Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

ii wonder why ppeople want to kill cops so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

Torka posted:

humans who have the will to actually carry out a planned murder

tthey call them cops

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

ProfessorMurder posted:

Hey come on, let's be fair. Cops don't plan their murders, it happens in the heat of the moment.

they plan on getting upp in the morning and killing people soo

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

the cops killed a mman because they suspected he was selling loose cigarettes

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

a bblack guy who does anything isnt going to make it out allive

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

every time a cop is killed another person reconsiders joining the forcce

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

remember that one kidd in school that no one gave a poop about but everyone ended up hating because hed try and act tough or be a dick to people for no reason

thats every cop

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

Real functioning adults are over things that happened in school.

oh hey llook its that cool meme where gbs posters pretend they ddont get it

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

haha hes doing it againn

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

do you aalso know a black person who hasnt been violentlly murdered by cops therefore cops arent racist

next up he claims to have been trolling the entire time

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

reminder that multiple ppeople have been killed because officers dont know the difference between their ssidearm and their tazer

they are that dumb

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

good to see this guy cant read

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jL6-oFPeNco

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

is ssomeone getting caremad in a gbs cop murder thread

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

im gona show how cool and better at arguments i am by swearing a bunch and insulting the guy and calling him retarded

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

look u retarded *flips big book of sswears open* cock vacuum

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

Tujague posted:

Okay well if you're too fuckin' stupid to pick up the context of my posts, I'm too stupid to pick up on the context of yours, poo poo-for-brains. This is a fun game you like to play. I mean, it makes me feel like a bloated sack of poo poo who needs a shower and can't stand the taste of his own medicine, but maybe I'll become as accustomed to it as you have.

WOLF HONGO posted:

im gona show how cool and better at arguments i am by swearing a bunch and insulting the guy and calling him retarded

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

We need to end the Posse Comitatus Act and deploy Army and Marines on the streets to wage war on these thugs and treat them as if they were ISIS. A war on terror in our own homeland is past overdue. For these two officers there needs to be thousands of cop hater domestic terrorists killed, where their bodies are planted peace will rise.

Why do we allow an over 200 year old piece of paper to dictate how our government is run today? Times change and I believe the constitution is no longer relevant and incompatible with 21st century government.

I bett this guys a christian for epic irony

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

Nonsense posted:

Upgraded av?

i mmade this myself because i am and i want to be honest

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

euthanise all cops

jesus christ what kind of ssociopath does that

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

*bursts into black mans house, bags and gags him, executes him in front of his screaming childen*

what, i hadnt had a vacation in months

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

you see we had a picture of the suspect in a hooded sweatshirt therefore we had probable cause

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

its cowardly because he only killed two instead of firebombing the local station

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

hahaha yeah the french have never brutally killed cops before

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WOLF HONGO
Aug 29, 2014

mmust be good living in a white neighborhood where the cops are there in seconds not days

• Locked thread