Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*hurls an echidna towards you, hoping it will hurt as much as the cold prickly insult you've fired through my defences*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
This is me OP

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

a hole-y ghost posted:

*hurls an cheese monkey towards you, hoping it will hurt as much as the cold prickly toasterdog you've fired through my defences*

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations

a hole-y ghost posted:

*hurls an echidna towards you, hoping it will hurt as much as the cold prickly insult you've fired through my defences*

lol ghosty, dont worry, you're on my PM list :D Trying to learn the ropes here and since that weirdo Manly wont answer my sincere requests for commuication and guidance i could use great assistance from an established poster like you :D

whoflungpoop fucked around with this message at 00:29 on Dec 21, 2014

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
hurls an epic meme through your defenses for the win, much?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

g..gunky junket... save me..

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
ive recently been hired as the official substitute gunky junket so bear with me:

hmm, save you, hole ghostly, hmmmmm? well that would mean i suppose you would have to stop with your "so-called" insults to me, gunky junket :D who is not "stalking" spanish manlove :D

perhaps ghosty should think twice before he tries to own me hmmmmmmmm :D

fishsquisher
Dec 27, 2009

Volcott posted:

Like, does it hurt more than getting punched in the shoulder? Less? About the same?

Women aren't even real people, they don't feel pain.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

ive recently been hired as the official substitute gunky junket so bear with me:

hmm, save you, hole ghostly, hmmmmm? well that would mean i suppose you would have to stop with your "so-called" insults to me, gunky junket :D who is not "stalking" spanish manlove :D

perhaps ghosty should think twice before he tries to own me hmmmmmmmm :D

LoL! Looks like someone has just heard THE most hilarious line ever created. Wow.. just wow!

Desperate try-hard much? You are fair weeping insecurity all day every day over me.. and your pathetic antics are gonna make this site a shitload more funny and amusing for me. Keep bringing it. Game on! *laffn*

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

*charilie brown AAUGH*

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

In the late 90's when paintball was in full swing, some friends of mine had some semi-wooded property, but the whole property was fair game during a fight. Most rounds took place in their woods, which lead to a river. But for whatever reason a few guys were creeping around the house and detached garage. One guy was covering against said garage when a dude was walking around it. The guy covering popped around the corner of the garage and saw a guy approaching and popped off a shot.

The guy approaching was wearing tighty whities and sweatpants, and caught a paintball directly to the dick at less than 30 feet.

He dropped to the ground silently, then vomited, then started screaming while still vomiting.

Compare that to getting hit in the tits.

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

whoflungpoop posted:

LoL! Looks like someone has just heard THE most hilarious line ever created. Wow.. just wow!

Desperate try-hard much? You are fair weeping insecurity all day every day over me.. and your pathetic antics are gonna make this site a shitload more funny and amusing for me. Keep bringing it. Game on! *laffn*

uncanny

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer

Big Beef City posted:

In the late 90's when paintball was in full swing, some friends of mine had some semi-wooded property, but the whole property was fair game during a fight. Most rounds took place in their woods, which lead to a river. But for whatever reason a few guys were creeping around the house and detached garage. One guy was covering against said garage when a dude was walking around it. The guy covering popped around the corner of the garage and saw a guy approaching and popped off a shot.

The guy approaching was wearing tighty whities and sweatpants, and caught a paintball directly to the dick at less than 30 feet.

He dropped to the ground silently, then vomited, then started screaming while still vomiting.

Compare that to getting hit in the tits.

how you know he wear
.... tightwhites?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

a starwar betamax posted:

how you know he wear
.... tightwhites?

He went to an urgent care facility and later explained it.

They had to reconstruct his balls so he could watch anime as an adult*

*this part is not true

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

It can't be as bad as getting hit in the balls but getting hit in the boob doesn't matter. Getting hit on the nipple HURTS

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

probably less than a crushed testicle in a gokart accident

Vargs
Mar 27, 2010

ball pain is like nothing else. all women should grow balls for a day, and then get punched in them, just to understand

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Vargs posted:

ball pain is like nothing else. all women should grow balls for a day, and then get punched in them, just to understand

Imagine having an icicle hammered through your taint and into your kidneys, and you have to wait for icicle to melt.

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

its actualyl not that different from a really bad stomach ache. though its not like its that necessary to describe given that the 2 girls on gbs can probably easily ask a nearby ball haver to explain it

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

quit manpaining

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I like titties. They good.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
i fukken love the tits

eat 'em for breakfast

lunch
the dinner

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

quit manpaining

Here's a hot pad and some tea.
I put an extra blanket on the couch to catch your bleeding.

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Here's a hot pad and some tea.
I put an extra blanket on the couch to catch your bleeding.
im using your dr who shotglass as a diva cup

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

im using your dr who shotglass as a diva cup

A gift you bought me finally finds a use, next you'll return my hoodie!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

A gift you bought me finally finds a use, next you'll return my hoodie!

NEVER *rolls up sleeve, flipz bird*

phobo
Aug 7, 2008
I LOVE TITTIES I DONT CARE WHO KNOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

phobo posted:

We did hear you the first time, Phobo.. no need to yell.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Reinforcement of original point

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster
http://fishmech.net/fyadhaus/grandmas/pie/factory/015.htm

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

phobo posted:

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

whoflungpoop posted:

NEVER *rolls up sleeve, flipz bird*

*smooches you on the forehead as you fall asleep at 7pm for no reason.*
*smothers you to death with pillow*
"No one will ever know. No one will ... ever know."

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
not at all op

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
I got punched in the eye once. Either I'm really tough or that guy didn't know how to throw a punch. It didn't even leave a bruise

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

fishsquisher posted:

Women aren't even real people, they don't feel pain.

As a woman I can confirm both these facts.

Fat-Lip-Sum-41.mp3
Nov 15, 2003
So I went to fencing camp once and got partnered with a girl who wasn't wearing a boob plate. We were supposed to practice parry and riposte, hitting each other in each quadrant.

I couldn't understand how I was supposed to hit her in the chest and not her boobs so I kept doing it and she got madder each time.

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

LegoPirateNinja posted:

So I went to fencing camp once and got partnered with a girl who wasn't wearing a boob plate. We were supposed to practice parry and riposte, hitting each other in each quadrant.

I couldn't understand how I was supposed to hit her in the chest and not her boobs so I kept doing it and she got madder each time.

Sounds like a Boss from Legend of Zelda....Keep doing it till she turns red and flips over, then hit her in the vagoo. Repeat 3 times and you will defeat her and get a heart.

RAGE HOLE
Jun 7, 2006

Stendhal Stockholm
it generally sucks but it hurts more depending on the time of the month. and i would guess bigger boobs have less problems

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ilikedirt
Oct 15, 2004

king of posting

• Locked thread