Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

#BrooklynGoHard #AintBeenThroughWhatIBeenThrough #CopKilla #F***THEPOLICE #Coney #PigsInABlanket

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

#ImDead #ConeyIsland

Hollis Brownsound
Apr 2, 2009

by Lowtax

Zeike posted:

whoa, why you gotta bring his weight into this, let alone race? Could have just said 'cop killer'

was anyone else surprised he was fat? usually you think of a killer as fit or at least skinny. I always figured fats were too lazy to kill.

BONE DOG
Jun 7, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Mike brown is grinning from heaven right now

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

I can wet the bed in the shape of Abraham Lincoln
Rollin down the street, smokin indo, shootin a couple cops. With my mind on murder and murder on my mind.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

when white people hear about this there will be consequences! #ConeyIsland

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

gggiiimmmppp posted:

the brooklyn police didnt give cpr to an unarmed man who they choked to death on the street but they tried to revive this guy so he could be dehumanized in prison

lol

Meatsicle
Sep 11, 2001

by FactsAreUseless
I truly hope you all get the anarchist utopia you're dreaming of, because none of you worthless goon faggots would last a day.

Literal Carehaver
Oct 20, 2014

by Cowcaster

Meatsicle posted:

I truly hope you all get the anarchist utopia you're dreaming of, because none of you worthless goon faggots would last a day.

the sooner im murdered the better

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

BoredDG posted:

Don't murder the police, but gently caress the police.

So if your wife is a police officer you are already doing the good deed.

Sex Beef 2.0
Jan 14, 2012

Meatsicle posted:

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

Meatsicle posted:

But you, a worthless goon human being, would?

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

ProfessorMurder posted:

But you, a worthless goon human being, would?

#DontRunUp on meatsicle

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012

Meatsicle posted:

Society lasted millennia murdering minorities on their own, losing cobs would be no big deal since they dont prevent crime only react to it

Deadbeat Poetry
Mar 6, 2004

Sorry if my costume scared you
315 people liked his post and are now on some sort of watch list.

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Meatsicle posted:

It will be fascism and I will be extremely good at it

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

What if Hitler invented the BMW i3 Subcompact Electric car?
I figured someone would have murdered Darren Wilson or George Zimmerman by now, I know some nice cops.

quote:

A 911 call recently came in about a child possibly choking in the backseat of an SUV, but when the officer pulled over the driver, there was a furry patient.

When Officer Albert Sanchez answered the call about an erratic driver, he didn't know the reason and didn't expect his patrol car to become a canine ambulance, but his quick action saved Scrappy the dog's life.

Scrappy is a 13-year-old Brittany spaniel that has cataracts and difficulty walking.

Last Tuesday, after Scrappy was diagnosed with laryngeal paralysis, his owner, Carolina, heard him asphyxiating in the backseat of her car as she pulled into her parking garage.

So, in rush hour uptown traffic, she tried to speed to the nearest emergency vet clinic. She saw his tongue and gums turn purple, so she called 911, but was told officers couldn't help her because Scrappy was a dog.

“There's red lights, my hand's outside the window, I'm telling people to please stop, I'm running through the lights,” said Carolina.

Officer Sanchez was nearby and saw the honking and speeding.

Carolina says Sanchez parted the crowded road with his lights and siren on, pulled up next to her and asked her about her emergency.

“He stopped, I told him was a dog, and he immediately told me to calm down,” said Carolina. “He grabbed my purse…everything I had in my hands. I'm trying to pull out medications, I'm trying to show him where I'm trying to go, and he immediately grabbed Scrappy, carried Scrappy, put him in the backseat and said, ‘Get in. Let's go.'”

With Scrappy and Carolina in back of his car, Sanchez zipped down Turtle Creek to an animal E.R.

He stayed with her until clinic staff gave Scrappy oxygen and told Carolina her dog would survive.

Sanchez is the neighborhood patrol officer for uptown Dallas. He's often featured in YouTube videos giving crime prevention tips.

But Dallas Police wouldn't let him talk to FOX 4 about his heroic effort.

Carolina says she received an email from Sanchez, saying he was just glad he was in the right place at the right time to help out.

He, too, is a dog owner and could empathize with her hysteria at that moment with her dog on the brink of death.

See the cop didn't shoot or strangle the dog or anything. Good cop.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

:rip: Eriv Gardner, murdered by the polive.

Mc Do Well
Aug 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Having a mental break, killing your girlfriend, authority figures, and then yourself is as American as apple pie.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

fyodor posted:

#DontRunUp on meatsicle

Why not? He's just a worthless goon human being.

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

ii wonder why ppeople want to kill cops so much

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005
i am glad that the police men are dead

ma i married a tuna
Apr 24, 2005

Numbers add up to nothing
Pillbug
This will definitely help cops to exercise more restraint and caution in detaining and engaging suspects, rather than preemptively shooting them. Social criticism at its very best.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010
dehumanize yourself and face to pig murder #coneyisland

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

actually, literally murder the police

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i like events like this because it makes white people in comments sections really angry. haha why so mad? god people get upset too easily.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

ma i married a tuna posted:

This will definitely help cops to exercise more restraint and caution in detaining and engaging suspects, rather than preemptively shooting them. Social criticism at its very best.

"Shoot first and ask questions later" is as American as you can get. :911:

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
This was its own brand of policing

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

HollisBrown posted:

was anyone else surprised he was fat? usually you think of a killer as fit or at least skinny. I always figured fats were too lazy to kill.

why do you think he used a gun instead of his bare hands?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I wanna be on the side of the people but then I think back to how NYC was in the 70's and the 80's and I support the police all over again. It was a zoo fuckin jungle, those monkeys were overrunning the perimeter.. Something had to be done, an errant chokehold or two every so often is permissible.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
going for the low hanging fruit eh?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Robo Reagan posted:

going for the low hanging fruit eh?

Yep

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
i swear every race war just turns out to be a loving tease these days

even the cold war didn't end right ugh

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

a posting ghost posted:

I wanna be on the side of the people but then I think back to how NYC was in the 70's and the 80's and I support the police all over again. It was a zoo fuckin jungle, those monkeys were overrunning the perimeter.. Something had to be done, an errant chokehold or two every so often is permissible.

ghost of the police man just killed justifiably spotted

Segata Sanshiro
Sep 10, 2011

we can live for nothing
baby i don't care

lose me like the ocean
feel the motion

:coolfish:

Al Cowens posted:

This guy is pretty cool. RIP fat black cop killer.

ProfessorMurder
Aug 27, 2003

All murder is good murder.

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Pon de Bundy posted:

ghost of the police man just killed justifiably spotted

Oh also gently caress new york

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002
Was just talking about pigs in a blanket with coworkers this week. Been awhile since I've had some good piab and/or potato skins out here

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Axel Serenity posted:

Was just talking about pigs in a blanket with coworkers this week. Been awhile since I've had some good piab and/or potato skins out here

Piab?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axel Serenity
Sep 27, 2002

Pigs in a blanket, friend

• Locked thread