Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Not my wife I mean my pregnant (single!) neighbor. I took her to the hospital and we are in the triage thing. How do I make this less awkward and/or make a good impression???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

No lie I am a bit buzzed from a 40 I drank a few hours ago before I passed out

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Bip Roberts posted:

You are now the father. The child support checks start next week.

If I get visitation I'm ok with that. I like babies. I used to have a cat but accidentally put him into the dryer. As long as babies don't have that problem it should be easy.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Matoi Ryuko posted:

What else is there to do as a midwife?

No idea. Can any midwives/dulahs/wise old women chime in?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

bensnotacat posted:

drink more

or sever

I drank all of my 40 and stuff is closed here :(

Sintax posted:

push belly -> baby come out

Just tried that and she pushed me away and yelled. Upside: I learned she isn't wearing underwear beneath that gown.

ScratchAndSniff fucked around with this message at 10:48 on Dec 20, 2014

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
She keeps saying "ouch" and calling me James and saying I did this to her. My name isn't James, but I didn't correct her the first time. Is it possible I'm the father and don't know it?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Mom is white. Baby...?

poo poo just got real. They moved us to delivery room. Should she get drugs or hulk through it?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Nurses think I'm husband. I just signed some form or something

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Universe Master posted:

Enjoy your child support,

oh poo poo

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Imperialist Dog posted:

On the off chance you are serious then sober up and help the drat woman. Keep calm. Ask the doc or nurses if it's still possible for an epidural for her because childbirth loving hurts. When the baby is born she will literally poo poo and you will grin and bear it because you are a man. Birth will be the most beautiful and terrifying thing you have ever seen. They may slice her vagina open a bit and blood will loving pour out. You will exhort her to endure this. Finally, after the child is delivered, a bunch of Blue birthing fluid and a terrible jelly bag called the placenta will burst forth from her ravaged womb because obviously she's not traumatised enough. During this you must ensure that the newborn is safely held by the mother.

You must not fail.

Wow, this sounds just like one of my animes. I will not fail, Imperial Dog-San!

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Viridiant posted:

Tell her that she looks really pretty when she's in labor.

I tried doing this but I stuttered and she told me this was my idea and it's all my fault.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks
Epidural is on the way! I signed some thing with a bunch of words. These things are safe, right? And can I get in trouble if they learn I'm not her husband?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Pththya-lyi posted:

See if you can get her some water or food or w/e. Nothing caffeinated or alcoholic of course

Luckily, I have half a chipotle burrito in my backpack I have been carrying around. I just gave her that

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

Ask for an epidural for yourself too.

I just asked the anestesiologist for one and she laughed uncomfortably and kepts scribbling away on her clipboard.

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

bensnotacat posted:

I think you're lying

take an evidence picture

She asked why I was trying to take her picture, and when I explained that the Internet demanded proof she told me that the Internet doesn't need to know everything that goes on in her life.

I took a shot of some random doodad in the room instead. It looks important. Is this what they use to get baby out?

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Pththya-lyi posted:

Tell us if they have to bring out forceps (salad-tong looking thingies) or a vacuum to get the baby out
I think a nurse played with one of those earlier but I looked away so I don't know if she did anything with it.

Pththya-lyi posted:

Is there anything you can do to keep her distracted? Maybe you can read her a book or something

Good thinking! I have some manga I always carry around just in case.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScratchAndSniff
Sep 28, 2008

This game stinks

Ron Paul Hype Man posted:

I'm thinking a puppet show would be just the thing to take her mind off the little parasite being expelled from her body.

I will see if I can incorporate that with the manga.

• Locked thread