Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

drat it feels good to be a white middle class college educated non obese man in the us of a

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

toggle posted:

feminism owns

Hard truth.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

toggle posted:

feminism owns
slaves

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
is it feminist to want a GIANT BUFF WOMAN to REAM MY rear end WITH A DILDO or is it mere patriarchy in disguise??

just asking questions broadly, no specific reason

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

CUZ THEY AINT GOT NO CLASSS!!!!

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

Literal Carehaver posted:

is it feminist to want a GIANT BUFF WOMAN to REAM MY rear end WITH A DILDO or is it mere patriarchy in disguise??
normal heretosexual intercourse is objectifying

this is an acceptable from of man to woman sex

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

NutritiousSnack posted:

women want to be treated like objects but they never want it mentioned or insinuated in any way..this i believe is the key

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
I remember that privilege chart where you could be a Saudi oil shiek with a billion dollars but still have less privilege than a transgender black homeless person.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

a posting ghost posted:

women want to be treated like objects but they never want it mentioned or insinuated in any way..this i believe is the key

Or maybe different people like different things and feminism exists mostly to fight off the way women are generalized like the way they are in things like the op

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stormageddon posted:

Or maybe different people like different things and feminism exists mostly to fight off the way women are generalized like the way they are in things like the op

while simultaneously generalizing all men as privileged and the oppressors...got it

but of course not all feminists say this!! which is effectively the same thing as no feminists say it apparently.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

NutritiousSnack posted:

this is an acceptable from of man to woman sex

praise be to satan my kinks have not been shamed!

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.

a posting ghost posted:

while simultaneously generalizing all men as privileged and the oppressors...got it

but of course not all feminists say this!! which is effectively the same thing as no feminists say it apparently.

Almost like being on the constant receiving end of death and rape threats make some people bitter. Good thing they say mean things though else we dudes might have to stop being lovely diaper babies about things involving women

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Stormageddon posted:

Almost like being on the constant receiving end of death and rape threats make some people bitter. Good thing they say mean things though else we dudes might have to stop being lovely diaper babies about things involving women

ya the martyr complex is strong among modern liberals/feminists. are you talking about anita sarkeesian or what. anyway if someone is bitter, who cares what they have to say, they're just complaining, they have nothing to tell anyone. Malala whoever from pakistan isn't bitter and she almost actually got murdered. She has something to tell people about the status of women in her country. Do you spot the difference yet.

i was actually gonna edit out my retard first post btw but then you quoted it. yes different people are different. i just say stuff, i'm like plafop-lite

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 07:07 on Dec 20, 2014

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I know at least one teen who literally does not understand how a girl can avoid teen pregnancy without a male relative protecting her chastity in TYOOL 2014 :smith:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Let me spell it out though. The difference between the rest of the world and the West in terms of womens issues is..real women and real poo poo, vs little girls in big girl bodies and imaginary concocted problems for attention. HTH!!!

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
The teens I know all live in the West tho

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Third world feminism owns.

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

toggle posted:

fleminism owns

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Torka posted:

why would you care about whether you have the respect of women when you dislike them so much

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Do you want to explain what the gently caress this is about sometime maybe?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
There was a girl when I was in sixth grade who used to scream at me in klingon and that's basically what you're doing.

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Harime Nui posted:

Do you want to explain what the gently caress this is about sometime maybe?

ur avatar lady got a 7 on her face

one of those dumb Europansy sevens with a line through it

nullEntityRNG
Jun 23, 2010

Mostly pseudo-random.

Harime Nui posted:

There was a girl when I was in sixth grade who used to scream at me in klingon and that's basically what you're doing.

Was it like gibberish klingon or like were they actually cursing you in reference to the show...?

I am more curious about this

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

ur avatar lady got a 7 on her face
ヌ she doesn't

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al Cowens posted:

ヌ she doesn't

it's one of the clearest 7s I've ever seen

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

nullEntityRNG posted:

Was it like gibberish klingon or like were they actually cursing you in reference to the show...?

I am more curious about this

She liked to chant something that sounded like "HAWK DOO CHAH" which I gathered was klingon for "gently caress you" idk if that has official movie status or what

Previa_fun
Nov 10, 2004

I don't think there are any oil fields in Arkansas.

Immersion ruined.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

it's one of the clearest 7s I've ever seen

Yes I know Japanese katakana ヌ look like a 7 especially with an イ in it but that's not what it is!!!

ヌ nu
イ i

Nui
ヌイ

smoosh them together so they're overlapping

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Al Cowens posted:

ヌ she doesn't

The joke, VVV, is that Sabel said "Nu she doesn't"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al Cowens posted:

Yes I know Japanese katakana ヌ look like a 7 especially with an イ in it but that's not what it is!!!

You're right, it's clearly a Z with a line through it :q:

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
I bet シ and ツ look like smiley faces to you. loving gaijin. They will never understand God's script like I can. gently caress China.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al Cowens posted:

I bet シ and ツ look like smiley faces to you.

In fact they do, yes.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

In fact they do, yes.
oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al Cowens posted:

oh my godddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

I mean I know they're anime language letters and all but they look like smiley faces to me.

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
They do to me too I was just feigning smug incredulity

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Al Cowens posted:

They do to me too I was just feigning smug incredulity

I know

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I wish my high school language class had focused on kanji more..... but then I guess it wouldn't be a highschool language class lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

the stuff that people on tumblr and gawker do isn't feminism

• Locked thread