Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack
Air Force gonna run train on these Western Michigan frauds

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Colorado St. helmets green and pink why?

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

colorado st did a pass back to qb and scored

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Went to a WAC championship in vegas once and thought its hot in vegas so only packed shorts for the trip and it snowed, learned a powerful lesson that weekend.

There is a gun shop out by this stadium where you can shoot machine guns and stuff

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

lmao

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I turned it off. Too many god drat bowl games.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Get hosed Western Michigan and your dumb row the boat bullshit you just got humbled by the Steelhammer

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Raycom media bowl, is this new or was it called something else? They need to get rid of like 10 bowls this is too much

Like how do they even make money? The air force game had like 10 fans in attendance

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Korranus posted:

I think ESPN directly created and owns most of these new low-tier bowls and created them as a way to fill air during Christmas, since even something like South Alabama vs Bowling Green draws more ratings (and more TV ad dollars) than anything else they could throw on in a mid-December weekend. Actual attendance isn't a priority.

Makes sense. Thank you. ESPN really ruins everything. Burn it all down.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

im gonna look up what camelia is. off the top of my head i'm guessing its some kind of flower

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Hell yeah I was right

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

I would guess decent odds there is a guy named Raycom married to a woman named Camellia somewhere in the world

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

wow this is great, they should have even more bowl games

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

this is the best carmelia bowl i can remember

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

you dont come into the Cramton Bowl, a 25,000 seat stadium located in Montgomery, Alabama. Cramton Bowl opened in 1922 as a baseball stadium and has been home to Major League Baseball spring training, as well as minor league baseball. It is the home stadium for the Faulkner University Eagles, as well as the area's five high schools. It hosted the first night football game in the South and was once home to the Blue-Gray Football Classic.[1] Starting in December 2014, the Cramton Bowl will be the location for the Camellia Bowl.[2] and try to get away with throws like that South Alabama!

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Straight Outta Cramton

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

4 years ago Gene Chizik was coaching in the national championship game, today? doing radio commentary at the Carmelia bowl. Thoughts?

• Locked thread