Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
I always thought that it was some bullshit that juice cleanse people came up with to describe their liquid shits, but now I hear that these 'toxins' might be an actual thing? can you detox? what about anti oxidants? is that like the same thing? help goons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Give them all to me. Toxins. Yummy yummy. Gobble gobble. Mmm, smack smack, love em in my tummy OP.

flerp
Feb 25, 2014
i just eat mcdonalds every day of my life and i'm perfectly healthy

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

drink gallonsa nd gallons of cum

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
give yourself a full colon blowout every once in a while ISGOODFORYOU

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Literal Carehaver posted:

give yourself a full colon blowout every once in a while ISGOODFORYOU

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
Your body is a constantly decaying soon-to-be corpse that fights to survive and hopefully doesn't create cancer in the process, OP

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hello!!
Oooh, toxins?
Mmm!! Gulp gulp, put em in my tummy, put em in my tummy.
Mmm, smackity smackeroo, lick them off my lips. Don't miss a spot now!

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

As a former massage therapist who has worked for multiple chiropractors who sold homeopathic medicine... that poo poo ain't real.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
When you're in Blighttown always kill those guys with blowdarts ASAP because toxins will wreck your poo poo.

oh dope
Nov 2, 2006

No guilt, it feeds in plain sight
I'm more worried about chemicals myself

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

ScratchAndSniff posted:

When you're in Blighttown always kill those guys with blowdarts ASAP because toxins will wreck your poo poo.

This is legit though.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
You know how you feel better after a really big poo poo, op? It's just the same principal applied on a more longterm basis.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im against them

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
i heard u get rid of them by just eating a bunch of weird herb powders until u cant stop pooping and ur super dehydrated op

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Ofc. you can overdo purging like anything else, but in principal it's perfectly sensible and obvious.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harime Nui posted:

Ofc. you can overdo purging like anything else, but in principal it's perfectly sensible and obvious.

nah

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
my brother fell for the kinoki footpads :ughh:

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
The ones in your mom's vagina? I have to be honest here... I'm not a big fan.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

Look pal, I may not know science but you can't argue with results........

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what does neal de grasse tyson think about this??

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
i took castor oil once. just like totally eyeballed what i thought was an ok dose. all in the name of removing 'toxins'

ended up pooping out like my entire GI tract plus a poo poo load of watery orange liquid and my rear end was raw and i hated it so much

kids... measure your laxatives

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
toxins are a thing and quantum mechanics are a thing and celiac is a thing and these are all real things that have been coopted by hypochondriac new age culty woo types that have misappropriated fancy jargon from people smarter than them

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

what does neal de grasse tyson think about this??

I don't know him, but I comfortable say he would call all y'all idiots

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

what are toxins, ive never heard a good explanation. nor have i ever heard an explanation of how you "purge" them

im serious but please read the above in a dawkins voice

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

TEAYCHES posted:

what are toxins, ive never heard a good explanation. nor have i ever heard an explanation of how you "purge" them

well you see poo poo is toxic because it makes you sick if you eat it so the more poo poo that you make come out of your body, the better

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois

TEAYCHES posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toxin#Misuse_of_term

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
if u suspect there is poo poo inside of ur body u should get to a herbalist asap

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

If you aren't getting a regular dose of toxins your butthole might get lazy from lack of cray shits and it will hang loose and just let ploppers slide into your underwear like a waiting hammock.
Eat your toxins.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the average adult american male has 8lbs of undigested red meat stuck in his large intestine and colon by the age of 40

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

TEAYCHES posted:

Corn syrup, MSG, all the poo poo they pump into us while wringing their hands about America's obesity epidemic, duh. poo poo sticks in you, the best thing to do is burn it out.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Harime Nui posted:

Corn syrup, MSG, all the poo poo they pump into us while wringing their hands about America's obesity epidemic, duh. poo poo sticks in you, the best thing to do is burn it out.

are you joking. the liver processes sugar in a hosed way but it doesnt "stick in you" that literally doesnt happen PLEASE do not troll me

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

TEAYCHES posted:

the average adult american male has 8lbs of undigested red meat stuck in his large intestine and colon by the age of 40

gently caress. I got to not digest some red meat

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Remember to put a nice calming picture of the ocean beneath your bare butt for at least ten minutes a day, as this will relieve any stress your butt may be feeling.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Harime Nui posted:

i ain;t taking advice from a fatty

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, there are things that are bad for me, but they are not necessarily toxic in the true definition of the word. I can mitigate my intake of these factors but there is little I can do to purge them from my body except improve my lifestyle or environment

is that about right?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

SHOTGUN REGULAR posted:

okay, so if I'm understanding this correctly, there are things that are bad for me, but they are not necessarily toxic in the true definition of the word. I can mitigate my intake of these factors but there is little I can do to purge them from my body except improve my lifestyle or environment

is that about right?

that sounds good to me op im an amateur sciencer but it checks out

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

TEAYCHES posted:

are you joking. the liver processes sugar in a hosed way but it doesnt "stick in you" that literally doesnt happen PLEASE do not troll me

All I know is if you're gonna eat a lot of rich food shovel dhiaretics down your gullet like it's going out of style and it will balance out p. well, and it's served me p. drat good so far actually most people are shocked when they hear what I weigh b/c I look so normal

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Just eat healthy, exercise, and keep yourself productive and happy and you don't have to worry about this insane poo poo like so many retarded people.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
im a man of science and i read somewhere that the human body has trouble removing heavy metals by itself
that is why i am ready to believe in the healing power of crystals

• Locked thread