Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
planetarial
Oct 19, 2012
1. Mushishi Zoku Shou: I checked the first season a few weeks before this one aired was impressed, marathoned it in a week. And doubly impressed on how they managed to make the second season just as cool as the first one several years after the fact. If you're interested in nature, folklore, and more down to earth short stories you should watch this cause its super cool.

2. Space Dandy: Had tons of fun with this one. I can imagine the creators did too! They did whatever the hell they wanted to do which meant throwing a bunch of ideas/settings/genres. One episode its a bunch of homages, the next its a ghibi inspired fest, next its racing. Some of it didn't appeal to me that much but most of it did.

3. Ping Pong: Yuasa being Yuasa again. Also nice to see a sports story that is short but sweet and doesn't drag on forever.

4. Shingeki no Bahamut -Genesis-: Kind of cheating since I need to catch up on the last two episodes I think. Lots of fun. Cool high fantasyish story with angels, demons, and a charming rag tag bunch of heroes

5. Kill la Kill: Basically junk food the anime and had a bunch of problems but since the only other good stuff I watched this year isn't technically finished I'll list it here. It's Trigger/Imashi's weakest work of what I've seen so far but still a decent action fest show.

Fate UBW and Jojos get stuck in the honorable mentions corner since they aren't finished yet. Not even sure if I'd list Jojo anyway since the good chunk of Stardust Crusaders isn't as enjoyable to me as the rest of Jojo is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread