Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

Worst Middle East Cartoon

Don't like us bombing the poo poo out of Gaza? Well PLPLPLPL :cheeky:

Worst Police Brutality Cartoon

CHANGED from Gary's Ferguson cartoon since I actually find this one even more distasteful

Worst Torture Report Cartoon

Environmental regulations are worse than torture, sincerely, a fossil fuels lobbying group.

Worst The Interview Cartoon

This is the only one that sticks out as being particularly offensive rather than just insipid.

Worst cartoon about a tragedy

This nomination isn't complete without Nate Beeler's response when he got called out on it:

quote:

@STBegala The toon is about Obama, not Foley. I would think Foley, as a war correspondent, would be all in favor of hard-hitting content.
Yup that war correspondent who was beheaded sure would be impressed by your sick burn on the president for playing golf, good point Nate :jerkbag:

Worst caricature

No one posts Bish anymore so I'll have to nominate Bok for most racist depiction of the president.

Worst "A Thing Happened" cartoon

Hmmm Ray Rice punched his wife in an elevator, how can I use this as a sick burn on the President?

Worst Label

debt debt DEBTTTTTTT

Least concealed bigotry in a cartoon

Lots of strong candidates as always but I can't let this one pass unnoticed.

Laziest cartoon

This along with the two dozen other times Payne drew the same car with the same giant bumper

Most easily reinterpreted

It's always hard to tell with these but based on Branco's track record I'm sure you're supposed to side with the group that wants to abolish the IRS.

Overall worst political cartoon of the year

Michael Ramirez is human garbage.

e: Best Parody: There were lots of good ones but Gilganixon's magnum opus has to be recognized.

colonel_korn fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Dec 22, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

colonel_korn
May 16, 2003

I changed it in my original post too, but just to be sure, here's my new nominee for Worst Police Brutality cartoon. Thanks Glenn!

• Locked thread