Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

The chick on the left is so distracted by the tit-hit that she forgot she's
an amputee and can't play soccer like that anyway.

Moral: You wanna forget about the big issues? Get your tits whacked.. it's good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Veldspar
May 15, 2013

Gunky Junket posted:

The chick on the left is so distracted by the tit-hit that she forgot she's
an amputee and can't play soccer like that anyway.

Moral: You wanna forget about the big issues? Get your tits whacked.. it's good!

thanks gunky i appreciate you explaining it to me

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
what is the significance of the geep, gunky

Veldspar
May 15, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

don't ask me i have no idea

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!
That guy has a very small torso.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
geep! my balls!

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
Nutshot Hammerfist and the Geep My Balls

Veldspar
May 15, 2013

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

geep! my balls!

excue me?

pfs Write
Jun 29, 2014

get/save/remove

whoflungpoop posted:

im using your dr who shotglass as a diva cup

texasmed
May 27, 2004
i wanna touch dem tittiez

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

Veldspar posted:

thanks gunky i appreciate you explaining it to me

You're quite welcome, Veldspar.

*nibbles @ thumbnail* Lol I can't actually tell if your post is typed in sincere font or sarcastic font.. that's a tricky one, I can't pick it. I realise that might be a smartarse post, but "you're welcome" all the same, Veld. :D

----------

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

It doesn't really happen in real life, but you know how in movies and on telly when a guy gets hit in the nuts his voice gets ridiculously high-pitched? Like a shrieky falsetto?

That's what I reckon the "GEEP" is - a high-pitched noise, rather than a "word" per se. Like a squealy "EEK!" when women in movies see a mouse.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

You're quite welcome, Veldspar.

*nibbles @ thumbnail* Lol I can't actually tell if your post is typed in sincere font or sarcastic font.. that's a tricky one, I can't pick it. I realise that might be a smartarse post, but "you're welcome" all the same, Veld. :D

----------

It doesn't really happen in real life, but you know how in movies and on telly when a guy gets hit in the nuts his voice gets ridiculously high-pitched? Like a shrieky falsetto?

That's what I reckon the "GEEP" is - a high-pitched noise, rather than a "word" per se. Like a squealy "EEK!" when women in movies see a mouse.

its clearly a significant word and u are trying to duck my serious question

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

its clearly a significant word and u are trying to duck my serious question

Lmao! Nooooo! =)

Fair dinkum, Sweats.. "geep" would be masculine as opposed to feminine "eek." They wouldn't have the guy going "eek", that'd be a bit too poofy. "Geep" is a sound! :D

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
geep is not a sound dumb rear end.... perhaps geep is the womans name and he is trying to check on her to see if she is ok after the big tit hit

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
it's not that bad really

stomach punch hurts worse

whoflungpoop
Sep 9, 2004

With you and the constellations
acronym for Gonads Eradicated, Exterminated Penis

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

SHOTS FIRED!!!

:D

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp
The guy's nuts are riding a bit high, aren't they? Look where the ball hit him, that's like his belly-button. What are his balls doing up there?

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I think it's definitely size-based.

As a b-cup that poo poo kills but it doesn't seem to bother fat girls with big tits.

I feel a little nauseated when I think about how I'm eventually going to have to start getting mammograms because I heard it's like having your boob rolled up in a car window.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp

HoAssHo posted:

I think it's definitely size-based.

As a b-cup that poo poo kills but it doesn't seem to bother fat girls with big tits.

I feel a little nauseated when I think about how I'm eventually going to have to start getting mammograms because I heard it's like having your boob rolled up in a car window.

now that's different, a tit punch I can shrug off but a mammogram is like having your boobs slammed repeatedly in a door :cry:

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Belly balls.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

HoAssHo posted:

bonestructure posted:

now that's different, a tit punch I can shrug off but a mammogram is like having your boobs slammed repeatedly in a door :cry:

Keep going, I'm close.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

just saw that this guys shirt says he goes to salem high which i think is run by the band salem and they just shoot up heroin in the halls and rap and wear things ironically

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:

bonestructure posted:

oh gently caress

ohfuckohfuckohfuck

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
there's just no way to soft-soap it

Volcott
Mar 30, 2010

People paying American dollars to let other people know they didn't agree with someone's position on something is the lifeblood of these forums.
Didn't geep my balls somehow end in rape?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

it feels like punching my titty but smells like good shampoo

• Locked thread