Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Viper_3000 posted:

Ok so are we using the new lovely score box or are we doing the normal one? Because the early game had the lovely new one and these games have the old one that is awesome and doesn't cause my grandfather to curse at the television.

I recall them trialing the current graphic package at the New Orleans Bowl a couple years ago.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

AfterFather posted:

Why did Broadway transfer from Houston? Was it because they wouldnt let him play QB?

Sort of. Broadway was at UH the year Case Keenum got hurt. UH burned his redshirt and though he played okay he was benched as Sumlin tried (and failed) to salvage the season. After Keenum got his sixth season Broadway was looking at either third on the depth chart or switching positions, so he transferred. He did pretty well for himself. I don't think he'll be drafted.

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Dec 21, 2014

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

African AIDS cum posted:

Raycom media bowl, is this new or was it called something else? They need to get rid of like 10 bowls this is too much

Like how do they even make money? The air force game had like 10 fans in attendance

I think ESPN directly created and owns most of these new low-tier bowls and created them as a way to fill air during Christmas, since even something like South Alabama vs Bowling Green draws more ratings (and more TV ad dollars) than anything else they could throw on in a mid-December weekend. Actual attendance isn't a priority.

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Montgomery Alabama? How could we forget this one...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJ3oHpup-pk

• Locked thread