Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
What about the woman oil field worker check mtae op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
But there's a lot of feminists there's probably a few that talk about this you should look it up.

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008

Literal Carehaver posted:

this is actually true if you think big city 'leftists' care about the working class you are the world's biggest sucker

something something oscar wilde

*claims to care about poverty*

*laughs at pictures of impoverished people for having less education and different political views*

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008

a posting ghost posted:

women want to be treated like objects but they never want it mentioned or insinuated in any way..this i believe is the key

Or maybe different people like different things and feminism exists mostly to fight off the way women are generalized like the way they are in things like the op

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008

a posting ghost posted:

while simultaneously generalizing all men as privileged and the oppressors...got it

but of course not all feminists say this!! which is effectively the same thing as no feminists say it apparently.

Almost like being on the constant receiving end of death and rape threats make some people bitter. Good thing they say mean things though else we dudes might have to stop being lovely diaper babies about things involving women

• Locked thread