Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Maybe she was a cop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

He killed people of color why are you cheering him.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

same reason why it was ok for an iraqi militant to resist an american soldier of arab descent

lol to resist

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Lots of posters defending minority murder as long as a civvie does it smdh

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Blue Train posted:

also reminder that a cops duty is to be in the line of fire and there is an inherent risk of death. forgetting this and saying "I'm getting home to my family tonight no matter what" is what leads to murders of unarmed citizens

No it's because of lovely training.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

is the hilariously unbalanced rates of incarceration for black ppl lovely training as well

this has nothing to do with what I said.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

a posting ghost posted:

I am from the inner city literally (albeit lower middle class) and I sincerely believe that huge police forces are the only thing keeping most neighborhoods from theft, assault, crime, and bedlam. I believe the same thing of NYC. I also think cops get out of line sometimes and should be reigned in. But the alternative is worse. Call it racist idc. Some motherfuckers out there. All the education and neighborhood funding wont help them, theyll find out how to piss it away. Race/culture divides are real. 100% unironic real opinion sorry. I used to be madder about this actually

If you improved the economic outlook of these areas crime would go away.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

RonMexicosPitbull posted:

no actually theres been decades of study on that

then why do places with better economies have less crime professor

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tezzor posted:

youre talking to an irl nazi dumbfuck

But that's when I respond to anyone in this thread.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

they should get reparations for slavery imo

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

That guys wrong about how cops started which is kinda sad he spent too much money and time getting some letters after his name to be wrong.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

If you just hand out money directly to people they tend to spend it on things they need and not drugs and luxury cars and plasma TVs.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

if u spent, i dunno, let's say.... $1000 on a huge widescreen hd tv that lasts you 2 years, assuming you have a family of four and are a bourgie who eats three meals a day, the money spent on that tv could have allowed an extra 8 cents per meal!!!! these loving dirty greedy negros wasting MY TAX DOLLARS :argh:

My post was sincere.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

The Taint Reaper posted:

The Statue of Liberty was not black nor was it's original color green because the green was the result of the metal aging, but now they intentionally make it green because more people know it as being green than it's original color. And it would freak the gently caress out of people if they saw it in it's original color.

The statue in that article is one celebrating the Emancipation Proclamation and was sculpted 7 years ago.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Those are Cuban soldiers, shouldn't you be giving em beejs or something.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

AMERICAN. L=earn your lore

Those are Cuban fatigues.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Oberleutnant posted:

ground zeroes would be better if snake was a third world maoist but sadly hes just a libertarian piece of garbage wiith no real ideology except he wants his manchild soldier playground in the ocean.

If he was a third world Maoist he'd give bad economic ideas and cause 40 million people to starve to death.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

wow thats a pretty terrible thing to say and i do not endorse it

But they are the resistance.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

TEAYCHES posted:

they are americas chickens coming home to roost but these are the eggs from those roosted chickens and now the eggs hatched and look where we are now

They are the resistance. They are resisting.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Tezzor posted:

did you cry during the theater scene in inglorious basterds

I did but only because it was such a juvenile fantasy.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Man what the gently caress was in that backpack a nuke.

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Ah makes sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Groovelord Neato
Dec 6, 2014

Panzeh posted:

I don't know why people say killing a cop in an ambush is a cowardly act. I guess if you want to kill cops you must do it honorably with a duel at 20 paces.

Killing yourself is cowardice tho.

• Locked thread