Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fisticuffs
Aug 9, 2007

Okay you a goon but what's a goon to a goblin?
Holy poo poo Darren Collison :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Zach Levine is pretty drat good

BearDrivingTruck
Oct 15, 2011

You see the most shocking sights sometimes
Round and round we go!

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

Warriors make steals look so simple

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

E2M2 posted:

Zach Levine is pretty drat good

Is that the All-state insurance agent for Zach LaVine? Because Lavine is a lot of things but good is not one of them.

E2M2
Mar 2, 2007

Ain't No Thang.
Draymond 1 pt and 1 block from a 5x5

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

So the Knicks Kings game got interesting

Edit: and then DMC chaos dunks the Knicks out of the arena

CharlieFoxtrot fucked around with this message at 06:48 on Dec 28, 2014

Spite
Jul 27, 2001

Small chance of that...
Troy Daniels is possessed by Steph Curry.

Also David Lee got fat.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

soggybagel posted:

The other unreasonable part is to think that when Kobe is on the court he'll defer to some other "hot hand." No. The entire season he's been doing his thing.

You know this is like, easily provably false, right?

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

Rick posted:

You know this is like, easily provably false, right?

Zach Lowe posted:

The league’s vaudeville freak show rolls on, with Kobe Bryant upchucking one of the very worst games you’ll ever see from a high-volume scorer Sunday against the Kings — an 8-of-30 festival of contested 22-footers, with nine Kobe turnovers tossed in as a free sideshow.

Opponents have outscored the Lakers by 13.3 points per 100 possessions with Bryant on the floor, per NBA.com. The Lakers have flipped that figure almost on its head when Kobe sits, destroying teams by about 11 points per 100 possessions. The sample size is small, and Bryant is going up against top opposing units as a starter for a terrible team; Jordan Hill and Wesley Johnson, the Lakers’ other full-time starters, also have ugly splits by this metric.

But they’re not as ugly as Kobe’s, and the Lakers’ positive scoring margin without him is massive — about equivalent to Golden State’s league-best mark. Bryant leads the league in shot attempts and usage rate. He is shooting 37 percent. No one in NBA history has faced so little accountability. It is absurd on its face. Bryant has hijacked the entire organization.

Kobe is doing his thing. I guess if when I said defer you mean he isn't playing but rather sitting then yes. Otherwise Kobe is getting his shots and doing his thing. I don't see very much deferring.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
That has almost nothing to do with what I said and is from like the first week of the season anyway. Kobe's always been a willing distributor to an effective player and an exhaustive study of his career shows that he shoots less if he has any teammates who are scoring.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
So prove me wrong. Also that was from December 23rd. So yes, totally the first week of the season. Sure. This season the team isn't good. So he's going insane and taking as many shots as he wants and doing his thing. It's like the caricature Kobe we joked about in the past actually becoming the regular Kobe.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

stop posting in this thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007