Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

This CMU coach gave a pretty great press conference

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJExile
Jun 28, 2007

Declan MacManus posted:

This CMU coach gave a pretty great press conference

I think he referred to himself in 3rd person at one point, it was fantastic

ur in my world now
Jun 5, 2006

Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was
Same as it ever was

Smellrose
congrats to the Rice Owls. they own because they won and also because they're The Owls

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
The paid attendance for the Hawaii Bowl: 25,365. Turnstile attendance was apparently somewhere around 13k. It seemed even emptier than that from the crowd shots, but Rice is used to playing before a mostly empty stadium, so obviously it worked out for them!

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
Don't forget the free December Hawaii vacation.

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.
I am morbidly curious to watch the Duck Commander Independence Bowl from glamorous Shreveport, LA, between two major-conference teams who would probably rather be in Chernobyl. If ever there was a bowl that shouldn't have P5 teams playing in it, it's this one. I keep flashing back to the 30 For 30 about The U and hearing them complain about how corny and hokey everything was at their bowl games, and imagining everything pushed to the extremes 20 years later.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alpha_destroy
Mar 23, 2010

Billy Butler: Fat Guy by Day, Doubles Machine by Night
The NCAA needs to start paying players so I can get another goddamned college football game, gently caress.

• Locked thread