Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
china bot
Sep 7, 2014

you listen HERE pal
SAY GOODBYE TO TELEPHONE SEX
Plaster Town Cop

actual courtroom gif

china bot fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Dec 20, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe

gnarlyhotep posted:

slanedyman doesn't use knives! this is not even canon

Its from the Slenderman EU

hohhat
Sep 25, 2014

gary oldmans diary posted:

the stabbing victim is a little girl who was stabbed 19 times and is now back at school
gonna need those daggers of megiddo to take out that one

That rules.

Fuckin' Slenderman groupies can't do anything right.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

ElGroucho posted:

Its from the Slenderman EU

they're ruining the franchise

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

china bot posted:

EDIT: actual courtroom gif

"and mr. bendyman, how *ha* did you convince these girls to *snrk* 'become your' *heh* 'proxies', exactly?"

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
they should have just shot both the little white cunts and been done with it. if you stab people IMO they should both be stabbed and tortured to death as well

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
The court released 7 pages of documents today but so far only 5 have been found

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Pon de Bundy posted:

they should have just shot both the little white cunts and been done with it. if you stab people IMO they should both be stabbed and tortured to death as well

U mad

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
justice is an illustion

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

Pon de Bundy posted:

hmm. a poster who fantasizes about torturing "little white cunts."

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

JiveHonky posted:

The court released 7 pages of documents today but so far only 5 have been found

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pon de bundy is angry because the little white girls always listen to the skinny white guys who tell them to go into the woods but not the big boned ones

Big McHuge
Feb 5, 2014

You wait for the war to happen like vultures.
If you want to help, prevent the war.
Don't save the remnants.

Save them all.
They tried televising this but it was all just static.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

pon de bundy is in his shack in the woods, waiting for a 12 year old girl to come find all 7 of his pages

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

let it be known that i, unlike forums poster pon de bundy, do not support the idea of 12 year old girls being tortured in special dungeons dreamed up by sick paedophiles (such as forums poster pon de bundy)

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

let it be known that i, unlike forums poster pon de bundy, do not support the idea of 12 year old girls being tortured in special dungeons dreamed up by sick paedophiles (such as forums poster pon de bundy)

why not, what are you, against freedom?

this country's going to hell in a handbasket, i telly ou

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

draconic posted:

why not, what are you, against freedom?

this country's going to hell in a handbasket, i telly ou
im for freedom (of little girls, from being tied up and constrained in pon de bundy's basement)

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

im for freedom (of little girls, from being tied up and constrained in pon de bundy's basement)

but what if they were tied up in your basement is that still ok

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

actually nevermind this conversation has taken a turn

Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
is slenderman going to testify

cthulusnewzulubbq
Jan 26, 2009

I saw something
NASTY
in the woodshed.
all the prosecutor needs to do is just stand in front of the jury and talk about slenderman until they convict on principle

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

draconic posted:

actually nevermind this conversation has taken a turn
hmm trying to draw attention away from yourself, hm? I wonder why that could possibly be...

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

a hole-y ghost posted:

hmm trying to draw attention away from yourself, hm? I wonder why that could possibly be...

look man my 12 year olds are in my basement willingly i don't know what you're talking about

Jenny Agutter
Mar 18, 2009

man dressed in suit w/ flag lapel pin stand up at podium "we must not let the threat of thuggish 10-year-olds frighten our communities any longer! the specter of perfidious pre-pubescents has hung over this great state for too long!" the crowd is whooping and hollering as the background american flag graphic is replaced with a stock photo of a child in the electric chair

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
*inhales deeply* Ah. Justice! Bendyman didnt kill those girls friend he just whispered at them to do it, its his job and hes obvious nonculpable.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
all the defense needs to do is stare straight at the judge to prevent the case from moving forward

JiveHonky
May 12, 2001

by zen death robot
Grimey Drawer
sounds like the jury box is full of bevors!

Blizzy_Cow
Feb 27, 2006
When one burns one's bridges, what a wonderful fire it makes
Has anyone see the SVU episode based off this yet?

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.

gnarlyhotep posted:

all the defense needs to do is stare straight at the judge to prevent the case from moving forward

:haw:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
they had to call a 3 day recess when one of the jurors clipped through the jury box and couldn't get out

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW
the prosecutor has to collect all 900 pages of court documents from trees in a forest

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.

gnarlyhotep posted:

they had to call a 3 day recess when one of the jurors clipped through the jury box and couldn't get out

/stuck ??!?!

draconic
Mar 30, 2004

Blizzy_Cow posted:

i have not, describe it to me in the vaguest possible terms

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

HarlanHell posted:

Why even have a difference in sentencing children and adults, if they always choose to ignore it. You'd think if anything the idea that kids are stupid, irrational, and emotional should apply double to cases like this one.

They don't. Also when juveniles are sent to criminal court they generally get probation more often. When juveniles go to juvenile court they are more likely to be incarcerated for the same offenses. Criminal court also has the advantage of full constitutional protection. They can even have a jury trial. The bad thing is that they could be sentenced to an adult facility (though most likely segregated) and would have little access to the rehabilitative programs available in a juvenile institution.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

Blizzy_Cow posted:

draconic posted:

i have not, describe it to me in the vaguest possible terms

The entire episode is basically "lil white girls be fuckin' CRAZY, son"

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I hope Lowtax does a Let's Trial of this

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Shasta Orange Soda posted:

12 year old schizophrenic? seems like a competent adult to me

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I hear pewdieperpie is gonna be brought in as an expert screeching witness

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Jonny 290 posted:

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

What sort of person would treat a child as though they were an adult?
Judge is obviously an SA mod

:eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

i saw a episode of law and order with this same plot and i calle dit from the beginning that the girl was stabbed by her friends

my mom thought i was full of poo poo and then when the girl who was stabbed said she saw the guy, he had a scar on his face and wore an eyepatch, i was like yup shes full of poo poo

then there actually was a guy with a scar face and an eye patch and i was a bit sceptical or whatever and then they found the other missing girls tied up and bleeding, and i was about to change my mind but decided to trust my insticnts and i said the girls stabbed their frined, then ran away and tied up eachother and stabbed themself

and what do you know i was right, so gently caress everyone that says any different

• Locked thread