̖͓̣͕͑ͩ̀p̪̙͈̺͎͚̉̽ͬ̔ͤ ͓͋̍ͭ̌̚͝ṱ̓ͤ̉ͯh̴̭͔̖̜̒́ͬ̈́̓ͭá̪̻͚͍̬̚t̒́̓͏̪̱̝ ͬͦͪ̍ͮͫe̬̥̦͞a̬͈̥͈͖ͦ̓͛ŕ͐l̹̹͎̐y͕̩̯͔̖̱͎͋̅̋̍́͗ͪ ̶̗̠̣̇ͫͦ̋ͥ̓̆f̫͚͖̭ͭͨ̍ͩͧo̺̬̘̖̗ͪ̒̽̒ͧ́̀ͅr̡͈̗̰͚̰͋͋ͣͣͬ͊ͅ ̟̻̗̾ͥ̎̏̅̚á̝̟̜͚͕ ̡̬̺̥̠̀ͩ̉̾̅ͭF̖̙̏͋͊͛͆͢r͑ͭ͊̓ͬ̚̕i̧̤̹̼̺̎̆ͫ͑̍d̦̣̽̓̐a̟͖yͩ͛ͥ̂̑͗̈́͜ ̺̼̥̫̞̮f̴̤͉͎͉̭̗̲̌i͆̌̐͏͓̞̲ͅn̠ͩ͗̓̇a̡͖̩̗͚̙̼ͫl̝͓ͭ͠.̠ ̾̌͡P̦͎͚̼̊̋u̙̖̭͔̺͊͛ͫ͒ͣ̽̀t̹̝̘̫̤̔̿ͤ̑̍ͩ ̛̭͎̣̤̣ͧͪm͌e̡͇͋̿̌ͤͭ̓ ̙̭̩í̜̘̗̾ͫ͡n̫̫͈̰̉ ̼̣̗̩̼͎̮̍̏c̮̳ͭ̇͢ḩ̲̖̲̑ͮ̌̍͑a̷̲͚̱̦̠̫͗͒ͥ̽͌̚r̪̫͎̓̽ͮͧ̈̅̚g̱͇̒͋ͤͪ̆̍͛͘ẻ̓ ̴ȯ̹̘̝ͬͬ̈͌̄̾͜f̘͕̰̫̲̩ͣ͛̅̿̕ ̸̰͙̙̜̬͎̬ͯͥi̴̺̙͔̮̙̟̳n̵̩͎͊͒͛̏ͣf̷ͧ̈͊o̮̟͆͋͌̑̒r̛̗̝̺̙̭̒̑̿̀̒m̪̘͓͖̰̫ͨ̐̏ͭ̊͗̋i͈̬̬̱ͦͨ͗͑͐̒n̨͍̩͐̃ͦ̓̄̊́g̵̼̱͙̪͎̲͂ͦͅ ͫḙ̤̘̯̱͍̍̅̏ͤ̑ͣn͙͍̙̦͙̉ͨ̇̕t̴̲̘̘̪̔ͩ̇̂̎į͔ͭͤr̩͖̟͍͎͎̟̾̉̿͌e̹̩ͪ̒ͪ̍̇̂ ̢̩̜̤͓͖̫̝̊ͩ̒̄ͨ̂ć̮̙̹͛̎̔͞l͓̙͖̥̗̀́̆ͩ͢ͅāͥͥ̆̚s̜̞̝̐ͦ̀ͩ̌̊̓s̖͇̺̙̖̭ ̲̼̫̬̫̉t̫̯̞̬̼ͦ̿̂͒̔ͅh͍͙̗̪̖ͥͧ̚ͅa̬͂ͪ͐͑̅̈́ṱ̜̏̃̈͌ͣ̎ ͈ͫ͗ͩ͠f̴̃́̉̾ͦ͆̚i̇͌ͭ̓n̎ͫ͗͊̓̎̉҉͍̰̦̟͉a͗ͪl̯̰̭̇͗ ̗̬̬̲͇̝ͪ̇̇̐̐̎i̱̥̇ͬ͆́ͅs̖̠̞̞̼͍̠̐̒̾͗̉́̆ ̪̅̇n̼̊̂o̯͇̭̙͚͔͙ͪͫͭ̄̃͘wͫ̏͋͑̒͝ ̸͎̑̂̅̇̑a̝͎͋̓͊̿͑t̻͔̭̰͆̇̿ ̱ͭ͂1͙̟̱͓̲͆p̶͙̰̱̈ͤ̈́̑͊͊m͔̜̦̠ͦ̑̎̒ͩ.̞̗̠̎͛ͯ
̯ͪ̈̂
̬̭̯̺T͕̬̤̝͚̜̍̑̀̌̊ͮh̙͈̺͇̩̺̫͗̇̅̽͘a̠̻̞͍̮̩ͣ̑ͬ̃n̻͙͉͘k͖͖̖̝͎̠̮̉͟sͨ҉̖̟̭̯̖̙̟ ̮̳̫ͪͤ͌̍ͮ̎̉t̰̱̺̝̙̀́ͬ̍͝ö͈̭̗̹̠̖̞̊̑̈̾ͪ́ ̡̙̺F̜̤̗̣ͨ͗ͬa̬͉̝̺͔̾ͯ̓ͫ̎͠cͫ҉̙̼̻̘̯͎ë̪̣͔̺̲́b̛̠̗̙͓̙̝͙̎̋̆ͣõ͈͓ͫo̙̘̫͗̅ͭ̒͐̆k̓ͩͩ ̼̯͇I̙̣̮̱̱͐ͬͥ̊͊͜ ͓̳͎̮͎̝̞̋ͦẇ̼͍̠͇ͩ̓͡a͙͖̣̦ͧͥ̎̌̄̾̚s̘̘͍ͥ ̴͙͇͖ͪ̍͑ͦ̽a̯̪͉̥͘b̜̮̑̏ͬͭͪl̩͑e͏̘̻͕̤ ͑̐ţ̱o͎̰̩̩̝̙͕͑̔̄ͬ͆̓ ͎͕̖͐͂ͫ͊̌ǐ̭͔̋̈̀͛n̥̍͆͗̎ͬͨ͡f͚̯̤̳͉͈̃̎ͣ̒̿͌ͅớ̝͓̹͓͈͗ͦ͗͐ͭ́ṛ̤̑̂ͭ͢m̜͇͚͖̮ͦ͐ ̤a̠b͚̪̱̞̼͔̊ͩ͘o͎̫͔̺ͦͨͥů̲͔ͯt͆ͤͧ ̜1͎̱̗̰̖̓ͦ̎͆͂͛1̲̺̭ͤͪͯ̐̍̎͒ ̫͇̘̺͊̌o͚̟͖ͩ̉̂͗ͩu̴ͤͦ̈́́t͕̪̲̩̞̾̕ ̧͈͉̘̏̇̾ͩͪ̓̆o̫̟̭͍̟͎͂ͫf̮̭̩̭̠̙̞̏ͣ ̷͕͌̇ͩ͗͊4̸͓̺̌̇9̙͕̞̲͙̯̝ͮ͌ͣ ̨͕̣̟͐ͭ̑̔̔s̛͖̳ͪͤ͋̈̔͂͊t̻̠̫̩͙̞̉͆͋̉ü̾̌ͫͬ̋͌͘d͟e̡̙̽̍̂̂̑ñ̺̪̮͈͔̌t̪͔̹̗̰ͭͦ̀s̖̲͖̍ ̥͙͙̟̜ͤͦͮ̅ͤ͌̔i̫͚̣̥͉̋ͭͅn͓͖̪̲̫̋̀̈́ͣ͛͞ ̠̻͔ͥ́̈́̌̀͟m̧͓̖y̭̠̜̬͎̝͌͌̂ͯ́ ͕̤͇̍͊͗͛c̪̩̟̟̘̼ͧ̋ͩ͋̿̓ͅl̹͎̣̹͉ͧa͇̣ͬ̔ͩ̽͊ss̀ͨ̓̏͌͠.̙͙̼͔̹̠̪ͣ͗ͧ̇̅͂̏ ̺ͪ́
͈̫̠̼̥̼̬̂͗̋̔͑̃̉
̵̞̫͍̠̫̇͂̿ͮ̓ͭÍ͓̬̰̳͎̔̐͋͒̔͜ ̘̩̪͚̲̫̇ͨͤͬ̓́w̦͗̃ͫ̈́͒͟i̙̝̮͚͉̦̼ͯͤ͂̓͜l̈́̀̀l͕̲̆ͪ̍ ͛͗ͩ҉̘ṃ͖̭̗̈ͥ͆̀̚o̷͕͒̀͂ͥͅs̭̜̖̞ͤ͋͝t̠̲͈̫̩ͅ ̭̦̖̬̲̩͌͛̎ͨ͛̎ͣ́l̷͎̭̲̳͔̱̽́ͅi͆͗̓̋̿͊̒҉͖̗͉̜kͯ̇͋̑̓ͬ̿ë̸̖͇͉̱̬̓̓ͮ͑ͫĺ̡͔̲͉͈̲͙͛̿ͅy̠̬ͬͤ̕ ̙͇̲̥̊̑̑ͅg̵̞̳̖̳̰͙e͙̱ͮ͂t̰̞̗̱͍̦̪ͦ ̤̝̺͈̏̄b͔̄ͫ́͛ͪ̋ͣ͡e̳ͮ͋a͔̱̖̞͘ͅt̛̖̞̰̊͛̈́͐̏̏ ̴͖̺͈͍̦̠͐́ͫ̔ͤͤ͐ͅu̴̠p͔̪̯͍̱̗ ̫̙̺͕̔f̡͓͚̦̯̩̿ͦͯͤö̧̺̘̺̽͑̃r̡͕̥ͧ̐̐ͣ ̢͓͈̯ͣͫ̄ř̨͇͎͉̈́u͕͇̙ͣ̐͂̓̄͟i͍̺͉̙̎͆̐͑͌͊̚n͕͔̗̭̜̣̹̉͠ī͓͍͈̭͊ͪͫ͞ņ̇̆͋ͭ̌͗g̦̰̗͕̩̓ ̜̰͉̣̳͔͔͗́t̜̮͖͚̠̪͊hͮͬ̓e̖̠̯ ͇̟͍̝̮͋ͨ̕ͅm̭̜̤̩ͦͮ̒ͮͤ̚͝oͤr̪̟̳̿͛̊ͅn̷͎̘͎͓̻ͧͭ̚i͚͓͇̿ͬ̓̾͘ņ̰̊̅ͥ̾̽͋ģ͈͚̿̐ͅ ͈̳̯͓̒̒̈ͯ͋̕ỡ̝̠͕̫̠̲̒́ͅf̹̔̏̀̇ͧ ̞͉̺̺͠3̢̖͖͗8̸̙̳̪̯̭ͮͩ͆̉̔͂ͨ ̳̯͉̳̺͠st͎͔̻̻̳̪͕̊̚̕u̥͉̙̭͍̣d͍̦͚̖̯̻͢ͅe̻̤͙̱͛̃͐̏ͪͧn̮̍ͩ͒̇ͭͧṯ̶̖ͩs̭͕̠.̷̖̲͓̘̅ ͉̞̘̬̈͐͊͋̓ͧ̏͘I͕̜͙̳̰̳̾̊̽͒̔̎t̞̭̰͓̳̭͎͟ ͈̺͍̖͓ͯ͝w̲̥̪̙͗͐ͨa͍̟̣͖͈͎͋͌͞s̨͙̬̱͇̉ͤͅ ̥͉̩̺͓͌͜n̻̩͔͎̤̍͂͂͑i̙͎͈̫̬̒̽͗̑ͫ̚ĉ̀̀͑͌̒͜e̲̲̞ͩ̄̾ ͍̝̱͍̖̜̲͛k̨ͩͯ͐n̜̙̮̫̪̔̐̇̋͒͝o̧w̞̥͖̳͋ͥ͆̅̊͛́̚i̞͔̗̱̺̞̐̅̂͢n̟̱̙̞̘͓͋ͣ̉̇ͦg̞̞̭͚̗͎̰͂ ̒̄ͬ̈̂̄y̺̎ͣͨͦͤ̀̓o̍û͂̃ͧ̿̈́̚ ̢̖̜͙̻ͬ̃̿G̨̥̝̜̳͙̳̤ͧ̓ͦ̈̅B̷̪̣̲̞͍̻̗̅̽͋ͤ̿ͧ̋S̰͙̦ͭ̇ͭͬ̏̽͜ͅ.̭̘̘̙̺̫̼ͥ̃ͩ͌ͤ̒ͣ́

Oh dear OP. Good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

RideTheSpiral posted:

l̯̅ͯͮ͢͟o̢̟ͮͦͮ͒ͮ̀͠l̷̲͙̊ͮ̂́̉̕ ̖̺͛̈́ͮ̅̀͝i̢̘̫̥͖̗̻̣͉̟̊ͫf̷̺̣͎̞͚̺͊̌ͮ̃̍͆̂̕ ̣̭̒̊̓ͯ́͝y̛̫͕̳̖̱͔̼̯ͭͫ̆̒͗̀͘o̦̣̻͎͎̬̲ͨͥͯ̈́͛͌͘͢u̜̪̹̩̺͊̅ ̝̩̗̬̼̻͎̅̉͂p̻̩̳̺̗̙̬ͦ̾ͣ͒̅͆͑͟ȍ͙̱͕͉̦̼͖͌̒s̫̤ͮ̆ͨ̔͘̕ţ͔̟̝̖̯̩̬̘ͯ̓͊̏̎̄ ̬̙͈͉ͩ͊̑̆o͉̲̠̦̽́ͭ͊̔́n̨̲̩̱͕̗̮̐̎͜ ̧̣̬ͬ͂ͨ͒͋̿̉͘t̷̗̲ͫ̑ͦ̋ͨ͒ͦ͟͜ḣ͕̰ͨͧ́ͣͧ̅̚ḭ̠͈̺̳͖̞̘̇ͦ̐s̳͎̪̻͍̮̞̼̓͑͗̄ͩ̎̔̓ͯ́ ̵̢̝͍̦̠̟͖̙̓͒̓̒͑ͩ̉ͤf̶̭̙̼̰̰̞̹̤̽̏o̬̳̤̗̻͕͓̥̅̓͆̀̔ͮ̇ŗ͎̘͖͓͐ͫ̐͆͋̃ͭ̿͒͝u͓̥ͧ͟͞ͅm̙͎͐͘ ̴̟̺͍͇̱̈́͘a̳ͯͧ̈́͂͗̚͢n̶̬͇̼͆̋ͣͩ̎̀̄̉d̛̦̖̻͊̍͂̑ͯ̋̄ͬ͢ ̴̸̸̱̠̭̩̬̲͂͑͛ͥ̈̆̅ͅy̷̝͙͙͍͙̳̦̱̔ͩͥͫo̴̢̫̦̯̪̱̖̓͑ͯͯͫ̽ͯ̏͌ŭ̪̠̙͕̳͈̳ͪ͂͟͡ȑ̵͕̟͌͐ͭͬ̀ę̸͉̯̠̹͍ͩ̒͋̏̌ ̷͍̤͔̮͑̓̑̿̂ͩͭ̐́n̠̺̥̫̰̣͈̩̓̎͋̓ô̫̝͊̍ͦ̀͌̓t̡̺͚͙̼̲̹̦͐͂̽̈͆͒̎̕ ̪̜̪̑̓͊̅̂̂ͬ̆3̬̳̣̗̟̻̬̻̦͒̾ͪ́̏̾̀0̗̠͓̘̦̋̿ͭ̂̓̏̌̓͗́

What about nearing 30 and still a virgin?

• Locked thread