Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

why was he permabanned

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
for being too tolerant

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

because he "got" fyad

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

he became really obsessed with the concept of irony and tried to channel it constantly

CISMALES DID 9-11
Jun 5, 2002

chaotic good STEM major; INTJ
option 2: lowtax alt account he permbanned to allay suspicion

generative grammer
Jul 28, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
he spammed the forums with chimpout.com stuff and reregistered a few times before publishing his dissertation on prodromal schizophrenia

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

what if permabanned forums poster niggerstomper58 is just a legend and there never was an actual niggerstomper58

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

who were niggerstompers 1-57??

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Jungian psychology.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

why was he permabanned

pretty sure he was insane

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

generative grammer posted:

he spammed the forums with chimpout.com stuff and reregistered a few times before publishing his dissertation on prodromal schizophrenia

oh.

TEAYCHES posted:

who were niggerstompers 1-57??

niggerstomper is german for barfoid

Yivgev
May 19, 2004

i brought my +1 ak-47

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

what if permabanned forums poster niggerstomper58 is just a legend and there never was an actual niggerstomper58

even so hes still an important foundation myth for the forums

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
my question is what happen to the last 57 niggerstompers

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

my question is what happen to the last 57 niggerstompers

i actually posted this a few posts above this thanks

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

Just like Spartacus, niggerstomper58 dared to fight tyranny

I am niggerstomper58

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

A modern day Icarus really.

e: vvv niiiice

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
flew too close to the sun

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

generative grammer posted:

Oh, really? Well then, I guess I'm in before it's uncovered that the username was a Grrrlsweatshirt parachute account. :D

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

why was he permabanned

He called out Fistgrrl for only using the forums for market research anymore instead of being an active admin and contributing member and she retaliated.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Demonachizer posted:

He called out Fistgrrl for only using the forums for market research anymore instead of being an active admin and contributing member and she retaliated.

I'm not the only one seeing this poo poo am I?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Demonachizer posted:

dont post in my threads you loving freak

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

quote:

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

he died a forums hero

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

dont post in my threads you loving freak

lol

I can't stop the posting train even if I wanted to.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Demonachizer posted:

lol

I can't stop the posting train even if I wanted to.

am I having a stroke? I think I smell toast

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

am I having a stroke? I think I smell toast

Gunky Junket
Oct 30, 2014

by Ralp

quote:

by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly

*channels irony*

No signal.

What's the frequency, Kenneth?

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

donkey salami posted:

Just like Spartacus, niggerstomper58 dared to fight tyranny

I am niggerstomper58

I am niggerstomper58

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
I remember that guy

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i am niggerstomper69

spud
Aug 27, 2003

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
There must always be....a niggerstomper.

ZombieParts
Jul 18, 2009

ASK ME ABOUT VISITING PROSTITUTES IN CHINA AND FEELING NO SHAME. MY FRIEND IS SERIOUSLY THE (PATHETIC) YODA OF PAYING WOMEN TO TOUCH HIS (AND MY) DICK. THEY WOULDN'T DO IT OTHERWISE.

Yivgev posted:

even so hes still an important foundation myth for the forums

...those girls could have just as easily stabbed their friend to become niggerstomper58 proxies as for Slender Man

Kakarot
Jul 20, 2013

by zen death robot
Buglord

Charles Bukowski posted:

A modern day Icarus really.

e: vvv niiiice

Sounds like he should be put down

odincode
Aug 12, 2010

People know what they do; frequently they know why they do what they do; but what they don't know is what what they do does.

quote:

by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly
*channels irony*

quote:

im now on antipsychotics
*runs out of mana*

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
he loved making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

spacemang_spliff posted:

I am niggerstomper58

H-hey there... :sweatdrop:

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Tsinava posted:

he loved making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes

how would you do that? like, have one person be on all fours w/ their rear end in the air and you put a funnel in their rear end in a top hat and poo poo into the funnel?

i'd think you would have to have a watery or at least really soft poo poo for that to work.

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
Lets poop back and forth.

Forever.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

spacemang_spliff posted:

how would you do that? like, have one person be on all fours w/ their rear end in the air and you put a funnel in their rear end in a top hat and poo poo into the funnel?

i'd think you would have to have a watery or at least really soft poo poo for that to work.

think a goatse toilet

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Demonachizer posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GrrrlSweatshirt
Jun 2, 2012

Gunky Junket posted:

Oh, really? Well then, I guess I'm in before it's uncovered that the username was a Grrrlsweatshirt parachute account. :D

its true.... i am permabanned forums poster niggerstomper58

• Locked thread