Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Yaws posted:

I know what I won't be reading!

You're definitely right, you won't be! ;)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

The lightbulb earth head photoshopped with a Ravens helmet would make a pretty fantastic avatar.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

FeedingHam2Cats posted:

Honestly I'd replace Kawalimus with some mouthbreathing babyman who yells about how great the Ravens are constantly and would vandalize Steelers property or whatever like that Alabama guy did to the Auburn trees

Just move him to an honorary fan category or some distinction where it's clear to all he doesn't think like or represent other fans. It's better pretending that he likes the rAvens and not the Ravens

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Kawalimus posted:

Seriously this team is not playoff material. Making it is just going to see us get stomped, hurt our all time playoff record, have a lower draft pick, and have an excuse to not change anything. gently caress the playoffs.

:nsallears:

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

TubeStank posted:

merry christmas tff gently caress the lions https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQ5rI461KNE

How dare you sully the perfection of Run the Jewels with your Packers fuckboy bullshit

Edit: MV or Kalli "fuckboys" in this case is a RtJ reference and not undue chirping

• Locked thread