Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

the term 'rock bottom' is defined by wikipedia as: The culmination of a descent to a place where a person has nothing left to lose in terms of possessions, status, wealth and perhaps even shelter, food and warmth as a result of self-destructive behaviour.

Talk about times you've hit rock bottom, from drugs, alcohol, WoW, gay sex, whatever itt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chumbawumba4ever97
Dec 31, 2000

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smPBb1LlfcI

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

$3.51? what the hell?

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
I never hit rock bottom because I plan ahead and have a supportive family.

Rapman the Cook
Aug 24, 2013

by Ralp
*snaps off dick on hard buttock*

sexy young infidel
Nov 13, 2014

Faggot of the Year
2012, 2014

Rapman the Cook posted:

*snaps off dick on hard buttock*

close the thread now and archive it for posterity

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Well it was dark, the world around me seemed so vast and I was so small. Scaling anything seemed impossible, steep, jagged edges all around that murmured crushing thoughts to me and more than once I imagined a giant boulder rolling down and squashing what was left of me. Hopeless despair, but then I saw there was gentle road that lead out of quarry.

Tonsured fucked around with this message at 06:22 on Dec 21, 2014

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
Hitting the bong in the morning, going to class, having massive contempt for all of my professors and peers, going home, hitting the bong, making a brisket in the oven, my girlfriend comes over and i feed her a brisket and we fuk and then i take a hit of the bong.

I guess i never hit rock bottom

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
I once told a fat chick I loved her. And meant it.

ghlbtsk
Apr 19, 2005

these bath mats
are
GORGEOUS
stale mini-pretzel and yellow mustard sandwiches.
on wonder bread.
and no knife for the mustard.

killaer
Aug 4, 2007
i was dancing with this fat chick and started hooking up w her on the dance floor and no kidding

it was the worst dental odor I have ever smelled in my life. like if you're sick and you cough up those little white chunks of dead white blood cells that hang out behind your tonsils. and you squish them and you smell the bacterial odor + odor of decrepit deceased body matter

or if you scrape your teeth and find the plaque that hangs out on your teeth if you havent brushed for 2 days

but it was like a blast of that odor, permanently

so then I walked away and felt really bad but gross too

why would you do that at a party? why not just brush your teeth? if you are hideously fat don't you have an interest in maybe HYPOTHETICALLY getting laid so maybe take some sort of preliminary hygeine precautions but noooooooooooooo

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

$3.51? what the hell?

the old jewish ladies love the low prices i guess (not racist)

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Idiot Kicker posted:

the old jewish ladies love the low prices i guess (not racist)

way to miss the point

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
The bottom just keeps dropping out..in the deepening

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AnILskCGGzE

nomadologique
Mar 9, 2011

DUNK A DILL PICKLE REALDO
still gettin there op, lemme get back to you

Otto Von Jizzmark
Dec 27, 2004
I once hit some nerd in high school with the bottom of a rock.

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I hit the Rock Bottom every time the millions...and millions...of the Rock's fans are chanting his name.

Iron Prince
Aug 28, 2005
Buglord
i play wow so what

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Rock Bottom is my favorite Eminem song.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AUjxDgAOvw

I feel like it was written and recorded when he actually was that hopeless and sad and it's pretty poetic.

Secks Cauldron
Aug 26, 2006

I thought they closed that place down!
I've had so much gay sex that my butt fell out. Onto some rocks. On the bottom of something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
It's called the Book End

• Locked thread