Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Buff Baby
Jan 7, 2008

As a human being, I'm embarrassed.

"when I was a little kid, my parents sold me off to an canadian cattle ranger. i was forced to cattle for 8 hours a day, which involved following cows all day and pushing them passive aggressively. eventually i escaped onto the luggage cabin that landed in new york. i just got off two hours ago but i already got scouted to become a private old man stripper for famous celebrities, such as kanye. i normally just slowly do my thing in the corner while he watches me. it's a good job. #humansofnewyork"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
When I visit new York I see they just likee their garbage and hobos on the street, it's disgusting.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
Last time I was there it was with my sister and cousin. We at some Nathian's hot dogs and did some shopping. Had a pretty good time

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i walked down the block to buy groceries and got catcalled like eight times

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Iron Prince posted:

i walked down the block to buy groceries and got catcalled like eight times

Nice legs

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
nyc smells like nasty hot dogs and too much humanity

dk2m
May 6, 2009

im gay

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

more like poo york

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

i saw a new york cop one time and he didn't shoot or choke anyone at all

Colonel Corazon
Feb 12, 2011

A faction armed to the teeth hardly seems friendly to me.

I have never been to New York and that is why I'm still human.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I'm not actually a human, I'm a mutant turtle wearing a trenchcoat and a hat. I can't believe you weren't able to see through this, the flimsiest of disguises.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Mr. Pumroy posted:

i saw a new york cop one time and he didn't shoot or choke anyone at all

lucky!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
She smiled and hesitantly brushed her hair behind her ears. "Im part of this website", she said in a hushed voice.

Then in a horrifying change of tone she asked, "Do you have stairs in your house?" Her voice dropped and sounded like a locomotive.

Shadow swirled around it. Its gaze turned dark. I dont know what it was.

I dont remember anymore. She stole my camera.

Im done with photography.
#Humansofnewyork #sadgoodbyes

psyopmonkey fucked around with this message at 05:39 on Dec 21, 2014

• Locked thread