Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
There was a ton of good stuff this year, but I'd have to say the five that entertained me most were:

Barakmon Was basically pure good, I don't know what else to say about it. If you haven't watched it yet, you should fix that RIGHT NOW.
Ping-Pong- if you told me how much I would end up loving this show a year ago I'd call you a loving liar. People will talk about the animation a lot, but for me what really stood out was just how good the character stuff was. The whole thing was just really, masterfully well put together in a way you don't see often on TV.
Monthly Girl's Nozaki-kun I thought I was going to die from laughing a couple times there. All the other shows here had great funny moments, but this was the standout comedy for me.
Coffin Princess Chaika- A really fun action-adventure show that didn't get enough airtime. Just really solidly thoroughly enjoyable all the way through.
Gundam Build Fighters- best toy cash-in I've ever seen.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
Chaika's second season is over duder. It was only ten episodes.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
You are wrong, and also bad.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Drinkfist posted:

#1 Venture Bros: 21's Character arcs speak to my soul. I also think Col Hunter Gathers is my spirit animal.

#2 Archer Vice: I really like how they slimmed down Pam and made her more down to earth.

#3 South Park: Jesus Christ Cock Magic was amazing. Also the revelation that Randy Marsh is LORDE Ya Ya Ya

#4 Avengers Confidential: Black Widow & Punisher: Finally happy to see my buddy the Punisher punishing.

how did Rick and Morty not make the list the gently caress is wrong with you.

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW

Endorph posted:

it isnt much of an anime circlejerk considering half this thread likes the ping pong anime and half of it thinks its boring

thats more like a tug-of-jerk

You and like three other people with incredibly wrong opinions doesn't constitute half of anything except a People Who Are Incredibly Wrong About Anime (PWAIWAA) convention.

forbidden lesbian posted:

Wow, for the 17th year in a row, Serial Experiments Lain was the best anime I watched this year...

The only other anime I watched was kill la kill lol, it was not good
You sound like someone who should watch more anime.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paragon1
Nov 22, 2010

FULL COMMUNISM NOW
I think it is time to tally the votes OP.

• Locked thread