Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
How does one break free of the endless cycle of death and rebirth? Asking for a friend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum
double posting does it

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
step 1: dehumanize yrself
step 2: face to bloodshed

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord
great album, reminds me of high school days

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Blow Me.

Magical Dick, Yo

Fart.Bleed.Repeat.
Sep 29, 2001

two choices here. either dont die, or if you do then loving stay dead

Stormageddon
Jan 16, 2008
I am actually just a sentient program made to shitpost, and am still getting my human speed calibration down.
Singing Brown Sugar is the key to immortality

Buddha.
Sep 24, 2007

"Have compassion for all beings, rich and poor alike; each has their suffering. Some suffer too much, others too little."
College Slice
That's a good question

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

The average is 5.5? I thought it was 4. This is very unsettling.
it's a common misconception that you will somehow be reborn in a new body, as if there is some unbroken chain of continuity for all souls when in fact you are reabsorbed back into the source of all things and that force will go on to be reused and animated in a plethora of new things

also there are no actual souls, the forces are physical, the source is the earth and the particles that once made you up will literally be animated in new forms, this is the spiritual realm hth

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
You got to hack the planet

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I think rhudda knows, need to get him to make a saclopedia on that

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

The Protagonist posted:

it's a common misconception that you will somehow be reborn in a new body, as if there is some unbroken chain of continuity for all souls when in fact you are reabsorbed back into the source of all things and that force will go on to be reused and animated in a plethora of new things

also there are no actual souls, the forces are physical, the source is the earth and the particles that once made you up will literally be animated in new forms, this is the spiritual realm hth

420 smoke mako energy erryday

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
well, son, whenever something like this is pressing down on my bowels like this, I like to go into the upstairs bathroom. I make sure to tell everone not to be around for a while. I lock the door. pull off my pants (or take them off) and then I get situated on the toilet. FROM HERE IT IS A NO HOLDS BARRED poo poo FEST. I JUST FART AND JACK OFF AND poo poo LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER. then I read on my ipad about racism and sex crimes on drudgereport (https://www.drudgerport.com) and then I continue TO HAVE MASSIVE HOLY poo poo THIS IS DOCTOR SHITS until I can finish my crossword at https://www.crossords.org and then HOLY poo poo oh my go by now everyone is pretty much dead or at the very least off the gently caress saf afl otrroro an dthir tkjei neeed to by this time I I. thiiht sloks nklOGGGGGGGGOGGGGGGOGOGGO

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy
What horrible thing did your friend do that he is afraid of what he will be reborn as in the next life?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Viridiant posted:

What horrible thing did your friend do that he is afraid of what he will be reborn as in the next life?

UNGGGG OH MY GUUU GUU GOSSS GO GO GO HERE GOES my poo poo has come out of my rear end in a top hat

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

dad gay. so what posted:

well, son, whenever something like this is pressing down on my bowels like this, I like to go into the upstairs bathroom. I make sure to tell everone not to be around for a while. I lock the door. pull off my pants (or take them off) and then I get situated on the toilet. FROM HERE IT IS A NO HOLDS BARRED poo poo FEST. I JUST FART AND JACK OFF AND poo poo LIKE A MOTHER FUCKER. then I read on my ipad about racism and sex crimes on drudgereport (https://www.drudgerport.com) and then I continue TO HAVE MASSIVE HOLY poo poo THIS IS DOCTOR SHITS until I can finish my crossword at https://www.crossords.org and then HOLY poo poo oh my go by now everyone is pretty much dead or at the very least off the gently caress saf afl otrroro an dthir tkjei neeed to by this time I I. thiiht sloks nklOGGGGGGGGOGGGGGGOGOGGO

Same, except with Jetpack Joyride. (JETPACK JOYRIDE.COM I THINK)url}

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Warren Zevon posted:

Same, except with Jetpack Joyride. (JETPACK JOYRIDE.COM I THINK)url}

if your name is bucky, then I think we had a missed commection - you were going to tell me a secret about sucking my own dick. need that info. - u have my digits- b.d.

Viridiant
Nov 7, 2009

Big PP Energy

dad gay. so what posted:

UNGGGG OH MY GUUU GUU GOSSS GO GO GO HERE GOES my poo poo has come out of my rear end in a top hat

Good luck.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Viridiant posted:

Good luck.

thanks, dick

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

dad gay. so what posted:

same same

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

jackyl posted:

double posting does it

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
poo poo!

shankerz
Dec 7, 2014

Must Go Faster!!!!!
I think you looking into reincarnation?

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

shankerz posted:

I think you looking into reincarnation?

Reincarnation is the religious or philosophical concept that the soul or spirit, after biological death, can begin a new life in a new body. This doctrine is a central tenet of the Indian religions.

go outside, virgin

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

false flag post-op
May 13, 2009

Enjoy Every Sandvich

dad gay. so what posted:

if your name is bucky, then I think we had a missed commection - you were going to tell me a secret about sucking my own dick. need that info. - u have my digits- b.d.

Stretches ~ this isn't going to happen overnight (Overnight, get it?)
start by pushing uyor peanus towards your face, then cum in your own eye. as your aim gets better, so does your desire and you negate the pain to make this happen. Soon you will be able to hav sum fuk with youreself and at the same time have no fuk with anyone else. but remember it is still fun to cum elsewhere sometimes. take a break from cumming in ones eye to cum in anothers. ~confusions.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

go outside, virgin

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I cant read words, does anywho havw an hologram? need more digits thx - f.h.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

dad gay. so what posted:

I cant read words, does anywho havw an hologram? need more digits thx - f.h.

dad gay. so what posted:

go outside, virgin

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
the world according to garp - the movie ---- lets get serious since mr. robin willims death ---> how does that effect (EFFECT) your homosexuality---> where are we going now ---> get a car?-----> lets goooooooooo---> IM GAY!!!!---> traffic jam :( ---> that's ok lets go on the highway! :)

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
you can't

but you can post in gbs...that much is within your control

edit

how are you so sure there is an endless cycle of birth and rebirth and that you are in it..anyone who can tell you the solution has to have also either told you your problem, or reinforced an existing one. there can't be any solution without first acknowledging the problem, but how can you agree on what the problem is. only through what you've been told. it starts with you basically. hth

the worst thing is fucked around with this message at 07:20 on Dec 20, 2014

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

dad gay. so what posted:

the world according to garp - the movie ---- lets get serious since mr. robin willims death ---> how does that effect (EFFECT) your homosexuality---> where are we going now ---> get a car?-----> lets goooooooooo---> IM GAY!!!!---> traffic jam :( ---> that's ok lets go on the highway! :)

you're gonna drop out

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

The Protagonist posted:

you're gonna drop out

nice try, rear end in a top hat

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

i'm tryin'a help you dude! pace yo'self

Gridlocked
Aug 2, 2014

MR. STUPID MORON
WITH AN UGLY FACE
AND A BIG BUTT
AND HIS BUTT SMELLS
AND HE LIKES TO KISS
HIS OWN BUTT
by Roger Hargreaves
Acquire ghost of Warren Zevon
???
Break free

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

The Protagonist posted:

i'm tryin'a help you dude! pace yo'self

don't tell my gay dad what to do

The Protagonist
Jun 29, 2009

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

don't tell my gay dad what to do

you can be an enabler if you want, i can't live with dat shi

some day dad gay won't post anymore and we'll only be ablet o guess as to why

e; VVVVVVVVV SEE WHAT I MEAN

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
haha, I meed a phelps register or registrar here beause im hainv there I sa serious hlpin of for potatooe.... hold on start over wit hoipotatoes gonna make a gravy stand --- 9 need a building pe4rmit at thius point 90w (b-cause) need taters * ---- no thanks --- anywhos gonna get the ol bag to bed N MAKE A KAFLA VVV

Lightanchor
Nov 2, 2012
get reborn as a really old tree. sorry that's all i can do

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Was gonna post same - 'cept had a li'l pink one, with basket and tassels, lined up. Far too slow.. distracted by fight-night.

*wanders off kicking a rock*

• Locked thread