Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Are you GBS posters terrible people?
All of us.
Most of us.
Just you.
Hilarious GOKU option. Also "Cuck"
View Results

• Locked thread
odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

bluewedge posted:

sorry OP but I'm inherently good

Holy poo poo, Jesus is in our forum...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

let he who is without bad posts cast the first stone

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

let he who is without bad posts cast the first stone

*throws a rock at you*

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

is posting stupid poo poo part of your therapy?

No, no, it's a symptom. Are you stupid, Mumpy? I've got an excuse now for mine, what's yours?

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gunky Junket posted:

No, no, it's a symptom. Are you stupid, Mumpy? I've got an excuse now for mine, what's yours?

I'm just an rear end in a top hat, I don't need an excuse

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Harime Nui posted:

I cucked Goku which was pretty bad I guess

Same then I tane

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I'm just an rear end in a top hat, I don't need an excuse

I believe the correct term there would be "stupid arsehole", but otherwise your self-evaluation is quite accurate. Good job! ;)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Gunky Junket posted:

I believe the correct term there would be "stupid arsehole", but otherwise your self-evaluation is quite accurate. Good job! ;)

was that supposed to be an insult. You can't even spell rear end in a top hat right

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

Gunky Junket posted:

You are a stupendously bad poster and your passive aggressive rolling with the punches gimmick is not even slightly funny or clever

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Clamps McGraw posted:

You are a stupendously bad poster and your passive aggressive rolling with the punches gimmick is not even slightly funny or clever

you tell 'im, pappy!

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Literal Carehaver posted:

you tell 'im, pappy!

shut up idiot. adults are talking

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

that is NOT how you spell rear end in a top hat, rear end in a top hat

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Arsehole just doesn't seem to carry the same weight as rear end in a top hat. If someone calls me an rear end in a top hat, I might be slightly offended. But If someone calls me an arsehole, I'd just giggle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

ProfessorMurder posted:

Arsehole just doesn't seem to carry the same weight as rear end in a top hat. If someone calls me an rear end in a top hat, I might be slightly offended. But If someone calls me an arsehole, I'd just giggle.

Some russian lady called us gypsies at work and all we could do was laugh

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Clamps McGraw posted:

I'm disappointed! You left out the favourite SA buzzword - "insufferable".. do try harder next time, Clamp. That was a rather weak effort.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

shut up idiot. adults are talking

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Lol clearly I missed the memo declaring that the entire world is supposed to spell the English language the same way Americans decided to.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

I'm disappointed! You left out the favourite SA buzzword - "insufferable".. do try harder next time, Clamp. That was a rather weak effort.

real talk though u are the worst poster we have had on gbs in a v long time and u are sure to be visited by the posting hog

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

Lol clearly I missed the memo declaring that the entire world is supposed to spell the English language the same way Americans decided to.

this forum is hosted in montana u fucker

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
I am a bad person.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gotta give you credit for that one.

A CRAB IRL
May 6, 2009

If you're looking for me, you better check under the sea

you tell 'im, pappy!

I am quite old and I do hate that smug ooh-you-nearly-insulted-me-try-again poo poo I thought was clever aged 15, true

You'd better believe I tried to find the profile button on Awful app to see if it was some super meta ~irony~ 'yad thing though

It's a minefield, this place

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

real talk though u are the worst poster we have had on gbs in a v long time and u are sure to be visited by the posting hog

Lmao! That isn't "real talk" at all, Sweats. Don't even try your lame projection bullshit on me.. especially considering YOUR posts are total crap. You think you come out with funny poo poo? Nope. Haven't seen it this month from you, nor last month either. The only thing funny about you is that you're a dude trying so SO hard to make out that you're female. Funny and tragic. :D

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

thought it was in St. Louis

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
gunky i brand you a TRYHARD of the highest order. your burns are weak, your style stuffy and outdated

up your game you are better than this

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

Lol and.. so?? Wtf has that got to do with the English language? Man, you're just retarded, dude.. give it up already. :D

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

gunky i brand you a TRYHARD of the highest order. your burns are weak, your style stuffy and outdated

up your game you are better than this

:ironicat:

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
look at this fancy punctuatin' motherfucker thinking hes better than us salt-of-the-earth shitposters

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
Carehaver, how's about you just gently caress off and go wallow it your poo poo or vomit or whatever it is that you do with yourself? I've no time for the likes of you. Kthxbai.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
The only thing that actually matters is your carbon footprint. Everything else is moot and subjective.

The cognitive dissonance of people think they're "good people" despite having 3 cars in their garage, drive everywhere, don't recycle, and consume plastic bags like they're going out of style is amazing. They've been willfully destroying the planet their whole lives and have done nothing to change that.

praxis
Aug 1, 2003

wide stance posted:

The only thing that actually matters is your carbon footprint. Everything else is moot and subjective.

The cognitive dissonance of people think they're "good people" despite having 3 cars in their garage, drive everywhere, don't recycle, and consume plastic bags like they're going out of style is amazing. They've been willfully destroying the planet their whole lives and have done nothing to change that.

You're a terrible person.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

wide stance posted:

who the gently caress do you know who doesn't recycle? You have to go out of your way to not recycle

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
He's also assuming everybody has a 3 car garage.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

who the gently caress do you know who doesn't recycle? You have to go out of your way to not recycle

Lol I don't recycle.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Lol I don't recycle.

why not you piece of human poo poo?

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i use the yellow top recycling bin as an auxiliary garbage can when the regular one is too full

vyst posted:

Lol I don't recycle.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

why not you piece of human poo poo?

We don't have any of the bins to do so

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

We don't have any of the bins to do so

Neither did we back in the loving 1990's. We drove to the recycling center.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

Neither did we back in the loving 1990's. We drove to the recycling center.

Cool thanks for doing your part so I can destroy the planet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

vyst posted:

Cool thanks for doing your part so I can destroy the planet

no problem you third world shithead

• Locked thread