Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
there was a notice in my apartment building today about mice and i want to know where mice lays its eggs and what its eggs look like

thank u

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Gay Roads posted:

there was a notice in my apartment building today about mice and i want to know where mice lays its eggs and what its eggs look like

thank u

uuuhu maybe ask in Pet Island - the real place for mice chat??!

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Only monotreme mammals lay eggs, OP.

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

mice a mammals

ikanreed
Sep 25, 2009

I honestly I have no idea who cannibal[SIC] is and I do not know why I should know.

syq dude, just syq!

Gay Roads posted:

thank u

:gas: thread.

:gas: Op's apartment too.

naem
May 29, 2011

I had pet mice they were cute but mean and bitey

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gay Roads posted:

thank u

They lay on your toothbrush

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bored posted:

They lay on your toothbrush

oh poo poo are they that big for real

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when u make a very good post a mouse will visit u in the night and lay an egg on whatever device u posted from. this is considered an extremely good omen if u let the egg hatch. some people think they have made a good post when they see an egg on their computer or phone but this may in fact be a hog egg which is laid for bad posters. a hog egg is very unlucky and is sure to bring disaster if u allow it to hatch

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

when u make a very good post a mouse will visit u in the night and lay an egg on whatever device u posted from. this is considered an extremely good omen if u let the egg hatch. some people think they have made a good post when they see an egg on their computer or phone but this may in fact be a hog egg which is laid for bad posters. a hog egg is very unlucky and is sure to bring disaster if u allow it to hatch

I can't believe the posting hog is real, and not something I imagined...

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gay Roads posted:

oh poo poo are they that big for real

Oh my, no. That's actually 2x magnification. They're, like, only half that size.

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014
the posting hog is VERY real

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

sexy young infidel posted:

*whispers* the posting hog....

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Bored posted:

Oh my, no. That's actually 2x magnification. They're, like, only half that size.

k good

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
they have little spines on them, and a black/blue spot, you will easily recognize them

they are about the size of a pinhead

usually in or around your fridge

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
when u find a posting egg think very carefully about whether u made a good post or a bad post yesterday because a hog in the home will bring u nothing but tears

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

mice lay eggs all the time, usually in the walls and places they like to hide but if you get enough of them you start to notice the eggs out in plain view. They're little, brown and elongated and look like small turds.

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

BeefThief posted:

mice lay eggs all the time, usually in the walls and places they like to hide but if you get enough of them you start to notice the eggs out in plain view. They're little, brown and elongated and look like small turds.

thats a poop egg laid by poops living in ur home

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme
do poops lay eggs

MackAddie
Jul 10, 2001

Mice eggs make the best omelets.

naem
May 29, 2011

Minimalist Program posted:

*whispers* the posting hog....

Don't say it two mort imes or you will find bacon unerd your mattress

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

naem posted:

Don't say it two mort imes or you will find bacon unerd your mattress

Don't say what? The posting hog? I won't. I am no fool. I have been around the block. And I know I just said it agian, but I still have one more time to say it, which I won't use...

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

sexy young infidel posted:

the what

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

oh poo poo

crime fighting hog
Jun 29, 2006

I only pray, Heaven knows when to lift you out

what have I done

Comptroll The Forums
Apr 25, 2007

DON'T HURT MY FEE FEES!
thank mr. postl hog

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
stay safe posting hog!

Luvcow
Jul 1, 2007

One day nearer spring
*whispering* the post hog is coming...

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Luvcow posted:

*whispering* the post hog is coming...

going hog wild

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
WAIT

all of lowtax's threads have a pig tag. does that mean...he's...HE'S...>!!!!!!!!

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gay Roads posted:

WAIT

all of lowtax's threads have a pig tag. does that mean...he's...HE'S...>!!!!!!!!

lowtax shows a hog in all of his tags not because he is the posting hog but because he wants to intimidate us. lowtax wants u to know that the posting hog is always about just waiting to lay a egg on ur computer

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

GrrrlSweatshirt posted:

lowtax shows a hog in all of his tags not because he is the posting hog but because he wants to intimidate us. lowtax wants u to know that the posting hog is always about just waiting to lay a egg on ur computer

namaste

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

if posting hog is too long to say can i call it the posten hog for short?

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

a hole-y ghost posted:

if posting hog is too long to say can i call it the posten hog for short?

or just "the pog"

(only 90's kids will get that)

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

yeah but maybe p'og so it looks like a nerd fantasy character

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

BeefThief posted:

Get them while they're fresh, OP! Takes about 200 of those little things to make an omelet, but it's SOOOO worth it!

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
p'og bless us, everyone

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
strange noises from the street- hog in the dumpster?

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
YOu messed it up by mentioning the hog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012
3 knocks and a snuffle at the door means the hog wants in

• Locked thread