Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

great job promoting rape culture by putting Kill la Kill on your "The Best of 2014" lists everyone. i thought we were better than this in ADTRW

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Spacious CPA
Oct 10, 2012

Ping Pong was a good show and I enjoyed watching it

Golden Time was a good show, not as good as Toradora but i still enjoyed watching it. i also forgot it aired in 2014

Amagi Brilliant Park was a good show and i had fun watching it

Haikyuu!! was a good show and i liked watching the volleyboys

Tamako Love Story was a good movie it was sweet and i thought it ended that series well. it had a completely different tone than the series and it was a lot better because of that

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dick Spacious CPA fucked around with this message at 14:39 on Dec 22, 2014

• Locked thread