Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Robo Reagan posted:

So two cops are dead and two black dudes are dead sounds like everyone was a winner

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

#BrooklynGoHard #AintBeenThroughWhatIBeenThrough #CopKilla #F***THEPOLICE #Coney #PigsInABlanket

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Fat Lowtax posted:

actually, literally murder the police

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Torka posted:

it's not really a mystery, wishing death on people is common but humans who have the will to actually carry out a murder are quite rare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cq-ZVIZJaI8

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lemon posted:

Apparently the two dead cops are Liu Wenjin and Raphael Ramos, so whitey still might be coming out on top.

all cops are honorary whites

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

BiohazrD posted:

nypd is of course acting like the spoiled man children they are

ambushed and executed on a regular basis

god i wish

hahaha what the gently caress the nypd actually released this?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Melmac posted:

Wait why is half my facebook feed and now the NYPD blaming DeBlasio for this? :psyduck:

he likes black people in fact he married one and has black kids, clearly he is a race traitor and enemy of the police

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

Black people actually know how to get mad at authority..white people just get indignant, black people get outraged. Fat guys shooting helpless non-white cops in the face aside, thats the real difference in all this us vs them stuff these days

if white people were being indiscriminately murdered by cops theyd be killing plenty of cops in return

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

there was that idiot in pennsylvania who killed those two state troopers

how come no goons were cheering for that??

there was a huge thread of people cheering on that dude

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anjrgxb4K0k

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

MobMentality posted:

Good to see the forums change emphasizing a more retarded community is still holding strong. Yall niggas so edgy.

lol to all you posting here while im at a vigil for the fallen policeman who died protecting us from the ghetto animals

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

lol do you think hitler and the nazis liked capitalism, open a wikipedia page you retard.

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

you loving retards, dont you know that ron paul 2016

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

killing cops isnt cool, you know whats cool? killing federal agents

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

houses are just another form of debt peonage

we cant own people but we can own workers who are indebted to a mortgage and it stifles labor mobility

-a thing some marxist faggots believe

crazy stuff

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

crimes range from "walking down the street" to "selling loose cigarettes" clearly they deserved it

they were both thugs from the hood thoug

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Al Cowens posted:

Oh god, that video

Jesus christ

I am never never never never ever ever not within ten thousand yards of any of you loving mutants I swear to god

BTW Sheng-ji Yang your posting is OK and I kinda dig your new avatar and whatever you did to piss off animeee guy double down on it

He's mad and he jerks off to animes loooool

look how mad

Mad animes guy hey pour lighter fluid all over yourself and then smoke a cigar ok

Wow he is ragespazzing the gently caress out

Maybe I do want to meet a goon in real life and watch him have a massive myocardial infarction and poo poo his animees pants

Hey animes guy look at this

loooooool

Are you guys clowning around or is this tard having a legitimate meltdown? Because we should beg the mods to change the thread title

No way, animees, I got there first suck my giant curved knob

I don't think you're constructing a parody by following another poster around the forum raging and getting spit on your keyboard

How mad and fat are you?

I dunno, I'm pretty sure I smell huffy, high-temperature pedo lard but if you're going to be boring :ohwell:

edit ugh the reason you guys keep calling animees by a different name is because you think its a "im a girl btw" CURVYGOONETTE? goddamn are you trying to add another shower to my day fuuuck

agreed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Ambrose Burnside posted:

*blows out bonghit* *weedsmoke spells out I L U S T F O R C O P D E A T H*

same

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

what are some good cop forums

goons in platoons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Top City Homo posted:

yes yes gently caress yes

lets get this party started

http://forums.officer.com/t197036/

We need to end the Posse Comitatus Act and deploy Army and Marines on the streets to wage war on these thugs and treat them as if they were ISIS. A war on terror in our own homeland is past overdue. For these two officers there needs to be thousands of cop hater domestic terrorists killed, where their bodies are planted peace will rise.

Why do we allow an over 200 year old piece of paper to dictate how our government is run today? Times change and I believe the constitution is no longer relevant and incompatible with 21st century government.

• Locked thread