Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Groovelord Neato posted:

A bunch of dudes on that site got a normal amount of spread tho I don't get the whole splayed out thing I just tried it and it feels mad uncomfortable.

people got different standards of comfort, some like to stretch out, some like to post creepshots of strangers on public transport

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

proof of concept posted:

once I thought about it I realized that guys shouldn't really mind crushing their testicles since that's basically where the all world's evil comes from

Crushing the testicles unlocks their dark power; c.f. Hitler's single ball and anomalous rise to empire

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Cnut the Great posted:

idgi wha't wrong with what this guy's doing

i guess he could put his bag on the floor but sometimes there are issues with that, and besides it looks like there's still plenty of space on the bench

maybe he'd move his bag if you asked politely

Talking to people and resolving inconsequential problems in simple ways like a functioning adult is not the Tumblr way, if we all did that there'd be hardly anything to write endless insane journals on the dark slavery of petty grievances about

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

That zoom-in at the end is more startling than any jumpscare video

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 02:30 on Dec 21, 2014

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Everything's bigger in Texas

• Locked thread