Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.
the reptilians rule the world please help

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
you're alone here bro

*licks lizardly lips with forked tongue before swallowing a mammal whole*

MaliciousBiz
Mar 28, 2010

I Pay to Poast on Internet
C.O.B.R.A. Commander is a real dude (lizard)

I Pledge The Legence
Sep 18, 2009

Gleaming the Cube
leisurewear is comfortable and practical.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Reptilians blew up 9/11 to stop King Koopa from redistricting the second tower.

a creepy colon
Oct 28, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
http://worldsciencenetwork.org/reptilians.html

jalopybrown
Oct 11, 2012
fun fact: David was a mediocre football (soccer) player & a sports presenter before going full retard

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
I spent :10bux: so that means I can be a cheapskate and post about posting instead of having some wit or spending any more on comedy avs for people. Which I'm also incapable of. Comedy.

jalopybrown posted:

fun fact: David was a mediocre football (soccer) player & a sports presenter before going full retard

thwarted by the KILLumminati conspiracy he is too public to be stopped aahhhhhh

Al Cowens
Aug 11, 2004

by WE B Bourgeois
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EP8l5QlVqVw

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien

they're just saying what we're all thinking:

FreshCutFries
Sep 15, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s6mn3MXe9Vw

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010
im gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LhqUk28OwHs

Retarded Goatee
Feb 6, 2010

JustTerrible
Apr 30, 2008
david icke promotes scalism against hard working reptoid citizens.

very problematic imho.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It's bullshit op, the reptilians are the good guys and the tall nordic motherfuckers are the badguys

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I just love how he tries to sound so reasonable about it all.."i didn't want to believe in the reptile conspiracy for the longest time but the evidence just kept piling up!!" Makes you want to believe

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
The true anunnaki are the big blonde dudes in white robes, they're here for our gold, this is the reptilians' planet------Rob E. Howard had a glimpse of the truth but misenterpreted it in the racist ideas of civilizational conflict of his own day

communism bitch
Apr 24, 2009
I wish i believed in reptilian chemtrails because it seems like those people live in such an interesting world.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
i barft

I'm Crap
Aug 15, 2001
he definitely was right about Jimmy Saville and the Westminster paedo kid killers though...

Torka
Jan 5, 2008

man if you're gonna go full on batshit with your worldview why wouldn't you pick something less boring and lame than "some people are actually lizards"

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Torka posted:

man if you're gonna go full on batshit with your worldview why wouldn't you pick something less boring and lame than "some people are actually lizards"

Have you read any of his books..he covers the fuckin gamut man. If its crazy, hes on it. Hes nothing if not committed. (Why is he not committed)

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Harime Nui posted:

The true anunnaki are the big blonde dudes in white robes, they're here for our gold,

that movie Cowboys and Aliens was about (non-blonde) aliens that wanted Earth's gold

and i swear there was a TMNT episode about alien turtles that needed gold for some reason

rubbe
Jul 19, 2008

yes he was

Butthead
May 31, 2011

rubbe posted:

yes he was

Wait... Jews aren't the traitor humans?!?

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

rubbe posted:

yes he was

omg..everything..explained

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

a posting ghost posted:

omg..everything..explained

Welcome to the redpill.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Quickscope420dad posted:

they're just saying what we're all thinking:

george bush world loving reptoid

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

David Icke took V a liitle bit too seriously.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

i have seen the fnords

Neurosis
Jun 10, 2003
Fallen Rib
i paid $90 to see him when he came and gave a talk at my uni

what i liked particularly was how he'd seamlessly move from generic new age love bullshit to how the universe is arranged so that these rays from this group of powers called 'the guys' would tell people what to do and by the way he knows people who've seen queen elizabeth eating an infant

worth every dime

Nut to Butt
Apr 13, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
icky

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
David Icke has a well rounded and healthy online forum community who are open minded and well adjusted and are waiting with kindness and acceptance for you're arguments and debates!

J/K, when StormFront rejects aren't venting, 4chan are using it as a zombie honeypot.

Reptiles are real btw

a whole buncha crows
May 8, 2003

WHEN WE DON'T KNOW WHO TO HATE, WE HATE OURSELVES.-SA USER NATION (AKA ME!)
MUTTANNntttss

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
me and my lizard bros are starting a hip hop group called Raptilians check us out on trwitter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fiend
Dec 2, 2001
I have a crystal that glows blue when other lizards JO nearby.

• Locked thread