Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

a hole-y ghost posted:

if you can get this whole image as an avatar that would be good

Yea that's what I'm worried about. Maybe I could just use the iconic photo and have a tagline.

Abortion: By Any Means Necessary

I like this one too sticking with the rear end theme, but alas it's blurry :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

McDowell posted:

It's called intersectionality, OP.

White Women Hate This!!

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque puņ essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

tbf there was at least one thread where some white woman said she owned a didgeridoo and actual feminists came into the thread to say that this was offensive because aborigines don't allow their women to play didgeridoos and we as white westerners should honor that

i laughed so hard all my hair and teeth fell out and i just lay on my back cycling my legs in the air like a big dumb insect

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

FullLeatherJacket posted:

tbf there was at least one thread where some white woman said she owned a didgeridoo and actual feminists came into the thread to say that this was offensive because aborigines don't allow their women to play didgeridoos and we as white westerners should honor that

i laughed so hard all my hair and teeth fell out and i just lay on my back cycling my legs in the air like a big dumb insect

old gbs in a nutshell

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
gently caress awful app fix the double post thing asap

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
because they all roll lovely ones, no don't make a bard you- you stupid bitch...

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
now she's subbin black mage?? wtf

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

old gbs in a nutshell

old gbs in a nutshell

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

because they all roll lovely ones, no don't make a bard you- you stupid bitch...

My favorite is the girlfriend who plays a druid and pumps charisma over wis :unsmigghh:

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

i am going to play a pacifist elf tailor

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
girls are always wearing leather armor while they heal, they don't use the right weps, it's just a mess- forget about class and save yourself the headache dudes

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

ilikedirt posted:

old gbs in a nutshell
This is me in a nutshell! - Austin "Danger" Powers, Austin Powers: International Man of Myster, 1997

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I learned the hard way that Druid is an "advanced players only" class....... make it easy on yourself and just tell them to play a Sorc, folks.........

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

Harime Nui posted:

I learned the hard way that Druid is an "advanced players only" class....... make it easy on yourself and just tell them to play a Sorc, folks.........

Only the Druid class allows be to fully roleplay as an ecofeminist gnome.

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

im a druid

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

1gnoirents posted:

I was having a good time yesterday at a bar met some new people, who were girls, and then suddenly one of them said something about feminism. I didn't really hear the actual question, but then she looked at me "do you support femenism" ?

Yeah, I tip.

Har har har

Baba Ganoush
Oct 12, 2014
Dinosaur Gum
Whenever I see a woman I look into her eyes and inside I see a frightened 8 year old girl. It's true that they never really develop past that point. Which is probably why some people argue pedophilia is ok.

All the dots coming together now. Like a wave crashing against my body.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Baba Ganoush posted:

Your on teh verge of a great release........ free ur mind........

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Baba Ganoush posted:

Whenever I see a woman I look into her eyes and inside I see a frightened 8 year old girl. It's true that they never really develop past that point. Which is probably why some people argue pedophilia is ok.

thats gout dude

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

EMILY BLUNTS posted:

White Women Hate This!!

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

In Drywall posted:

op you should send this letter to some universities, im sure some departments would b forced to shut it down

this actually happened in norway it was pretty funny

Republican Vampire
Jun 2, 2007

Accepting intersectionality makes it difficult to always claim the moral high ground in every situation, so a lot of people (especially internet feminists) are real scared of it.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Western civilization breeds emotional immaturity, im in the third fuckin world right now, people dont think about any of this poo poo and life goes on just fine.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Republican Vampire posted:

Accepting intersectionality makes it difficult to always claim the moral high ground in every situation, so a lot of people (especially internet feminists) are real scared of it.

the catcalling video that was secretly a white woman shamming black men was funny.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Also class and gender are *not* related because marriage and because sons and daughters. Stupid to argue that it is

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a posting ghost posted:

Western civilization breeds emotional immaturity, im in the third fuckin world right now, people dont think about any of this poo poo and life goes on just fine.
in the second world, on the other hand, feminists are hoovering up raw chickens into their vaginas like crazy

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

NutritiousSnack posted:

the catcalling video that was secretly a white woman shamming black men was funny.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yuFy_qjolU

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
because if I lose my trust fund I'll have to work with the dregs instead of spending my time complaining about men that open their legs on an empty subway.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Think this is an edited version stripping away the pretense.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

boom boom boom posted:

goddamn, i didn't know bell hook's name isn't capitalized. That is so dumb and pointlessly weird.

*lowers voice real low* her name aint bell hooks neither.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Yay, feminism!

:rolleyes:

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

Plafop posted:

The same is not true for fathers. And women do not respect stay at home dads, that's beta.

why would you care about whether you have the respect of women when you dislike them so much

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

The 5th Foid posted:

For the same reason all liberals are afraid of discussing class, OP.

this is actually true if you think big city 'leftists' care about the working class you are the world's biggest sucker

something something oscar wilde

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

Literal Carehaver posted:

this is actually true if you think big city 'leftists' care about the working class you are the world's biggest sucker

something something oscar wilde

*claims to care about poverty*

*laughs at pictures of impoverished people for having less education and different political views*

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009
I hear people talk about these supposed feminists but it makes me very confused because i dont know who their talking about and when I ask the other person just gets very angry instead of telling me who the feminists are. where/who are they? Idk!! The only feminist im familiar with is bell hooks and her book on feminism was almost exclusively about class and how white women are only interested in themselves as i recall.

The 5th Foid
Nov 22, 2014

by Ralp

Stormageddon posted:

*laughs at pictures of impoverished people for having less education and different political views*

this

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Roy posted:

like jeff the oil field worker from arkansas has more opportunities and privilege than a trust fund lady who went to yale, literally lmao

"oh look at me, I'm an educated successful urban upper middle class career woman with high social capital. what do i hate the most? white male manual labourers"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSCuBANoaLc

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Stormageddon posted:

especially white/trailer trash.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

a posting ghost posted:

western civ you say

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHYzn9y_B1M

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

toggle
Nov 7, 2005

feminism owns

• Locked thread